It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War of the Worlds (nibiru)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage

So fascinating, so has there been any thoughts on Europa and the mythology of the Aunnanki

Considering the Electric Universe Model it would not surprise me in the least to have Jupiter "light up" red and illuminate along the edge of the Asteroid Belt so that it appears to have wings. It would certainly be seen with the naked eye based on what we are seeing now.

Here is one thing I thought of concerning the myths. Planetary scientist tell us that Europa is a planet sized moon that looks like a solid ball of ice. They also say that the Ice is full of moving cracks and fissures that indicate the moons core is probably hot and active, which could create a layer of liquid water. They theorise that life could survive (or thrive) on this moons seafloor around underwater volcanic vents like in our oceans.

Marduks father ENKI is known by a few other names. One of them is E.A. (eeeyaaa?) anyway, all these names seem to refer to ENKI, and his kind as a marine creature. Marduks father rules from Nibiru.

Remember my friend with the great eyesight? One day while I was trying to figure all this out, I asked him "does jupiter look like a planet with wings?" He looked at me like I was crazy and replied "I don't know about all that..................It looks like saturn does in a telescope when jupiters moons are spread out on both sides" In other words, it looks like saturn but with "lit- up" rings so I can interpet that as a planet with wings maybe.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I am tired of the misrepresentation of Marduk and you should of pushed your critical thinking skills further.
Jupiter is known as Kishar. Look I posted this many of times in the 2012 forum and I will post this here. wherever you got your info about Marduk is a bad place and you should never go back to that site ever. Wait I noticed it is wikipedia and even colleges state you should never use wikipedia for a source and just use it as a guide for a source. I have read the Enuma Elish and it is an interesting concept if true. You need to tweak that critical thinking skill a bit more. BTW Phil Plait if you are reading this Sitchin was right.

edit on 19-9-2010 by dragnet53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

You know, I have watched that video numerous times. One thing that doesn't work is when the narrator says in the beginning of the video that all the planets are represented both in size and distance from the sun. I look at the picture and it's obvious that some are the same size and not necessarily the right distance from the sun.

Just an observation that taints my view of the rest of the video.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
GOD I'm sick of all you arrogant Westerners who believe the ENTIRE world, or human "civilization" as we know it, is based only on the WESTERN mythology (Annunaki-Nibiru crap) that was the forerunner of the Abrahamic/monotheistic song and dance routine. There's a whole HECK of a lot that happened in ancient India-Pakistan, including very apparent evidence of some kind of massive, advanced weapon that was used (particularly at the archaeological sites of Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro) that very strongly indicates there's MORE to the origins of recorded/known history than ONLY the Western stuff! Jee-ZUS (no pun intended). Try considering the history of ALL humanity, which ALSO includes, what a concept, the native people of the Americas/western hemisphere.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
nice threat, intriguing indeed.... I have not understand half of it, but will read and research again, coz u got me hooked....no 50 = eropa = nibiru, who would have thought of that!

On a second note, you really must have an awesome job, getting to do your hobby at work ( telescope). i envy u

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I watched your video, and yes the comentator called jupiter Kishar, but even the simplest searches can show from multiple sites that Kishar is an earth goddess from the liniage of Tiamat.

Tiamat (goddess of salt water) and Apsu (god of the sky or god of freshwater) mated and had twins.

The twin's names were Lahamu (goddess of mud) and Lahmu (not sure what god of). These two mated and also had twins named Kishar and Anshar.

I've seen references that compare Kishar with Ishtar.

Kishar = Ishtar = venus

I consider this liniege as part of the "most evil" until I've seen more info that could change my opinion.

This is where I stand on this point......................sry

edit on 19-9-2010 by Khaaaaaan!! because: messed up the last twin pair

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
It has been a very long time since I've actually read past the first page of a thread. Very intriging.

You have put alot of thought into this and are keeping an open mind to other peeps thoughts that challenge your theory.

I commend you.

Thanks- geo
S&F

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It is always interesting to see when someone new comes to this site , the topics they choose to research.
as I am sure you are aware, Nibiru, has been a topic here for a long time and would appear to have been debunked as just a myth.
when I first got to this sight I viewed the same videos and more, also did many searches on the topic by internet and books at library.
As this really is not a "planet" that is even close to solid evidence due to it's lack of visibility, I have lost all interest in it's validity.
Nice thread though.
I will say that I think Jupiter could certainly be a protector of earth..

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

dude, Anunnaki/Nibiru crap is Sumerian and Sumeria is now called Iraq. You ever wonder why there are so many wars going on down there? Important place if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

Sorry I have read the Enuma Elish as stated. I do agree with Sitchin on certain point. But he is correct what he states.

C'est la vie

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

LOL MYTH thing again. Yeah, they stated city of Troy was a myth and they discovered it not too long ago. They called all these Sumeria findings in the translations myth, but now they have some validity.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

Wasn't this thread in the space exploration forum?

2nd line was here but vanished!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Many things that have been explained in history have been proven to be a misinterpretation of truth.
what ancient peoples thought was a god turned out to be things explained easily by modern science.
Fish falling from the sky as seen as a sign from god was just a water spout in the area, This sort of thing happens all the time.
All I am saying here is much of what is written in text and on walls very well may have been a misunderstanding of WHY things really happened.
I'd call that a part of evolution.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
yes yes..ATS does it again

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fdb0bf96cec4.jpg[/atsimg]

ever since i saw a pic of jupiter losing its ring..i thought that maybe an external force caused this..
could there be something in our solar system.

IS IT OURS??? ... well if boeing and richard branson are sending normal everyday people into space...??

edit on 19-9-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The binary suggestion in your Easter Egg or just artistic license? who knows?....S+F great thread
If in two years anything happens, there is a up side.............TPTB will be sharing this fate.
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

edit on 19-9-2010 by DreamerOracle because: typo

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
So what you are saying is that Jupiter is actualy Nibiru ?

I am not gettin your point here... wait I shall read it again....

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
So what you are saying is that Jupiter is actualy Nibiru ?

I am not gettin your point here... wait I shall read it again....

*Khan waits to see what happens*

and then I notice I'm staring at a Carl Sagen with RED EYES!!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
S+F for excellent research! I read Sitchin's stuff when I was 12. I agree that some is a bit over the top, but, having studied religion for a long time, I have seen how most myths have a basis in truth. I'm a proponent of the 'Ancient Aliens' thing and believe we were either genetically created or brought here from somewhere else. I also do not look forward to meeting our 'gods', because from all accounts, they are exactly like us! If that's true, woe to us...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SirTFiedSkeptic

You nailed it! .............And really I still like ZS, I'm just mad at him right now.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by theAymen

It is not uncommon for Jupiter to lose one of it's rings, it lost one in the 90's and also didn't have one in 73 when Pioneer took the first ever close up pics of the planet. But there is no consensus as to why it loses a ring, it is thought to be related to internal cloud structures changing.

Also to the poster who said they saw five moons, one above and to the right of Jupiter. Theres a strong possibility that was Uranus as it is very close to Jupiter atm.

And for what it's worth, I too can seemingly see at least what could be one of Jupiters moons with the naked eye although it could easily be a number of other stars, I should investigate it more tonight if I can. I have spent a lot of time lately observing Jupiter through my scope as well.
Having said that I don't believe a word of the OP's post though, apart from his friend saying he can see the moon. Sure a lot of thought and effort has gone into it but I don't buy it all, nothing is out of the ordinary here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join