It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Congress Criminal caught lying and stealing. (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson caught giving relatives scholarships, when this is blatantly corrupt, criminal and unethical, attempts to blame it all on ineptitude. Tell me, anyone here think that doing this would not be unethical? Anyone?

She goes on to say that the relatives, which signed applications stating that they were not relatives, are not at fault. She also goes onto say that her Chief of Staff which handled the applications did not know that it was unethical to do this. I guess the Congresswoman and her Chief of Staff, are just two ignorant imbeciles with no ethics whatsoever. Or, tell me some other reason.

Oh and another thing, here is a story on the Congresswoman telling people there were no funds available for another person, that had been suggested for funds for their outstanding academic achievements.
www.americanparchment.com...

So, what do we have, we have a Congresswoman that is corrupt, criminal, unethical and a NEPOTIST.

The video for your perusal. Oh one more thing, I wonder if she is going to get thrown out of the swamp?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. This is disgusting but unfortunately routine. Our government is so infested with corruption and greed that she would be so ballsy to even think that was a valid excuse. To find a government official that isn't corrupt is a very rare thing and I think this helps to give leverage over them by certain influences. I'm beginning to wonder what she did to get outed. Maybe she didn't vote a certain way for AIPAC, who knows.

Say whaaa?

You have got to be kidding me, is this who we have making and passing laws in government?

I made a mistake, I didn't know

Can a bank robber use that excuse too?

Anyway, this government is so filthy, we need to just get rid of all of them and start over. Our grandchildren will be hearing in their history class how the American empire crumbled due to corruption, just as our own children hear about the USSR.

On another note: I wonder how many whites are getting those scholarships?

--airspoon

edit on 16-9-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I don't thinks she'll get thrown out, it seems to be sop anymore. Rangle is still there, and will be again probably after the november elections. They all need to go, I still think if they are in office now, they owe someone......clean house and start over.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. There definitely needs to be a major house cleaning. Especially get rid of ethics violators like this woman and Rangel and Pelosi. Also idiots like the guy that thought the island of Guam would capsize if we put too many troops there. How do these people keep getting elected anyway? Is it voter fraud? Is it election tampering? What is the deal?

new topics

top topics

join