It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Designs For The Dollar Bill

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
There are any number of examples of new money design from this group.

Why these examples were chosen is beyond me. Two demoncratic presidents, one of which isn't worth a tinker's damn, Mother Earth protecting the environment crap, or achievements ascribed to a demoncratic president. No problem here....

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You folks do realize that this was a contest and the people entering it do not necessarily work for the government, right? In fact, the article itself says that they are trying to get the US Government to consider their designs, meaning that this is not something the government is sponsoring?

I agree, we have bigger things to worry about than the design of our money, but let's not start blaming the government for carp they had no hand in.. that only serves to distract us.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The real queston is who would want to change the money design and why?
What is really behind the change and what would the outcome be?

even if they change the design and aprove it if they put obam on the bill i see the value drop another 30 cents

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
TeH world is #ed
noworriesweareinittogether
major facepalm*
endstory

edit on 20-9-2010 by TeH PwNeR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This is wierd...Ole Alex Jones called this almost a month ago...Some how he recieved a rough draft of these pictures from a insider who was a member of ATS...He called it...I give props, things are getting unusually interesting.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I can tell you this, The chances of those "Dollar bills" replacing our current ones are very very small if not non-existent....The fact is they'd need 51% of the senate and the American people's vote, And something tells me the American people aren't about to deface our Forefather's....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join