It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic ritual sex

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CipherVeri

And who are these Masonic elites? If you really believe this, I wonder about the evidence you have.

Masonic elite? Well, I belong to an invitational group that 0.3% of Masons belong to...no sex.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

And who are these Masonic elites? If you really believe this, I wonder about the evidence you have.

Masonic elite? Well, I belong to an invitational group that 0.3% of Masons belong to...no sex.

I would hope it goes without saying that simply because you are not privy to the events is not some damning form of counter evidence to the supposition. There are instances in which cover ups have been orchestrated, very frequently in fact, of sexual practices and deals made behind closed doors that raise eyebrows in human history. The BoysTown Scandal was one such event.

If you're asking for the tetragrammaton, I do not have it. I cannot provide you (nor ever could) with the direct authoritarian promise on this topic, truth doesn't lend credibility to a plea to authority of any kind. All I am saying is there have been events that point towards a relationship between an underground of sexual perversion and high ranking public officials.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Well, we ask for evidence and we get "well, you're not high enough" or "it's reserved for the elite". While I don't want to sound arrogant, I'm a member of many Masonic groups that very few are members of and yet no sexual rituals. I mean, you guys make all of these claims and yet you cannot identify what body it happens in as well give us any ritual as to the specifics of this ritualistic sex in Masonry.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Well, we ask for evidence and we get "well, you're not high enough" or "it's reserved for the elite". While I don't want to sound arrogant, I'm a member of many Masonic groups that very few are members of and yet no sexual rituals. I mean, you guys make all of these claims and yet you cannot identify what body it happens in as well give us any ritual as to the specifics of this ritualistic sex in Masonry.

Did you watch the videos I posted? I don't know what the average level of scrutiny is for anyone viewing these two pieces of media in tandem, but from where I'm standing these two scenes depict the same ritual. One, of Stanley Kubrick's last works, Eyes Wide Shut depicted a ritual sex scene with men gathered in Robes and hosting an orgy. The latter, Disney's Fantasia illustrates a supposed ballet of sorts representing a solar cycle. Complete with ...Cloaked alligators? And Sexualized feminine Animals.

And I'd just like to reiterate that not being privy to these events is not evidence to their non existence. It is only evidence that you have not been to such an event in person, you must realize there are other ways to come to logical conclusions than the purist empirical personal knowledge. Physicists were able to predict the existence of Black holes for example based on mathematical theorems and the necessity for such a gravitational horizon to exist based on gravitational laws. John Michell of England theorized these "Invisible Stars" must exist based on Newton's works.

I Don't have direct access to a lot of things, but i can use deductive reasoning to find my way to many accurate conclusions. Moving on.

The attire of the alligators from Fantasia. Curious, red cloaks.

In the Ritual from EWS, it is important to note that atop the throne seat that the grand master presiding over the ritual sits, is a double headed eagle donning a crown. A very familiar symbol to the 33rd Degree Freemason.

Kubrick never actually got to see the fruits of his heavily edited labor, as he died prior to the release of the film. Many scenes were edited out of the film entirely, though i hear rumors that there are french copies of the original ritual scene, blood included out there somewhere. Some say his death was penance for the fact that he was releasing some very sensitive information in occult upper society circles.

Kubrick was not one to shy away from pushing controversy in his films, and in fact, it has been noted formerly that he might have been doing The great work in subtle ways. Exhibit 2001: A Space oddysey

i.crackedcdn.com...

edit on 19-8-2013 by CipherVeri because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Actually, that looks like two turtles with a crown.

Did you seriously make a connection to freemasonry based solely on the fact that there was ritual?

Keep an open mind, but not so open, what's left of your brains fall out.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CipherVeri
In the Ritual from EWS, it is important to note that atop the throne seat that the grand master presiding over the ritual sits, is a double headed eagle donning a crown. A very familiar symbol to the 33rd Degree Freemason.

Or the flag of Serbia.

It may be a Serbian sex ritual. I would be careful spilling the beans with those guys however, they actually will come and chop you into pieces.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Ritual Masonic sex?

Let's be honest, if you have to have a ritual, sex is a pretty good choice.

Ritualistic basket weaving just isn't the same.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Actually, that looks like two turtles with a crown.

Did you seriously make a connection to freemasonry based solely on the fact that there was ritual?

Keep an open mind, but not so open, what's left of your brains fall out.

