It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is our gate opening to Asia, Erdogan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Iran is our gate opening to Asia, Erdogan

www.news.az

"I think that there are initiatives we can launch together to ensure welfare, peace, stability and confidence in the entire region," Erdoğan said during Turkish-Iranian Business Forum at Istanbul's Ceylan Intercontinental Hotel.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
This is an interesting message, because Turkey is challenging the US control of ME.

He is bringing Iran in it, this could be a trap set for Iran, we still don't know which side Turkey is in. That being said, this might be a trap set for Iran which will either cause WWIII or destroy Iran, and stop its upward trend.

This is gonna be very interesting, political wise speaking..

From another news:

Iran and Turkey signed six memos of understanding on Thursday.

www.news.az...

Then again, this could also mean that Turkey is being pushed away from Europe, hence no European countries stood with Turkey against the Zionist murder of activists. They pretended, but they took no action.

Turkey is probably gonna play the same game, pretend to be with Europe, but stay as far away from Europe as possible, for good reasons, because there is absolutely no trust, and without trust, there is no point staying in that relationship.

feature re-opening of two new ground border routes, including Razi-Kapipoy and Maku-Bil Oju borders, cultural exchanges, and cooperation in customs, transportation, industries and trade and higher education.

www.news.az...

Then this, as Turkey is coming closer to Iran, Iran is moving further and further away from Europe, therefore will eventually pull Turkey with it:

'We have realized that holding nuclear talks with the EU is futile as the Europeans have nothing to say [in world politics],' the president's chief of staff, Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei, said.

www.monstersandcritics.com...

That is my belief exactly, that the US is the Ayatollah of Europe, that Europe has no say.

That is why Turkey is trying to leave and try to nudge of the American control, the last Turkey would want: one European nation, a satellite nation of US.

EU has already called for the proclamation of that one combined nation:

The EU demands recognition as a state by the United Nations

Now, Eurocrats want formal recognition from the United Nations. They want Herman Van Rompuy to be able to address the General Assembly as a head of state, and to create a seat for Baroness Ashton, the EU’s foreign minister (hat-tip, EU Observer).

Now to sum it all up I leave you with this news:

Turkish enthusiasm for joining the European Union has declined sharply just in the last six years

Support for joining the EU dropped to 38 per cent in 2010, while in 2004 a soaring 73 per cent of the Turkish public said membership would be "a good thing", according to a poll by the Italian foundation Compagnia di San Paolo and the German Marshall Fund of the United States.

New alliances are being formed, a new world war is already planned, everything is planned, not by humans, but by GOD:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4dfe2ad704b0.jpg[/atsimg]

www.news.az
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I'm not sure I follow on the whole God thing. But, informative and interesting OP...

2nd line

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
That is one scary ass wolf above me!

I heard as well that Ergodan has just received $25 million donation from the Iranian government for his reelection campaign! Couple that with the massive trade agreements they have just signed, and you have a formidable alliance. Essentially with the ability to bypass any sanctions on the Iranian Government deeming them ineffective.

Does this however make military action more probable? Is the question that needs answered!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

The GOD comment was suppose to mean that no matter how long and hard we plan, we will fail. Just imagine what the plans of US must have been for Turkey, after all there are American nukes in Turkey, and Turkish military was designed by Europe to give it access to the country.

Turkey is a very Unique country, in a sense that the country is a thriving one, and which is still used as a sign of trust between Muslims and non-Muslims.

N-Korea was suppose to be that sign of trust between US and USSR, that failed miserably..

Neither NATO nor the US will publicly admit to the existence of nuclear weapons deployed during the Cold War years in five NATO countries, including Turkey. NATO and the US Department of Defense do not publicly release information on the deployment of those weapons, either. Belgium and Germany, which also hosts US nuclear weapons on its soil, debated in their parliaments almost two weeks ago the withdrawal of those weapons from their territory. Those debates have now raised questions over what Turkey's policy will be on the fate of those weapons believed to be deployed at the İncirlik base in southern Turkey.

www.todayszaman.com...

Talk about non proliferation..

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Yo, oozy ...

Here's an interesting thread that could mean big problems for your beloved iran.

Enjoy ...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Yo, oozy ...

Here's an interesting thread that could mean big problems for your beloved iran.

Enjoy ...

Yeah seen it, I was very interested, at the scientific side, not at the evil smirk you have in your face

[evil back ground and an evil laugh, 'muhahahaha', and it is evil because I want to fill my second line]

new topics

top topics

join