It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They pay for your attention, that is how important you are!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I mean common, they have made you believe that you are worthless, that you are nothing, that you are no good and should just be a tool..

This isn't just a religion issue, this is the whole world wide governing systems which are forcing people to become slaves or ~10%masters.

They teach you the false freedom, and make you forget about freedom, and even force you to believe that it isn't possible to acquire full freedom without causing chaos.

That is BS, you have every right to be free, they know that, and they also know that if they don't catch your attention, it will divert back to that universal law of freedom, so they pay millions of dollars to catch your attention, they have orchestrated cultures, just to divert your attention. They have used words to hypnotize you, because they fear your attention.

They know if we focus our attention in the right direction, they will not be able to control us anymore, I call them control freaks, people who go from continent to continent, just to enforce their own lives style on others, forgetting about diversity and yet praising diversity.

They are hypocrites, because they fear of your attention towards the truth.

They spend billions of dollars in propaganda.

My solution is that everyone should make agreements with each other (no right or wrong), for example if someone makes an agreement with me that if I steal from him, my hand should be cut, and if he steals from me, his hand should be cut, the government's job is to enforce that agreement.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Ah, that Universal Law of Freedom. I think everyone needs a dose of that. You're completely right, in this world, that 10% is pimpin the rest of us to The Maximum aka (). People on a Global Scale are getting pwned by The System. You can't even put a face or a name to them anymore because it would be ludicrous to do so. Cut a head off, and two more step in its place. There is no "they" there is only a Machine. This Machine demands our attention, our focus, and while most of us are looking at The Puppet Show, thieves are pick-pocketing us and painting OUR World over in Blood.

What is it going to take?
So many of us are drugged up with pharmaceuticals that say one thing and do another, so many of us are distracted by the toys that help to divert us from the path of discovering our True Desires. What are we to do?

Dream? Dream of a way out of the dungeon? Could it be as simple as walking away or do we have to saw a leg off first? What is it going to take for us to wake up and Save The Planet by Changing The World?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Could it be as simple as walking away or do we have to saw a leg off first? What is it going to take for us to wake up and Save The Planet by Changing The World?

That piece of quote is worth a million bux in regards to freedom.

You are right, we don't even know what we would loose, then again everyone is dreaming but no one is bring that dream in to reality, creating the foundation, analyzing truly what we would loose and putting them in books (not to mention what we would gain).

That would be the beginning point, to aware ourselves of who we are, what we are, and where we are..

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

they pay millions of dollars to catch your attention

They'd be more likely to get it if they paid millions of dollars to me rather than advertising agencies.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

I don't think they believe you are worth millions of dollars, that is why you are not getting it. Some people are actually getting millions of dollars for their attention

the tools are used and abused by the masters, then they are forced to choose representatives in groups, that way they are easily control through 1 man/woman..

They have got us by the balls and we can't move.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
we have allowed ourselves to believe life is the destination.
It is the journey.
That is what matures us.
That is all we take when we leave

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoulda taken the blue pi
we have allowed ourselves to believe life is the destination.
It is the journey.
That is what matures us.
That is all we take when we leave

What if we don't leave, what if we come back?

I have certainly seen the evidence for past lives. Is that a glitch?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Oozyism and Leira7

You put it nicely. Good questions and the situation outlined.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Blue pill,

if you jump into the deep end of the pool, you'll have to do better than presenting doctrines.

new topics

top topics

join