It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pieces of the puzzle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This has been close to happening here on ATS many times, but today there seems to be three discussion that I think are highly related, that should be linked together.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope this isn't in any violation of ATS policy.

I am not going to elaborate, except to point out that all the clues are here on these threads.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I'm going to hold off and see what others come with then I'll chime in. I think I know what you're getting at.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I might not get any replies on this thread. It is a lot of material to cover, and then, people might not want to comment. Many might not want to speculate on what I see as obvious.

Throw in the energy crisis of the seventies, and I think that gives all, or enough, of the pieces of the puzzle to see who the PTB are, and what they are planning.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This is just a bump to keep this going. I saw this thread a few hours ago and I just haven't had time to examine the threads except for a quick scan of the titles. I'm very interested in the connection. Don't give it away yet, I want to see if we reach the same conclusions. Quick hint, though? Would a thread about Dulce fit into the group?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I don't think they have stumbled onto something.

It has been widely known for years that there are people out their perpetuating racial tensions. Whether these people are being paid by a corporation (Exponent Inc.) or are being used by someone through means of blackmail, etc. is unknown.

What is known is it is all for bull# political reasons and usually means money...

Nothing like a race war to divide and conquer. If my enemies would go to war with each other, I would be a happy man.

What boggles my mind is how common place racism really is. Why would an unfunny hack like Carlos Mencia, who spouts out nothing but racism, get his own show on Comedy Central?

They are just pushing forward an agenda of keeping us seperate

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I have been busy, and should have gotten back here sooner, but I am looking more for a thread that moves slower than most.

Here is some more information at what I am getting at.

In the 90ties, the laws preventing ownership of U.S. Media were eliminated, and now FOX news, and other companies are owned by people who have no loyalty to the U.S., or reason to present honest journalism. FOX News' parent companies second largest share owner is a Saudi Prince.

This is around the time that the finance industry was de-regulated, and the U.S. government and the public went on a borrowing binge that led us into deep debt..

A few years back the US Supreme Court ruled that campaign donations are a form of free speech, which in my interpretation means that bribery is now a form of free speech.

Who is behind the curtain pulling the levers?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

Dulce?

You mean this Dulce?

www.subversiveelement.com...

I am actually thinking of something more obvious.

Very obvious.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
But what does that have do with racism;
especially the whole quaran burning thing going on right now..wouldnt that be againt the Sunni Muslims?

I don't mean to sound ignorant, i just think I'm missing something

edit on 18-9-2010 by squirelnutz because: forgot something

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Where does most of our money go?

What is our biggest import?

What is the most profitable commodity, and who makes most of the money?
Not just the Sauds.

Where is Halliburtons headquarters now located?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I will say that Osama bin Laden has been living there under U.S. protection since 9/11. Hence the fake tapes and "best hide and seek game in the world". So yeah, I think I know what you're getting at.

But we must keep these little secrets to ourselves, shall we?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

The racism is something stirred up to pit the masses against each other, and or regions, ideals, philosophies, and what ever.

Right wing talk show radio has exploded over the last ten to fifteen years. Who do you think is paying the money to these guys whose primary job is to stir up hatred for all kinds of ridiculous reasons?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Ok i get it..

I was looking too deep into it.

Isnt saudi arabia where the Rothschilds HQ is?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I still don't understand how race wars and hate make them money..

Wouldnt they rather have us working together?

Think about it.... If there was a huge race war in America, people would die.. The more people that die, the less money the companies make and the more money they have to dish out to the families (Life Insurance)..

Im not saying the "News" hosts aren't pushing a racially charged agenda, but i don't think it has to do with money..

Well, i guess, if there is no allegiance to the US, then what do they care if we crumble; they can just open up shop elsewhere and continue their business....

This is a very interesting topic and i like how u kind of turned it into a game

A very bleak and depressing game, but fun, nonetheless....

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Race wars and hate give them control. It keeps the masses from realizing their true power to make change.

Do you really think they are going to dish out insurance money? Insurance is a scam.

No, it isn't about money, they already have plenty of that. It is about power, revenge, and lording it over the masses.

Race is a very small part that they are pushing. Mainly they are at war with ideologies that threaten them.

The main goal is to keep everyone from getting behind and movement that might threaten their power.

The current main banking center is in Dubai.

Slavery is raising its ugly head again. The relationship is there for everyone to see, but they choose not to see.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I dunno...

we are pretty much compliant slaves as of right now..

We have few true "freedoms"
We work hard, during hours we dont want to, and only make peanuts...
Most of us barely make enough to cover house payments and food, so you can forget about luxuries...

Only difference is that we are signing up for it out of necessity...

Even slave owners provided food and a place to sleep................

I think they have us where they want us, and racism is a way of keeping us occupied.. Its a good way of getting some of us locked up and jailed, in that racism is a very deep rooted issue; generations of families are racist mainly on the fact they were brought up that way...Its just easy to get us to jump on, especially when it is in movies and TV all the time...

After some research i did find out that there are more slaves now than ever but that is because of
A) More people in the world now
B) Debt slaves - Largely in South Asia, When a family member racks up too much debt, his whole family is responsible to pay it back and end up having to work for whoever the debt was owed to...
C) Human trafficking for the sex trade

TPTB have power but i don't see them turning us into slaves

PS. Im not trying to argue, I am just stating how I see it.. I am more than interested to look at it from your point of view though

edit on 19-9-2010 by squirelnutz because: ps

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Ten years ago, things were very different. They changed quickly. The division are mainly of philosophy, not race. The idea is to keep ideas from getting people behind them. It is ideas that change the world, and that is what the PTB want to stop.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I think if anything, there will be a flood of Muslims into America and they are going to convert people...

Islam is the most closed minded, backwords way of thinking so i do see what you're getting at..

If everyone was converted, we would care more about the crazy ass rituals & fighting against non Muslims..

So is that the kind of slavery you were talking about?
Of the mind?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

No, it is economic slavery that is the goal. Cradle to grave debt. If you want a decent job you have to borrow huge amounts of money to get a higher degree, that really isn't needed for most jobs.

Slavery is already growing and spreading. read the book "Nobodies"

www.amazon.com...

Modern slavery is the one of the key signs to a rise of a global order aimed at complete control over humanity.

What groups hold grudges that makes then so willing to go to the levels they are going.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Ahh I see...

I will definitely look into the book

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Looks interesting. I'll read the links later when I have time to get back to it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join