It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargate, fact or fiction ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

So perhaps the hope here is that if you ignore me, I'll go away? You guys get all so wound up in details and 'proof' that often you can't see the things right in front of your face. You do realize that everything anyone posts or references are all just those people's opinions, right? NObody is any kind of real expert.

They just have spent a lot of time reading about other people's opinions, and somehow that makes them experts.. *shrug* Ah, the 'god' of science.. one of the NWO's finest creations.. it really hooks the so call intellectual cuz they can 'prove' stuff.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
reply to post by css1981

So perhaps the hope here is that if you ignore me, I'll go away? You guys get all so wound up in details and 'proof' that often you can't see the things right in front of your face. You do realize that everything anyone posts or references are all just those people's opinions, right? NObody is any kind of real expert.

They just have spent a lot of time reading about other people's opinions, and somehow that makes them experts.. *shrug* Ah, the 'god' of science.. one of the NWO's finest creations.. it really hooks the so call intellectual cuz they can 'prove' stuff.

Science has been our saviour since Christians and other people were allowed to spout certainities such as the "earth is flat" and then opress people like Gallileo even when he provides evidence stating otherwise. Religious folk talk about truth as if they have objective evidence of the truth they so carelessly spread.

We need science because man has a history of deception. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Provide evidence and maybe we can get this "real expert" we seem to be missing on these forums, he/she can study the evidence behind these bizarre claims, if there is any.

It's as if you've seen a few youtube, stargate, project camelot videos and you think you are some kind of truth spreader on Stargates as if you know that they exist and you trust humans with every fibre of your being. Get real please and stop being such a hypocrite.

Keep denying ignorance people,

A&A

PS. Quit with the NWO paranoia, i'm speaking out of my own free reasoning, not to opress the apparent truth that is being spreaded in some threads, Annunaki and such like, it's really boring having to rebut.

edit on 25/9/10 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
reply to post by css1981

I believe there is an ancient technology that has been sought by the elites for a long time, I also don't think they have found it yet.

Your right to an extent, believe me there are some highly intelligent individuals who come and visit this site, they are not the obvious answer for everything crowd though, they are the ones who only reply now and then.

The what I call instant experts, are the people who see a thread, and immediately use a search engine to search for the thread subject, and then browse through several results maybe even a page or two of results, until they find something they can use to discredit the claims of the thread.

They never use the first lot of results, because they know others will be doing the same out of curiosity and would notice, so they use several sources from pages they think nobody would browse much, going to say pages 7 8 9 gives them a little safety line, then they link from what they find to more recent results that are not listed on the first results of a search engine enquiry.

That is how you get an instant expert who can make it look like they know what they are talking about.

Try it yourselves, go through all results until you find what they use, just reading those results you will see how they come about their incredible knowledge.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This is almost like those "Matrix" threads.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Some other interresting articles about stargates :

Stargates are Portals from one grid program/ realm/ dimension to another. Another view of it is as an etheric inter-dimensional energy alignment between two points in interstellar space which allows high vibrational energies to pass through long distances of space along the space-time continuum. These alignments are particularly crucial at this time as the vibration of the Earth is speeding up as we enter the Photon Belt.
Stargates allow high vibrational interstellar energies to permeate the etheric grids of the Earth, with ease and grace, thus allowing the energies to integrate fully into the forming etheric grid structures of the Earth. These Sacred Site entry vortexes are opened once every 3 months on the equinoxes and solstices, and other times of sacred significance and astrological alignment in Earth's current history.

www.awakening-healing.com...

