It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by raybies

I would think that if this had anything to do with TPTB they would choose a date that was symbolic in some way, as they like that sort of thing. So I would imagine that the October 13th date is important (or has been picked up on as a deadline for nut-jobs with wacko theories) because it was the date the Roman Catholics ordered the destruction of the Knights Templar. It's also where the whole Friday the 13th superstition come from. So if they had to pick a date - that would be a pretty good one

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyGirl

Author says the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a "critical mass."

Anyone using "carbon-dioxide" and "catastrophe" in the same sentence, is not to be taken seriously.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clavicula

Author says the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a "critical mass."

Anyone using "carbon-dioxide" and "catastrophe" in the same sentence, is not to be taken seriously.

Clavicula.....

Well you just did.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyGirl

DirtyGirl.....

Here's another example of a channeller....

The acting is gobsmackingly appalling!

He's a little treasure!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 15-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: I was appalled

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AncientShade
It is still just a book selling story. Also the Carbon-Dioxide seem to be a little bit presumptious. Earth can handle far more carbon dioxide without the loss of all life. That humans are effected by it is a given but that doesn't mean it's bad for ecology.

The event is also so close to my birthday.

Exactly. Plants need carbon dioxide to live. If there was too little carbon dioxide, plant life would die. I don't think we need "them" to help us. PS Happy almost Birthday.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Clavicula.....

Well you just did.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Yes a paradox there to be sure, and a circular one at that.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I sense the Vibration of your Mastercard! It is emitting a resonant harmonic, which I will now try to verbalize....

Cha Ching!

I will resume this broadcast after this word from our sponsors.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Can't they put his off until the 4th July. Then hover over the city just like in the film. You know which one i mean. The one were the hero knocks out an Alien with one punch. Independance Day.

I hope something does show up. It would be one big birthday pressie for me.

Peace

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Well...

Seems like another Blossom Goodchild-like failed prediction. I predict that this will not happen.

Who's with me?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Well...

Seems like another Blossom Goodchild-like failed prediction. I predict that this will not happen.

Who's with me?

Oz! Oz! Oz!!!!

I'm always with ya Oz!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
They may be on their way now:
“Recent light has been shed on the reason that the SETI (Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence) project has been cancelled by the government. It seems that something was starting to happen. According to my sources the government black project boys have taken over some of the antennas and are now processing signals for the exclusive use of the United States Navy. The government seems to be highly upset that more than one very large object is fast approaching Earth”

www.bombshock.com...

Hey, Orionthehunter: Where can I buy that ETF stock?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gaderel

I sense the Vibration of your Mastercard! It is emitting a resonant harmonic, which I will now try to verbalize....

Cha Ching!

I will resume this broadcast after this word from our sponsors.

You mean I am not the only one who watched that bulldinkery?

Phew!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gaderel

I bet your channeller isnt this big

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e795436f22d.jpg[/atsimg]

I had one of those but I lost it.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

"Fulham clarifies there are no absolutes; the principal of free will and choice that exits with all souls precludes all absolute realities, and the aliens may decide to postpone their intervention"

I was thinking about that statement in the article. It is suggesting that the aliens have souls.

We humans would be Alien to Aliens.

If we are Soul then so too are all other life forms in the Universe.

Isn't it funny how we humans think so highly of ourselves, as if we are the epitome of Life in the universe.. the highest form, and the only ones with a Soul.

Absolute Realities.. wow.. big term huh?

One problem is that if we have free will then we are free to choose any reality, as a mass of minds, even extremes and Absolute ones.

I would have thought our current choice of Might is Right was pretty "Absolute" in that those with the biggest sticks stand at the top of the hill and knock all climbers down.. and that someday it has to reach a conclusion that is a Bang for it's ending... yep, that would be pretty much an Absolute Reality.

Phew.. getting back on topic... Yes, I would like to see a huge fleet of alien ships arrive around our world.. they could spray their version of Flu-Killing-Stuff so that the Germ that is Human Beings would be eradicated from Spacetime. They would have to, imagine how bad things would be if Humans got Warp Drive capability.. we'd be warring and stealing resources like all the madmen before us.

/crazy rantings

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

You really have to buy the "How to use Paypal" information????

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
People this is good news!!!

We have been given an exact date. Now please make sure your cameras and video cameras are loaded up with batteries, the lenses are clean and everything is working well. After this day there is no exscuse for a bad picture of an ufo!!

Post the pics on here, since I don't stay in a mayor city.

Thanks.

VVV

edit on 15-9-2010 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
After this day there is no exscuse for a bad picture of an ufo!!

edit on 15-9-2010 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

There's also no excuse if you actually believe this garbage

Particularly if you initially believed Blossom Goodchild's prediction

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I was being sarcastic mate.
Hence the winking icon at the bottom of my post.

Of course I don't believe this.

VVV

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
You all should know Oct. 13th is right around the corner so soon we shall all know.

I just want to make a comment about the CO2. Yes, the problem is to much CO2.... trees and plants take the CO2 out of the air and gives us Oxygen as you should know... the problem is there is to much CO2 and it's getting worse everyday. We have destroyed more trees and plants and never replaced them tenfold for decades and it's catching up with us or I should say has caught up to us.

Most of you should know by now that I am an experiencer and when I was a wee one I was told then for every tree we destroyed it needed to be replaced ten fold. We did not do that back then. We are now replacing what we destroy but it may still be..... to little to late.

I was also told that they would only confer one time to interfere and that was if we were about to destroy Earth so if they do show, know we are being warned.

Actually I hope they do come people need to wake up before it's to late. I would hope it be massive but I don't have any vibes one way or the other.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I was being sarcastic mate.
Hence the winking icon at the bottom of my post.

Of course I don't believe this.

VVV

Yeah I got that

After re-reading what I posted it did look as though it was directed at you. Sorry bout that, because it wasnt

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join