It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War of the Worlds (nibiru)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
reply to post by SirTFiedSkeptic

You nailed it! .............And really I still like ZS, I'm just mad at him right now.

Great thread S&F

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dean Goldberry
GOD I'm sick of all you arrogant Westerners who believe the ENTIRE world, or human "civilization" as we know it, is based only on the WESTERN mythology (Annunaki-Nibiru crap) that was the forerunner of the Abrahamic/monotheistic song and dance routine. There's a whole HECK of a lot that happened in ancient India-Pakistan, including very apparent evidence of some kind of massive, advanced weapon that was used (particularly at the archaeological sites of Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro) that very strongly indicates there's MORE to the origins of recorded/known history than ONLY the Western stuff! Jee-ZUS (no pun intended). Try considering the history of ALL humanity, which ALSO includes, what a concept, the native people of the Americas/western hemisphere.

The Indus civilization was indeed advanced and had a rich culture, but the fact is the Sumerian civilization is the oldest known, so we place our origins in the region of Sumer.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dean Goldberry
GOD I'm sick of all you arrogant Westerners who believe the ENTIRE world, or human "civilization" as we know it, is based only on the WESTERN mythology (Annunaki-Nibiru crap) that was the forerunner of the Abrahamic/monotheistic song and dance routine. There's a whole HECK of a lot that happened in ancient India-Pakistan, including very apparent evidence of some kind of massive, advanced weapon that was used (particularly at the archaeological sites of Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro) that very strongly indicates there's MORE to the origins of recorded/known history than ONLY the Western stuff! Jee-ZUS (no pun intended). Try considering the history of ALL humanity, which ALSO includes, what a concept, the native people of the Americas/western hemisphere.

Hmmm sounds very intresting, so maybe instead of moaning how about sharing some info and link so we can all be enlightened.

You never know we might be able to find a connection between the mythologys.

Peace.
ALS

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

I'm very happy you mentioned the possible moon sighting though, because I find that important. There is not a whole lot of documented cases in history of this happening. Everything else is just a kind of "Hey! look what I found!" I've said before I can't prove any of the speculation. Just an Idea..............but TY for mentioning the moons.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
What a great thread,even though I don't understand a thing about the subject matter.It is very interesting the way it has been presented in this thread.

Some of the comments especially the one from SirTFiedSkeptic run deep in my train of thought so it makes me pause when the intelllectual ones think these things also.

I live in a place where when there is no moon the stars are a blanket of beauty,it truely makes the saying"just a grain of sand in a big beach"hit you square in the mind.I sit out side every night and admire Jupiter and now I will use my range scope to see the moons,something i never really cared about.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
soon jupiter is supposed to be close enough to the earth to hit with a rock. okay maybe not quite that close, but i heard that a pair of binoculars are all that will be needed to see it. sorry i don't know the exact date..

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

This subject has been a matter of interest to me for some time. I appreciate all you have thus far put into this thread, and look forward to any additional info.

Methinks this subject is far reaching indeed! Star and Flag

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ancient history and mythology is not exactly my strong suit, but I can understand why Jupiter (Zeus) was always considered the king of the gods since it was the largest known planet. Saturn (Juno) was the second largest and therefore the wife of Jupiter and queen of the gods. Mercury as the fastest planet got to be the messenger of the gods.

I have never been quite sure why Venus was associated with the goddess of love and Mars with the god of war, although it's pretty obvious why the ancient people would think that the sun was a god as well. If I remember correctly, Apollo the son of Zeus was also the sun god. Wasn't the moon always associated with some kind of evil goddess of witchcraft and demons? I wonder why Mars and the moon got a bad rap in ancient legends but Venus had positive associations?

On the other hand, wasn't Lucifer also the god (king) of the "morning star" (Venus) and then punished for being involved in some kind of rebellion against God? He was supposedly perfect in every way until iniquity was found in him. Is this based on a memory of some real event or is it just pure mythology?

