It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Aims To Change World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Ahmadinejad Aims To Change World Order

www.youtube.com

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon is calling for world leaders to honor promises to end world poverty made a decade ago. Speaking at a special UN summit he said the target of halving global poverty and hunger by 2015, was still achievable despite the economic downturn. Speaking on the UN summit sidelines, Iran's leader says the biggest trouble facing the world is domination by the United States.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
What do you guys think of this? I know there are issues in Iran, as with every country on earth. But to an extent at least there does seem to be a coordinated attack on his character. Whether that holds merit or not, is yet to be seen, yes he is not perfect but I .. for some reason do not feel he is as bad as some media outlets make him out to be, particularly in the US.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
He's quite right.

For as long as the United States just does whatever it feels like, we'll get nowhere.

They care only about their own interests, so all this ohhh we promote democracy and liberty is total rubbish.

They need to start respecting the UN instead of acting like it's insignificant.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I think the UN should be reformed though.

The P5 should be enlarged to include India, Japan, Brazil and Germany.

Or instead have a representative from each continent or region of the world. That would at least be more fair in my opinion. At the moment the veto that the P5 have is abused, especially by the United States.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodLuckCharm

The US has been trying to invade the whole world for a long time now, it defeated USSR, now China is left, but China is not as much threat as Iran, because Iran is clearly against the US domination, while China is helping US by loans etc..

People are truly brainwashed, if they weren't brainwashed, they would have realized that the US wouldn't stockpiled millions of bombs for no reason.

Wake up you stupid sheeps..

Sick of this crap.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
That schmuck can't even put on a tie by himself. How is he going to change anything but his shoes?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Which "schmuck" specifically are you referring to?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I think the man is dead on! One nation should not have the influence it does over an entire planet. The US' policy is; you drop our greenback, we drop bombs on your country. You don't comply to our policies, we make you comply by flexing the war machine muscle and through starving your people with sanctions. The world doesn't need a dominant global power, that crap is obsolete! People of all nations including the citizens of the US are waking up to all this rhetoric!

All people, Stand united! We're all faced with the same problems. Its time to make a change by cleaning out all of our governments of all of our nations! It's house cleaning time!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Nice words from Iranian president! - I am also far from being happy from tpdays US domination too!

Facts are behind this man - madia distortions behind USrael leadership.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

Which "schmuck" specifically are you referring to?

Im referring to that idiot Amadinaschumch. Who else would I be talking about? This thread is about his agenda isn’t it?

He tries to make himself look like a hero but ransomed one of the hikers back to us for $500,000 and expects us to let go all 8 of the Iranian spies for free? Yeah, he is an evil schmuck. He is a narcissistic misogynist who has a bigger God complex than Bush and Obama both put together.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Well, I disagree.

Why is he evil though? Because Fox News told you he was?

I mean you can't even spell his name for a start.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Do you eat propaganda raw or with ketchup?

The US has indeed engaged in assassination of Ahmadinejad's character, just like any other world leader who promotes human (anti-American) values over the last 50 years. If they killed him now then it would be too obvious, so the US government and the US media, both being puppets of the globalists who despise little countries like Iran achieving national advancements, have engaged in character assassination. This makes sense if the US government wants support from its people, considering the American people see world politics and leaders through popularity instead of functionality. The ignorant post I'm replying to is merely an example of the desired product of this smear campaign.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

I eat my cereal with milk.

I suppose its propaganda that he can't make a single decision without going through his religious handlers. And its also propaganda that the US paid $500,000 "bond" to secure one of the detained hikers released? You probably also think its propaganda that Iran supplied weapons and IED's to Iraqi rebels.

Hell, I guess no one will ever be right with facts since facts aren't real any more. They are propaganda.

Nice try on the insult in the last line of your post. From experience here, I have found that when someone has nothing to back up there own opinions, they result to veiled insults.

top topics

join