It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of icecold7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
sorry if i posted this in the wrong topic,
but it will be about ufo s
and I couldn find the rant section lol

so hi guys thanks for listening

dont know where to start so lets start from the beginning

i was born in holland,almost in africa,but my granpa was dying so we flew back to holland,and then i was born
then my grandpa died,i inherreted his name then we flew back to sudan,africa

my first memorie was like 7 to eight years later

so lets get to the ats stuff.

my first exp with the paranormal was when i was in the kindergarden.
i remember a girl asking me for a kiss and i wanted to say yes but my mouth said no,wtf??!!
later in that same classroom i experienced something,.. time stood still,and also i exp something like sleep paralasyis
i only knew it was s p after 10 years or more,after researching it
and its a interisting subject!!

when i was 14 i felt like aliens were beaming thought into my head and communicating with me
they are very intelligent and seemed to be trying to spread love and awareness

THEY WANTED ME TO EXPLAIN AND WARN FOR THE EVIL SOME MEN TEND TO DO

i researched this and alot of people exp this. aliens spreding a message of love, and other crap ,lol to us
my mom told me 10 weeks ago she knows thya are here and been helping her,yeah i know

there are many stories like this,like aliens planting a seed and checking up on itwhich just might be my case,
or just a mental case lol

so to my first ufo sighting..

which happened about fi`ve years ago,im now 26
i saw a weird light in the sky
they seemed to move in formations slowly
my friend also saw it and joked about them beeing alien
it seemed like stars moving in triangular formation clearly corresponding with each other,cuase for example if one move the other would to making pattersn
never thought to much off it afterwards

i suspected my friend to be alien before, since hes like foreign,has weird eyes lol ,and like a mexian would be in america,but more succesfull and rich then most of my dutch friends
he also hinted to me he was maybe alien or working for the nwo,he was very intelligent at least

lately ive been experiencing some odd things
like the clock, i always look at it when its 11:11 or 22:22
or other numbers like it

the last couple of weaks ive had like 6 or seven sightings of the same ufo s
getting weirder and weirder ,which ive got threads about

its kinda freaky...

ive got so much to say yet so little time to say it in
thanks evrybody

edit on 21-9-2010 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

I think you've had a little too much to smoke considering your spelling in that OP

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

I think you've had a little too much to smoke considering your spelling in that OP

Dude... he's from HOLLAND, English likely wouldn't be his first language. what kind of a smartass comment is that anyways?

OP - interesting stuff, what do you mean that you have "so much to say but so little time to say it in"? It seemed like you briefly touched a bunch of interesting tidbits, then quickly went on to the next.

Does your mom experience the same things you do? You said she believes "they" are here, but has she experienced having thoughts or feelings beamed into her head?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Get off your high horse, I know he's from holland and my comment was a light hearted remark hence the emoticon.

If English isn't your first language or not you dont spell cause as "cuase" it's either a typo or a severe spelling mistake (possibly due to intoxication) or didn't you get that joke?

edit on 21/9/10 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

it means iv e experienced much more ,and can go into much more detailed stuff,and thoughts
but i dont know if it could ever be all compressed into one thread

but i will make an efort later to do so

ive never wrote anything down that i experienced,so this is kinda home base for me trying to get a grip on evrything that happened in my life

but i will write more stuff downl in the future

thanks

has she experienced thoughts beamed into her head ?

u know thats a quistion on top of my list,and havent asked her yet,mainly cuz its weird to talk about

however
i do think so or they are communicating to her in other ways
she never told me somthing like this in over 50 years,but she lately said a few times ,very clearly
she had been giving help from above,not god but like visiters
and she accomplished a lot by them ,she did acomplish a lot,how she did it?
i dunnknow,but wat she said would make for a good explenation
so i thinks shes been keeping it a secret
but lately theres to much going on and she knows im ready or somthing,would be my gues as why she only just now told me

