It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Bus Bullies Confronted by Dad.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAlIzAtIoN
Sometimes one just needs to put fear into people in order for them to understand the bigger framework. - TPTB

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
its terrible how some kids bully each other, its a problem that will never go away.

i would be pissed off if it happened to my kid, i wouldnt swear at the other kid though or yell, i would have asked the other kid if its true and why he did it and asked what my kid did to him, then i would go talk to his parent and teacher about it.
but its good to see a dad so concerned with his daughter, you know he did it out of love.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
the Mother of the one little boy didn't have a clue... she needs to beat the tar out of her son...
and that Father was a 100% right... that kid was a little creep, he didn't lay a hand on that kid, he shouldn't be in trouble... What happened to it takes a village? when I was young everybody's parents yelled at everyone else's kids.. and thats how it was...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Violence is not the answer. Sure.

Those who don't itch say don't scratch. Non-smokers say, "just quit"

Show a bully his/her own blood, and they cease to bully.

Many a man has been made better by a good and proper a*$ kicking.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
well I know all about the bully stuff as well.
But i made darn sure it wouldn't happen to my boys . first i raised them TO never make fun of or bully .
second from the time they could walk I tought them to fight back No name calling no pushy pushy .
If its gets to the point were the kid just wont stop walk by hit him in the stomic and keep walking .
anyone ask you dont know a ting.
needless to say my boys have only ever had to fight once or twice .
The other kids KNow my boys will hit back.
My advice to parents is from the time they can walk TEACH your child to defend them selfs it is THE ONLY way they will be able to servive this world.
Teach your GIRLS were to kick or hit a guy . I dont care if the guys 200 pounds one hit there hes not thinking of her any more.
You think because your 110 pounds you have to be afraid of a man? then victim mentality is what MAKES you and your kids a target to begin with.
as for this guy He did then right thing.
Who here really thinks the cops or teachers would have stoped IT?

edit on 21-9-2010 by xxcalbier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

Teachers never seem to get the real bullys but yet seem to get the ones that are "unfair". If a small one is being beaten up they stop it immediately bu when (god forbid) a larger boy is being beaten by a smaller boy the teachers just turn around.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I don't think this man should apologize what so ever. If that was my kid and I had complained before and nothing was done I would do the same thing.

I know that where I worked if there was a child with special needs on a bus they had their own assistant that rode with them. There was even a bus just for special needs kids so they all rode together. I don't know if they have this in Seminole County, I was in Volusia County..

Those kids that tortured that poor girl should be expelled. Kids are even meaner than before I swear. What are these parents teaching their kids?? I mean do they just have condoms laying around their kids so that they can just put them on another kids head? I feel bad for that girl and the dad now who has to justify sticking up for his kid.

If that bus driver knew what was going on he is just as much to blame for not reporting it and I read he barely spoke English so that is also a problem. If you can't speak English then you shouldn't be allowed jobs like this where you have to communicate with others. I know in FL people who speak Spanish get jobs before those who only speak English (I have seen it many times and I have been passed for jobs I am qualified for for someone who speaks Spanish and yet is not qualified) but it becomes a problem when they can't do their job because they don't speak English enough.

I hope those kids get some kind of punishment and that father shouldn't be charged with anything, the school should for not protecting their students like they promise to.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
update:

James Jones was on NBC's today show with daughter and wife.

Natalie Jackson is his attorney. He's facing some low level charges.

I'm putting some money where my mouth is. I'm making a couple of phone calls to find his attorney. I'll buy an hour of his attorney's time.

This guy is just protecting his family. I personally applaud that action.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join