It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Do Nothing Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
If you are doing nothing that COUNTS, then you are apart of this conspiracy.

If you are doing nothing after nothing after nothing when it COUNTS to just DO SOMETHING, then you are apart of this conspiracy of squares.

If you vote and it hasn't done ANYTHING that COUNTS, but you leave it at that, then you are apart of the Do Nothing Conspiracy of squares.

If you make topics and posts on message boards, but that is as far as doing something goes with you, then you are apart of the Do Nothing Conspiracy of squares.

Such a downer to know this much is a reality amongst.

How will you continue doing nothing that COUNTS? Just asking. The least you can be is honest and upfront.

What you don't do hurts the world.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by XsameXoneXotherX

What do you do then?

Second line does nothing either

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well...thank all gods (real or not) that I am doing something.

I hope you are also doing something...

Because the Hypocrisy-Conspiracy is much worse then the Do-Nothing one.

Hint, its going to take more then naming your left and right hand as deities or demigods...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Well... not contributing to the collective failure which burdens you definitely counts. Besides, if you do do something you wouldn't be too concerned with what others do, you wouldn't even have time. At least that's what I got from my experience. Also, I noticed following: one accepting part of the blame, accepting one's failure and error is such a rare attribute, very rare... people spend an hour violently blaming others rather than a day solving the error.

edit on 14/9/2010 by SassyCat because: Wording corrected

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Your use of the single word "apart" rather than the two words "a" and "part" reverses your intended meaning. Perhaps you should do something about that.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

It's the point, do nothing for it to collapse, break down, then it's broken, then if it's broken we feel more alive and maybe take a different aproach seeing us. You can't build an empire by doing nothing can you ?
Why do something when you can do nothing at all.
Do is action, nothing is just that. You are doing something, nothing that is. There is no such thing as do nothing. Even me staying here by doing nothing has influence. I would say doing nothing is a course of action.

There is no such thing as nothing, it does not exist.

top topics

join