It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian paper doctors photo of Mubarak and Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Egyptian paper doctors photo of Mubarak and Obama

news.yahoo.com

Al-Ahram, the state-run newspaper in Egypt, recently ran the above photo of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak leading President Obama and other world leaders during Middle East peace talks at the White House.

But that's not quite how the walk to the East Room played out. The BBC reports that Al-Ahram apparently had some fun with Photoshop, and placed the country's leader up front.

You can see the original Getty photo below.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well all i have to say is the true picture is right in line with him becoming the leader of all muslims....

Too bad the media didn't catch the news flash about this...a little cut and paste...

I would have liked to seen the looks on their face when they were caught.... firing squad? no not for egypt, they are still in our packet after the cairo apology tour...

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Actually the second picture probably really represents the truth of how things work. I know Obama was walking out front, but in reality, he knows his place, so I'd say no harm, no foul........just silly, and can't believe they'd try and publish it.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Interesting that they would even consider flipping Mubarak to his reverse original position (based on his tie), since Muslims do feel that the left hand is unclean and that only the right hand is for eating, shaking hands, etc.

In this picture they clearly depict him with his Right on his Left! That is an insult I would believe.

top topics

join