It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disney/Marvel conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,

I tried doing a ATS search and didn't notice a thread about what I am about to post.

Has anyone else noticed that since Disney bought out Marvel, the icon for the company went from being Captain America who fought Nazis and fascism, to Iron Man, the playboy corporate megalomaniac arms developer who makes peace by having the biggest weapon?...

They are trying to condition you.

Just sayin'

Zules

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I don't know about any Disney conspiracy, though I do know that Disney is secretly a client of Xe (formerly Blackwater), as is evident in this thread: "Walt Disney, Monsanto discovered among Blackwater's hidden clients".

--airspoon

edit on 18-9-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Yeah, I was wondering about that...

Why would Xe work for Disney?
Am I missing something?
everything i read about it was ambiguous, so maybe I'm supposed to know?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zules

Being someone that reads Marvel comics...no, you're actually entirely wrong.

Captain America aka Steve Rogers is actually still the iconic character and will be the focus of a feature film next year. The only reason Iron Man is getting a lot more exposure than he used to is that there have been two successful films, one of them came out prior to Disney purchasing Marvel.

Iron Man's image has been always considered that of one of the "Big Three" at Marvel, the other two being Thor and Captain America. Captain America should be getting the mainstream publicity buzz that Iron Man did the second his film is about to be released. Thor too.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If you read the comics you know Iron-Man is like that does mean it is a conspiracy.

I say what is a conspiracy is that they avoided the X-Men story of their NWO with the Sentinals who end up turning against all mankind for a weaker story line.

Then In Spider-Man 3 instead of going with the natural flow of The Lizard they ended up with the series ended in a bad note only for it to be rebooted.

Marvel comics deals a lot with the endtime Tribulation in its symbolic forms, like the 4 horsemen, then the Apocalypse as a character and end of the world scenario which we never got to in the end.

We just have to wait and see what Disney does don't judge them just yet.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
Yeah, I was wondering about that...

Why would Xe work for Disney?
Am I missing something?
everything i read about it was ambiguous, so maybe I'm supposed to know?

From the article airspoon posted:

The Walt Disney Company hired Total Intelligence and TRC to do a "threat assessment" for potential film shoot locations in Morocco, with former CIA officials Black and Richer reaching out to their former Moroccan intel counterparts for information. The job provided a "good chance to impress Disney," one company executive wrote. How impressed Disney was is not clear; in 2009 the company paid Total Intelligence just $24,000.

Disney contracted with Total Intelligence for a threat assessment of a remote filming location. OOOOO! Now that definitely damning!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
They really needed to hire a private military to check if a set is safe to shoot?

More like hired Xe to clear out some locals so they wouldn't be bothered...................

Seriously, we got google earth for that #

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

Google earth doesn't show you the mobile stuff. Like animals or people who might shoot at you. Depending where they planned on shooting the movie lots of things would need a grounds eye view.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
IVE SOLVED IT!!!

Disney/Marvel/Xe are planning on assembling the greatest superhuman hit squad known to man.

Stan Lee's new show is just a front. They are finding superhumans that they can use for military exercises....

Or Xe is now into Brainwashing and Disney is about to get a thousand new "Hannah Montana"s....

But, it's still scary to think a mega corporation is hiring a private military even if it is something as decent [which i doubt is] as securing the shoots

top topics

join