I'm not sure if you're a regular troll here, but that is clearly of avian nature, you can see the wing on the left hand side of the throne blending into the design. Look at it more closely and this time try and see if you can form a response worth making aside from these pathetic side jabs that contribute nothing to the conversation.

And yes thank you Augustus for pointing that out for the rest, I was aware of the Serbian connection, but mind you that Kubrick had a lot of creative control in his work, as do most any directors for that matter. The work passes an editing team and the director/producer must be aware of any changes made, this was not unintentional, Kubrick was a very meticulous man you know.

@AugustusMasonicus

But what cause would Kubrick have to imply a Serbian cultural artifact in such an event? It does not pass a context check with the rest of the movie at all. There are a number of other anomalous plot details that strike me...if we're going to continue to assume this is all coincidence...very bizarre coincidences indeed. I'm assuming you have seen this film, correct?

One of the main characters, whose home hosted a banquet early in the film, and who later pulled Dr. William Harford(played by Tom cruise) aside for a private discussion about the powerful people of the group he had infiltrated, was named Victor Ziegler. Ziegler is a common Germanic name meaning "Brick Layer". Another name for a brick layer? A mason. Am I to just assume that this is all just some colorful coincidence, by one of the most meticulous directors of our time, who oversees the development of his projects to their fruition, all the lines of evidence, moot?

And for what? Some platitude of skepticism that never does its own research? I am not impressed.

Still, perhaps I was in error analyzing the contents of the film. But already I find myself on more solid ground than most do when balking at a concept before ever exploring it in depth.

edit on 20-8-2013 by CipherVeri because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
biggest masonic cover-up child sexual abusereply to post by mason watcher

THE WATERHOUSE REPORT BIGGEST MASONIC CHILD ABUSE COVER-UP IN UK HISTORY!!! A Public Tribunal heard damning evidence of how a number of children's homes supplied a paedophile ring over a 20 year period!!! Hundreds of children were subjected to physical and sexual abuse (rape), by those who were entrusted with their welfare. Policemen, church ministers, local authority executives, senior businessmen and politicians, have been identified.

Lord McAlpine, one of the many high-level mason paedophiles who escaped prosecution in the Waterhouse cover-up.
Bryn Estyn Children's Home where Police Chief Superintendent Gordon Anglesea and at least 12 other officers sexually abused children.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

The last that was heard of this is a massive amount of accusations were heard and no proof had been seen. Has this investigation happened yet?

The media was heavily involved in this and the people seemed to be interested, so it's odd that no more has been heard?

I don't expect you or anyone who isn't a mason to know how silly these accusation are with regards to masonry. But in respect to the children that were affected by this, I am curious to know the outcome. Were any masons truly involved? What proof was brought and how have the guilty been punished?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Am I to just assume that this is all just some colorful coincidence, by one of the most meticulous directors of our time, who oversees the development of his projects to their fruition, all the lines of evidence, moot?

Maybe, maybe not. Perhaps Kubrick placed subtle nuances in the film, or maybe we are all just reading too much into it. What I always take away from this film is that it is a work of fiction and not a documentary on some some secret group.

edit on 20-8-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude is a beerless Luciferian

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Am I to just assume that this is all just some colorful coincidence, by one of the most meticulous directors of our time, who oversees the development of his projects to their fruition, all the lines of evidence, moot?

Maybe, maybe not. Perhaps Kubrick subtle nuances in the film, maybe we are all just reading too much into it. What I always take away from this film is that it is a work of fiction and not a documentary on some some secret group.

How many times before a coincidence becomes a pattern, a pattern becomes a predictive outcome, a predictive outcome becomes a paranoid schizophrenic because he cared to follow the yarn to its utmost end? These are not just isolated incidents. I appreciate your curiousity and trust me I've caught myself delving deeper than need be, but it's the kind of people that tell you you're paranoid that are the same ones that do 0 research into the subjects whatsoever. The plague of "Skeptics" they disgrace the philosophy, that have erupted in these times threaten to dilineate all forms of evidence and information down to an either or parallel of "Absolute knowledge" and ignorance. I don't know how the investigative discipline survives in this climate of posturing buffoons.

And for the second time I will iterate that this reflects upon an underground, this is not necessarily a practice of all masons, that is a nonsensical assumption and I would never admit to such a belief. It certainly doesn't help however that the oaths of the lodge require strict adherence and loyalty between the brotherhood, regardless of other obligations.