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

srry

edit on 21-9-2010 by icecold7 because: off topic rep

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

edit on 21-9-2010 by icecold7 because: removed my off top rep

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

thanks

i feel kinda obligated to ellab on my thread and statements

but wat am i trying to prove
surely nuthing to u,so again this rep is mainly for me

ive always believed in god a creator or at least other worlds
im 99 percent sure,they exist
refil please lol
thats better

so i would want to get into this more but dont want to bhe banned,since alot of things invole narcotic induced exp

wat can i say and not?

if u tellm me i will teell u moere

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

So, to understand this (or try to), you are saying that you are, and have been experiencing strange things, and that you've also been under the influence of an unspecified narcotic(s) for at least some of these experiences?

Am I with you so far?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Dude... he's from HOLLAND, English likely wouldn't be his first language. what kind of a smartass comment is that anyways?

Exactly he's from HOLLAND!! lol

Seriously though bra, OP, if you want to send me a pm and talk in Dutch, I will listen. My english is also terrible, and I know it is very frustrating and difficult to express oneself in another language.

VVV

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7

when i was 14 i felt like aliens were beaming thought into my head and communicating with me
they are very intelligent and seemed to be trying to spread love and awareness

THEY WANTED ME TO EXPLAIN AND WARN FOR THE EVIL SOME MEN TEND TO DO

So, what did you do about this when you were 14? How did you spread this love and awareness, and exactly what was the message about evil? Who, what, where, when?

i researched this and alot of people exp this. aliens spreding a message of love, and other crap ,lol to us
my mom told me 10 weeks ago she knows thya are here and been helping her,yeah i know

What do you know? Please explain more specifically. Your Mom must have given you more detail.

there are many stories like this,like aliens planting a seed and checking up on itwhich just might be my case,
or just a mental case lol

How many of these stories have you read, and do you think they influenced you into your beliefs?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

I doubt English is his first language

He's Sudanese/ Dutch which means he probably speaks Dutch and Afrikaans, before english. Lets just ease up on his grammatical talent

Btw OP, how sure are you that none of your experiences are due to substance abuse? It sounds like you've had a lot of experiences, which may be related as such.

edit on 22/9/2010 by OzWeatherman because: added more

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I was only joking about his spelling mate, the fact that it was terrible and that's he comes from Holland made me add 2+2 together and make 4. Hence the joke

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I keep reading similar stories. When I was a teenager I began to get a dose of strange goings on in my head. I had what I can only describe as intrusive thoughts. It started with hearing spoken words out of nowhere. Loud raspy whispers. Then the thoughts came. Never bad. Always trying to get me to something I should have been doing anyways. Whether it be going to school, or not hitting someone... I should have talked to my mom like you did. But I didnt, I thought my conscious had manifested into hallucinations and the intrusive thoughts had to be part of it. So I went to a doctor, a psychiatrist, and a psychologist and told them about it. I was put on anti psychotics and anti depressants until I changed doctors and when he found out what I was on and why, he first got pissed off at me for taking them, then got even more pissed that doctors did that without my parents' knowledge.

Anyways he cut me off the meds, but I can never stop thinking about the experience. The thoughts and voices never came back. I don't think I was hallucinating. especially after a few weeks ago I saw and stared right at a shadow figure 2 feet in front of me. 2 dimensional like a shadow, and black, but you could not see through it and it wasnt against anything but about a foot in front of a book case.

I've also seen a ufo so close I could see most details. I do not think these are what are flying the ufos. I can see ufos and it looked like something you could get inside of. Tangible. Instead of being invisible or on another plane of reality. The thoughts and the shadow folk appear to me at least to be different people than the ufos and aliens or whatever the ufos are...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

look mate
alot of people seen these moving star thingies lol
so believe what u want
bye

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

yes

i believe or think or whatever drugs are somehow a gatewauy to other dimensions
if u ever had shroom ul know whatv i mean
think about it were not alowed to take otr talk about it
go figure

edit on 23-9-2010 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join