A Stargate generates a wormhole between itself and a complementary device at another location, by being supplied with a threshold amount of raw energy. Objects in transit between gates are broken down into their individual elemental components, and then into energy as they pass through the event horizon, and then travel through a wormhole before being reconstructed on the other side and exiting another Stargate.

www.unexplainable.net...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
Science has been our saviour since Christians and other people were allowed to spout certainities such as the "earth is flat" and then opress people like Gallileo even when he provides evidence stating otherwise. Religious folk talk about truth as if they have objective evidence of the truth they so carelessly spread. We need science because man has a history of deception. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

All of it is a game... the top leadership of the NWO bunch aka ex-high priests of Isreal aka illuminati use any and everything they can dream up or steal from someone else in their quest to subjugate humanity. Religion has been one of their greatest tool.. but nowadays we 'modern' humans are much too 'smart' to be fooled by that old stuff... *rolls eyes* So, the NWO bunch got busy talking up 'science' as the 'be all, end all' way to believe, cuz you can 'prove' stuff. Of course they very much control who researches what and any 'results' they don't like somehow never find their way into any kind of scientific journal.. gee, since the NWO bunch owns the media, I wonder why that is??? Oh, trust me, we humans aren't the ones with a history of deception. It is the Jue-sah aka NWO bunch aka...

Provide evidence and maybe we can get this "real expert" we seem to be missing on these forums, he/she can study the evidence behind these bizarre claims, if there is any.

It's as if you've seen a few youtube, stargate, project camelot videos and you think you are some kind of truth spreader on Stargates as if you know that they exist and you trust humans with every fibre of your being. Get real please and stop being such a hypocrite. Keep denying ignorance people.

A&A

PS. Quit with the NWO paranoia, i'm speaking out of my own free reasoning, not to opress the apparent truth that is being spreaded in some threads, Annunaki and such like, it's really boring having to rebut.

I see into the racial unconscious, ever since a shaman journey about 9 years ago. I discuss the hows and whys on some of my threads; no need to repeat it all here. But it is a lot like watching a documentary without any narration.

I don't. however, watch youtube other than some funny clips that make it over on to facebook, I think I watched one episode of stargate, and don't even know what the Camelot project is/was. I imagine if I chose to dig around in the racial unconscious, I could find out more, but it's a big place and if I don't really care about something, I get about as much information as I care about...

I am just saying what I see in the memories residing in the racial unconscious; since a LOT of elves died and got sucked into human bodies here, there is quite a bit of information about the energy pathways and their access points, the 'stargates' available to anyone who accesses this source of information.

And it is also quite clear in the racial unconscious that the Jue-sah are very much wanting to subjugate humanity. Not at all paranoid. Just want I see. And they have been at this since nearly the beginning of their time here way back 300,000 or so years ago. Finally they believed they had found a species that was weaker than them that they could 'own', and believe me, they really want their own subject species, like most of the more powerful species have. I see they think it prove that they are just as good as any other species.

Lucky for us, they aren't very bright though. They have constantly underestimated humanity (obviously) cuz with all their efforts to enslave us, they haven't succeeded even after 300,000 years, although they are as close as they've ever been other than the dark ages when they were the high catholic church leaders and their human flunkies were european royalty.

And trust humanity with every fiber of my being??? Wow, not sure how you got that out of what I posted, but hey, you're entitled to your interpretation, eh? I just know humanity wouldn't be nearly as bad if we didn't have the NWO bunch as incredibly bad examples of 'success'. And while in general, I am pretty certain humanity will overcome these NWO yahoos; on an individual basis, I am not that fond or trusting of humans.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
I believe there is an ancient technology that has been sought by the elites for a long time, I also don't think they have found it yet.

What I see is they've found it, really it was never lost to them; they've known about it all along. They are just too weak to use it. Part of 'finding' it was to get our scientists involved to find out if there was some way to power it with hard technology versus with raw energy as the elder races did.

Your right to an extent, believe me there are some highly intelligent individuals who come and visit this site, they are not the obvious answer for everything crowd though, they are the ones who only reply now and then.

The what I call instant experts, are the people who see a thread, and immediately use a search engine to search for the thread subject, and then browse through several results maybe even a page or two of results, until they find something they can use to discredit the claims of the thread.

They never use the first lot of results, because they know others will be doing the same out of curiosity and would notice, so they use several sources from pages they think nobody would browse much, going to say pages 7 8 9 gives them a little safety line, then they link from what they find to more recent results that are not listed on the first results of a search engine enquiry.

That is how you get an instant expert who can make it look like they know what they are talking about.

