It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lou Dobbs wants to know........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Cast your vote on CNN about a paper trail for your vote. Ban or not to ban, thats the question.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Being that I believe the democratic party IS the expert on inellegible voter fraud bar none when history is looked at I firmly believe a paper record should be kept along with proper ID records, how many dead voters voted in the last election?

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   

In August, O'Dell said in a fund-raising letter for the Ohio Republican Party that he was "committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes" to Bush.
CNN

At least we agree on paper ballots, as well as the vast majority of people who have taken that poll.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You know, it's very interesting that the person holding up this proposal in commitee is a Republican from OHIO. Hmm....I wonder why that would be?

"In August, O'Dell said in a fund-raising letter for the Ohio Republican Party that he was "committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes" to Bush."

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
From ohio? Yea, a closer look at Ohios Govenor is in order. I suspect Taft of being one of the good ol boys of the brotherhood of death. He would do everything he can to see his brother "Bushwacker" get re-elected.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
[edit on 23-6-2004 by All Seeing Eye]

top topics

join