Pluto was the god of Hades or the underworld and Neptune the god of the oceans, although (supposedly) no one ever saw either of those before the age of telescopes. If any of the ancients really did know about them then to me that would be very strong evidence that they had contact with some very advanced civilization, either from this planet or somehwere else.

In Greek mythology, Zeus rebelled against the previous gods called the Titans and did all kinds of unpleasant things to them when he took over. Could this refer to something that happened in ancient history and was later mythologized?

edit on 19-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Who is to say Jupiter will actually come towards the terrestrial planets. Much of the ancient writtings, and I will not quote out of respect, mention the stars will not fall from their place. So, in the deep past when it is rumored we had such a close encounter with Marduk, The Mighty Jupiter, was it really the Earth moved out of its place? is not Earth mentioned as Tiamat in ancient Hebrew writings? Is this a planet we live on? Or are we parked on an ancient dwarf star with the cutest live giving crust going around. A little hint to my many troubled conspiracynaughts, stars, especially, dwarfs stars have multiple lines of polarity often described as solar storms upon the surface. The average dwarf star is, believe it or not, Earth size. This makes it even more probable we actually exist on the mother ship, all included with the cutest electromagnetic shielding, you know, just like the movies. Dwarf stars, which are lesser than main sequence stars, live much longer by a big margin of trillions of years. That being said I think we should consider the intelligence we are probably sitting on top of at this time. Albiet the Sumarian stuff is very old, the Egyptian history is much more accurate in accordance to the Earth's true origin. The more one knows about Egyptology, the more one understands the possibilty we exist on top of an ancient intelligent dwarf star which did not expire by supernova. The thirty miles of crust is just a way of its expression and we are its life forms. Like the stars in Abraham's heaven to be exact. As wise old stars cloak themselves in nebulae, so does Tiamat with crust. If at a time of its choosing, perhaps the Earth or Tiamat, will make our viewing of the combatitive Marduk are very true reality for us all. I just hope and pray we have learned to get along over the years. The young are often so egotistical and belligerent and so is Jupiter young. Interesting days ahead indeed. Whence Nibiru arrives, the active brown dwarf traveller, asimilar to Tiamat, who knows if old buddys will choose to be wingmen again in this vast beauty of local heavens we see. And so if the old 2010 movie idea works out, we get a new star to take with us to a new Heaven and a new Earth. Thank you all and I hope this has been appropriately creepy.

Ghostwriter

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!position. Most people think of our solar system layout like this.

I've already seen an article on how the voyager probe is sending back measurements of increased magnetism in our systems current location. (can't find that one yet to link) but could something like powerful magnetic fields cause erratic orbits?

Very interesting thread!
Is this what you were looking for?

NASA Baffled by Unexplained Force Acting on Space Probes.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Perhaps if the right size object passed with matching electromagnetic force we would be in for a treat ourselves.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

This is the best thread on Nibiru that I have seen yet. A good blend of science and mythology, with your real world observations of a visible anomaly. I agree something is amiss.

I have seen some evidence of gravitational shifting from a core sample that leads me to believe it has happened and will happen.again. If I remember correctly they emphasized the word "sudden"

My dog enjoyed the sounds of Jupiter, as he tilted his head in wonder.
Are the aliens on the way? See my signature.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This contributes to magical thinking, "nibiru" doesnt exist, there is no alien race waiting to kill us, war is a human intervention, if there was a war between humans and another race, i garrentee you humans will start it.

Futhermore, nasa and several other space obseving groups, have clearly stated there is no planet x or w.e you guys wish to believe.

But no matter what evidence is shown, you claim to your belifes that the world will end, because every generation thinks the world is going to end, its in our DNA our brain is programed to think like that. To continue the survival of our species. Self persveration is our first objective in all matter.

So its not too hard to see where and why people come up with such things, they lack understanding of the universe so they come to thier own conslucion, we are more likely to hit side swiped by an astroid then nibiru being a real threat.

