It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
You guy's are cracking me up with the comments. I always had preference for a good comedy over anything else. Bravo!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyGirl

Excuse me DirtyGirl.....

I said I'm a channeller!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zmurfix

We had some problems with intergalactic shipping disturbances. You have to make a channeling contact with our shipping support agent, or wait until October 14 for direct delivery. Ashtar with you!

I figured as much, so I went ahead and channeled a support agent, and it took me like an hour before the line cleared up. When I finally got through I think I accidentally channeled a dog psychic because I had this urge to never ever pee in the floor again.

Anyways, with all this considered I think that along with my late arrived book, crystal, and MVP pass I should also receive a free gift of Ashtar's Winter Wheat Blonde #406. It's only fair that I have golden locks like Ashtar as an apology of late arrival.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I am not sure what you want me to say. Congratulation's?
I will admit that I do find your comments a little confusing. I was thinking that you were a little hostile at first, but now I do not know what you are trying to convey.

Stanley Fulham went through a channeler to find out that we are to experience an alien display, and then you made a suggestion that it was morbid when I thought this article was interesting.

Are you just argumentative by nature? I don't mind if you are, but what exactly do you want me to respond to?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyGirl

I am not sure what you want me to say. Congratulation's?

Well.....

You're s'posed to say.....

"Well then Mr Smarty Pants.....prove it!' (or something like that).....

And then.....well, then I reply.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Ohhhhh! So now I know! Sometimes reading is not the same as listening (get it...channeler, listening). Ha ha (ya, I am the type to laugh at my own jokes no matter how bad they are).

From the article: "the principal of free will and choice that exits with all souls precludes all absolute realities"
That is a strong statement. I like it.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

DirtyGirl.....

Do you want to see my channeller now?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Now that is up to your own free will and choice.

I was thinking about that statement in the article. It is suggesting that the aliens have souls.

Fulham clarifies there are no absolutes; the principal of free will and choice that exits with all souls precludes all absolute realities, and the aliens may decide to postpone their intervention

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

DirtyGirl.....

Let's see what we've got here.....

For more than a decade, through the services of a world renowned channeler, the author has communicated with an ethereal group of entities known as the Transcendors -- 43,000 very old souls

Well personally, I wouldn't believe a channeller who channelled any less than 43,001 very old souls, so I'd give this guy a miss.

You may get back to me if he finds another one.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 15-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Syntax

Isn't the amount you have to times the size of the pyramids by to get the exact ratio of the northern hemisphere planet earth 43,200 ? which is a processional number

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
The book he is trying to sell was just published. You have to stir up controversy after it's just released or you won't make much money on it. This is all about greed in my opinion.

Ah here go all the book burners again... greed money all the cries..

Just how much money you think he will make in 4 weeks? Not gonna sell to many before the latest no show

Methinks I will do a book... getting a tad low on funds

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Gotta say he sucks at selling books, he gave me the date, why do I need to buy it now? Now see, if he said "oh aliens are gonna come hover over cities for hours, and I know the date!! just buy my book and you too can know!" Well, then I MIGHT have bought it.

Nothin' left to do now but mark my calendar so I can make sure I come back here when nothin' happens and see what excuse is made.

But I do have to admit, I hope it is true.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Crazy read for someone like me. He is definitely selling a book, but I do not understand giving such a small time frame for a deadline. Would seem to me that after October 13, his book would be unsellable.

Maybe he could contact our friend, Dr. Greer, to see if he could use his channeling capabilities to contact the "Transcenders" about possibly moving their October 13 appearance date to sometime later in the year. That way, the author can acquire a little more profit and ATS member, AncientShade, can celebrate his birthday without the stress of an impending alien invasion looming over his special day..

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I bet your channeller isnt this big

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e795436f22d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaderel

Gaderel.....

That's it!

You got it!!

That's my punchline!!!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 15-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Syntax

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenMindCuriousMind

But I do have to admit, I hope it is true.

Well, it certainly would make things a bit more interesting around here. Unfortunately, I think it's more likely that any UFO "hovering" that takes place overhead on October 13 will more than likely be the work of those hooligans at the CIA, as opposed to any "Transcenders." (Unless, of course, it turns out that there is actually the word "Operation" in front of "Transcenders.")

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
The odds of this happening within the next 50yrs, are about the same as me, swimming from britain to america, in glue..lol

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Gaderel..... That's it! You got it!!

Well, I say proove it! Show us your channeler so we can make the comparison ourselves! We can't just take your word for it....we're here to deny ignorance!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Gaderel..... That's it! You got it!!

Well, I say proove it! Show us your channeler so we can make the comparison ourselves! We can't just take your word for it....we're here to deny ignorance!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc2340e3985a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

geezus yours is alot hairier than mine. Time to buy some veet mate!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Sorry, MMN, Gaderel has the bigger channeler. Throwing a chimpanzee in the mix along with a disclaimer, "Not the actual size" does nothing to increase the size of your channeler for the purposes of this comparison.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join