Try it yourselves, go through all results until you find what they use, just reading those results you will see how they come about their incredible knowledge.

Nah, I'd rather ask the racial unconscious. The NWO bunch hasn't been able to mess with that history, unlike the many versions of spun stuff we call history here in the physical plane. The old Indian fellow who meets you at the door of the 'lodge' in the higher plane is actually the guardian to the entrance of the racial unconscious and if you don't have humanity's highest and best interests at heart, you won't be allowed in.

And really, even if the NWO bunch could get in there, it would be seriously hard to erase the memory of every single witness of an event, and put a new memory in there instead. I don't even think it is possible. Hence I am quite sure what I am seeing is accurate. My own filters of course are in play when I interpret what I see there; but having done a LOT of personal growth work before I ever got this connection, I am pretty aware of my biases and do my best to compensate for them.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by css1981

People can also function as portals hence they can become a mobile stargate.

There is a thin veil between this world and other worlds. This thin veil can be broken via increased brain activity.

During the aftermath of a epileptic seizure its possible to see a vertical rainbow covering this world through the right eye. The left eye sees everything as normal. Then as the rainbow colours cover the landscape, all normal colours turn pure colour. A grassy hedge will become all green. The dark morning sky turns pure blue. A red car has no dirt or scratches on it.

MK Ultra calls these people 'Gate Keeper' alters.

Has anyone else recently had similar experiences ?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by css1981

It´s a nice idea based in fiction that inspired a lot of conspiracies like a lot of fiction does.

The core root for all those theories is that people really want to believe in that connection to other beings in other galaxies. We somehow seem to strive for that contact. That is why we love to think about secret stargates and alliances (or wars) between our governments and aliens.

The sad truth is (imo of course) that this connection has not yet been made.

BUT, at the rate technology is progressing, there is a good chance that we will get some good answers within the next decades. I am not saying contact, but I am saying that new technologies will bring new perspectives and answers.

Who knows. What we can say with a high probability though is that stargates are sadly pure fiction.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I always thought stargates were like telephones, you needed one at each end for it to work?
Perhaps they are like 'cannons' just shoot it and hope the 'object' hits the target? But then, how does the 'object' return to the original point?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

A physical Stargate is probably impossible to manufacture, even to the most advanced species who may be sharing our universe.
Not only because of stable and purposefully situated wormholes opening for us at will, but the dangers of actually remerging on the other side the same way you entered.

However, a mental Stargate(via the Third Eye/Eye Of Rah) is probably not so difficult to use if you are experienced in meditation and using your Chakra to engage.

For example many times I've been meditating, eyes closed, the lights that appear resemble that of a wormhole, it's best to do this in the dark, for a better mental picture.

It, in my minds eye anyways, is always a greeny colour & with concentration you can follow the path to certain points where a ball/s of light(again the same colour green) emanate from different directions, focus on the light you fancy and the path leads in another direction.
It almost resembles a wormhole travelling through stars, with different routes to take.
For what reason this is possible is still beyond me, and I have been doing this for nearly 2 years.
My best bet is it has a link to Astral Projection/Outer Body Experiences.

A side note to mention about meditation while concentrating, if you focus on the immediate blur we visualise upon closing our eyes and will/imagine/direct yourself to zoom in for a better look, you can actually see Binary Code scrolling downwards. It's amazing and I always try to share this with people who are comfortable in their meditative/Chakra ability.
Again I have no theory as to why we can see this or it's function.
Only that it fits with the theory that our mind is like a computer hard drive...which down to the basics runs off of Binary Code.
Spiritual conversations during meditation also tell me there is a link between Binary Code, and the old saying "take them back to B.C", as it is the original format after everything is broken down.

It's actually quite ironic we need our eyes to be closed to see the binary code, considering pop culture will say open your eyes and see the matrix. But this is more of a comical rhetoric than anything else.

Peace.
edit on 20-1-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Grammatical Error!

edit on 20-1-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!

edit on 20-1-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct Again. Goddess Damned IPhones!

edit on 20-1-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Effin-Correct!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join