Take my advice move away from science fiction for awhile and study the REAL THING, not what is just in your head, but real physics and astronomy, only knowledge can defeat ingorance.

Better to accept the cold truth than a reassuring fable.
Logic is the key to survival

edit on 19-9-2010 by Anthony1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 2weird2live2rare2die

Jupiter is as close as it ever gets right now. Only about 4 times as far away as the Sun.
You don't need binoculars to see Jupiter...ever.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
This contributes to magical thinking, "nibiru" doesnt exist, there is no alien race waiting to kill us, war is a human intervention, if there was a war between humans and another race, i garrentee you humans will start it.

Futhermore, nasa and several other space obseving groups, have clearly stated there is no planet x or w.e you guys wish to believe.

But no matters what evidence is shown, you claim to your belifes that the world will end, because every generation thinks the world is going to end, its in our DNA our brain is programed to think like that. To continue the survival of our species. Self persveration is our first objective in all matter.

So its not too hard to see where and why people come up with such things, they lack understanding of the universe so they come to thier own conslucion, we are more likely to get side swiped by an astroid then nibiru being a real threat.

Take my advice move away from science fiction for awhile and study the REAL THING, not what is just in your head, but real physics and astronomy, only knowledge can defeat ingorance.

Better to accept the cold truth than a reassuring fable.
Logic is the key to survival

edit on 19-9-2010 by Anthony1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Great thread! id star and flag it if i knew how....
One thing i remeber is that the origonators or Sumerian civilisation, were half fish and half men who came down from the sky......They or was it he? im not sure....came ashore in the daytime to teach the sumerians and returned to the sea each night...Oanes?? was his name....
(just thinking abut europas seas and intelligent life...
Here is another developement of which im sure you are all aware, and it may bear upon the intelligent brown dwarf theory(above post)
Could there be indeed many such failed stars populating the universe with a certain level of conciousness?

(viewzone2.com...)

The movements of the mutimoons around jupiter must make a very distinctive gravito-magnetic harmonic....with the fields of each interacting in constantly flowing patterns as well.....
Its too bad we do not have the imagery capacity to also be able to show it as a coloured gif....
It would be some kind of glorious northern light display....

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The video you posted is not the sound of Jupiter, but of the sound of the waves reflected from the planet. That in no way is what it actually sounds like there; the Earth sound has more of a moan.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
What a great thread! Thumbs up

I once watched an interview with some Inca indians (i think) who predict that a race of a humanoid will come to Earth and make peace between humans. I don't remember the Inca indian word for that humanoid specie.
Also once watched an interview with Robert O. Dean who says that someone will come to Earth.

I will try find these interviews later.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
What a great thread! Thumbs up

I once watched an interview with some Inca indians (i think) who predict that a race of a humanoid will come to Earth and make peace between humans. I don't remember the Inca indian word for that humanoid specie.
Also once watched an interview with Robert O. Dean who says that someone will come to Earth.

I will try find these interviews later.

Viracochas--the "gods" who came down from space but looked like humans. I've been down to Peru and was taken around to some of the sites by a professor who was also indigenous, and he had a number of interesting stories--like how the ancients knew how to construct buildings that could withstand earthquakes that knock down modern buildings, and how an entire valley (the Sacred Valley) is really a model of the galaxy with every village, temple and building representing something they'd seen out there. All of this knowledge existed thousands of years before the Inca, who were just the latest in a long line of civilizations.

Yes, they do believe they have been visited by extraterrestrials from ancient times to the present. All the native peoples of the Americas have stories and myths like that, which were recorded long before the modern "UFO" era.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
It does amaze me that a primitive People could know such things about our Heavens that the assignment of names and stories came so easily; and, that those stories reflect in our Sky today. Not only the distances of our heavenly bodies but as well the sizes. My mind wants to view Jupiter as "just being closer than the rest" instead of realizing the enormity of its mass. Thank fully I am not a scientist! LOL

Here is an interesting view of Jupiter, it is called Radio Jupiter: Radio Jupiter

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join