It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Event, Highjacked Planes, Mind Controll, Aliens And Prisoners.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Last night I watched the EVENT. It seemed pretty interesting to me that it had a highjacked plane by a guy who seemed to be under some type of controll as he tried to fly the plane into the house. Thing is when he got close the plane dissapeared in some hole type structure. There was a guy who seemed to have his total world turned upside down as if he didnt exist (HE WAS ON THE PLANE AS A PASSANGER?) His girlfriend got sick and when he returned to their hotel suit it was nolonger his room and his girl was gone. There was a lady known as THEIR LEADER whos leader not sure yet.

SO ATS are there any CONSPIRACY RELATED activities within this much awaited series. Or is this just Hollywood playen with our emotions. Feel free to add what you think the show is trying to share with the viewing community, if there is anything at all.

Oh yea and at the end it showed the guy who was on the plane before it dissapeared before crashing into this house the president was about to speak at. The guy was in some hospital type location.

Mods if in wrong place please move it for me, thanks.

edit on 21/9/2010 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I didnt like it all that much. Perhaps it will pick up after a couple of episodes. i was dissapointed because it just left you hanging. We still have no clue what this supposed "Event" is even supposed to be. An hour wasted IMHO.

MOTF!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Can someone please answer this for me

Near the begining of the The Event, either a movie trailer about an alien invasion came on or a glimpse of the season of The Event?

Is the finale of the Event going to be a movie?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Yes I as well was wondering about what the event was. I began to assume it was about highjacked planes by mind controlling Aliens or gov. agency. I did kind of like it though it kept my interest. Thanks for your post.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

I am not sure friend I missed that part and I tried to watch everything before and after it smh @ me missing that.
2nd

edit on 9/21/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Please add to existing thread Here

CLosed

top topics

join