It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's War Racketeers, The Real Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I found this while browsing and thought some of you would enjoy it as well. I agree with the vast majority of it and have held many of the same beliefs for years. Especially the Chandra Levy aspect in which I have always suspected she was much more than a dumb intern. Enjoy...

Simply put, thousands of Islamic contractors are now employed by the CIA and Department of Defense to perform “black ops” that even the most secretive organizations can’t be trusted with. What we are doing, of course, is guaranteeing “illness” in order to justify wasting billions on “cure.” Our “Middle Eastern” and “South Asian” born contractors are offered to “perform tasks with deniability” as actually stated in public brochures. What this means to anyone who knows the English language is that we are hiring terrorists, employees of American countries, who some believe are supposed to attack fellow Muslims. We are trying to sell the idea we are using “terror against terrorists.” There are now strong signs that one of the most successful operations these groups have thus far planned and executed was the Mumbai attack.

Walk the corridors of power in America and you will see vice, drugs, sex and corruption. We all know the “nice Jewish girls” that are passed around Washington like party favors, Monica Lewinsky, Chandra Levy are only two names America knows. There are a hundred more. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out who recruited them and why. Sex is power in Washington, London, Rome and Tel Aviv. If they aren’t snared in Washington, fly them to Tel Aviv. They got John McCain in Hanoi, or so reliable sources tell us, giving North Vietnam virtual control over American trade policies with Vietnam and guaranteeing the slow death of hundreds of abandoned prisoners of war. It was the Franklin Scandal that told us how bad it was. A case is made against two American presidents as pedophiles, not just them but hundreds of others including dozens of prominent members of congress. “Franklin” went after the GOP and their weakness, phony Christianity, phony “family values” and the love of young boys. We know it isn’t just the GOP and Pentagon but Franklin taught us how far America could go to cover up well documented crimes, how much control there is over, not only the criminal justice system but the news media as well. The political assassination of Chandra Levy was another, even easier than the murder of Pat Tillman, now supposedly “revealed” to the world as the cover-up of an “accident.”

Source right here

edit on 22/9/2010 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

join