It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood Insiders: Magick & The Matrix (script)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
(This is my second thread, the first was moved once in the Conspiracy section some time ago, I put it there , sorry if it's the wrong place.)

I have just "found" this interesting web page:

newworldorder.freeiz.com...

Note: the link has a bad WOT (www.mywot.com...) evaluation but I think it's "ok"

It talks about many subject, mixing old babylonian believes, illuminati, cuthulu myth and so on.

[SEG 1.1 ] The universe has rules. Many rules. Rules like gravity, magnetism, Cause and effect. Don'ts, don'ts , and more don'ts. But what if those rules could be bent, or even broken, or worse yet, discover they were never rules at all. Einstein described the universe as a 4-diminesional fabric that warps and bends and in some cases folds in on itself. . But a fabric is just a matrix, even a 4 dimensional one. And what if changes could be affected upon that fabric that were not the result of even the most anomalous quantum event. What if, instead, these unnatural alterations were the result of verified, certified, authorized, notarized freewill.   [SEG 1.2 ] Enter magic, magic, simply put is the manipulation of the physical world without using the physical laws. The working of a ritual is intended to bring about a change that was not created from the natural laws of cause and effect, but rather based on desire. [SEG 1.3] One of magic's most peculiar aspects is the arbitrary nature of it's rituals and preparations. Often in magic, one must prepare strange seemingly useless herbs, say certain incantations in just the right way when the moon is just right, while staring down at symbols that look like they came from an etch-sketch or something. Now clearly, these strange procedures have only nominal effect on our reality in and of themselves. the incense rises and fades. The sound waves created by the incantations expand a short-while, and disappear. And as for the symbols, just carvings. Who choose these rules, and by what force is our will executed if the recipe is followed. [SEG 1.4] ...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This is a good site! They pose interesting questions, and I have watched most of their videos. I have no doubt that The Illuminati have been writing up scripts and telling the same stories in their films. It is blatant, but is it a bad thing? Maybe someone is trying to communicate to us. If they wanted to keep things so secret, then why would they release the films so that the general populace could see the symbols that they leave?

If you have a mind, then you too, can pick up on the hints, and figure out what it all means.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

then why would they release the films so that the general populace could see the symbols that they leave?

From what I have read it's supposed to give them more power if the show what they intend in advance...

Me, I don't know what to believe anymore..

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Still reading up on that link but I do have to ask why would an esoteric order such as the Illuminati publish these things. Defeating the whole idea of arcane and being esoteric etc. Still undecided on authenticity yeah?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Just watched all the videos.

I would def recommend watching them as I've seen a ton of stuff on this site and it gives it a more logical practical kind of look at the way things probably are/could be.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by moltquedelo

Link to the videos:

www.hollywoodinsiders.net...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by moltquedelo

Link to the videos:

www.hollywoodinsiders.net...

new topics

top topics