The catholic church is a good metaphor for this same issue of hierarchy and secrecy. The church is certainly not solely comprised of conspirators and pedophiles, but the nature of the institution makes it a very simple task to cover up and by way of social influence inevitably perpetuate these actions. The way I see it you can by two routes, you can, as most people sadly do, think that history is an amalgam of completely chaotic events irrespective of human agency. Or...knowing that "Conspiracy" is really just the contemporary of cooperation between elites that has been going on as long as humans have walked this earth and one ape found a bigger stick, then you can find where and when valid instances of information pertain to this cycle of reciprocity.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

How many times before a coincidence becomes a pattern, a pattern becomes a predictive outcome, a predictive outcome becomes a paranoid schizophrenic because he cared to follow the yarn to its utmost end? These are not just isolated incidents. I appreciate your curiousity and trust me I've caught myself delving deeper than need be, but it's the kind of people that tell you you're paranoid that are the same ones that do 0 research into the subjects whatsoever.

But where does diving deeper into Eyes Wide Shut lead you? Nowhere. What secret society do we find at the end of the yarn? Not one that exists in reality. At the end of the day it is just a cinematic endeavor that, in my opinion, was not even that good, and has no bearing on anyone's life unless they choose to allow it to have some.

It certainly doesn't help however that the oaths of the lodge require strict adherence and loyalty between the brotherhood, regardless of other obligations.

That is patently false and I have posted images from my own ritual cipher on this site that prove otherwise.

The way I see it you can by two routes, you can, as most people sadly do, think that history is an amalgam of completely chaotic events irrespective of human agency.

History is certainly influenced by human activity and the seemingly random may have had its genesis in actions that initially seem far removed. This does not however make all or most of history part of a grand conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I've seen both movies, but what does it have to do with the topic of this thread?

And I'd just like to reiterate that not being privy to these events is not evidence to their non existence.

And accusations isn't evidence either. Like I've said, you guys want it to happen, but can't prove it...you just play the "you're not privy" or "you're not high enough" card. I ask again, where in Masonry does this occur?

The attire of the alligators from Fantasia. Curious, red cloaks.

Not really.

Actually the Double-headed Eagle is seen before the 33rd degree.

Actually Ziegler means "brick maker" not "layer".

Actually all investigations in England had proven no Masons were involved with such acts.

What evidence is there that this Lord is a Freemason?

And what pattern is it? This movie was an invention of Kubrick

It certainly doesn't help however that the oaths of the lodge require strict adherence and loyalty between the brotherhood, regardless of other obligations.

This is incorrect.

The catholic church is a good metaphor for this same issue of hierarchy and secrecy.

What's wrong with having a hierarchy? What's wrong with secrecy?
edit on 20-8-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I don't expect you or anyone who isn't a mason to know how silly these accusation are with regards to masonry. But in respect to the children that were affected by this, I am curious to know the outcome. Were any masons truly involved? What proof was brought and how have the guilty been punished?

Text
reply to post by network dude

I have no idea, I just googled key words and this came up...I was just throwing this out here for the OP...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

That seems kind of reckless.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
nothing wrong with a bit of ritual sex on the alter as long as we have a priestess

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

How many times before a coincidence becomes a pattern, a pattern becomes a predictive outcome, a predictive outcome becomes a paranoid schizophrenic because he cared to follow the yarn to its utmost end? These are not just isolated incidents. I appreciate your curiousity and trust me I've caught myself delving deeper than need be, but it's the kind of people that tell you you're paranoid that are the same ones that do 0 research into the subjects whatsoever.

But where does diving deeper into Eyes Wide Shut lead you? Nowhere. What secret society do we find at the end of the yarn? Not one that exists in reality. At the end of the day it is just a cinematic endeavor that, in my opinion, was not even that good, and has no bearing on anyone's life unless they choose to allow it to have some.

That is patently false and I have posted images from my own ritual cipher on this site that prove otherwise.

The way I see it you can by two routes, you can, as most people sadly do, think that history is an amalgam of completely chaotic events irrespective of human agency.

History is certainly influenced by human activity and the seemingly random may have had its genesis in actions that initially seem far removed. This does not however make all or most of history part of a grand conspiracy.

I'm not sure what you're talking about here, it clearly leads somewhere XD, it leads me to believe that kubrick had knowledge of a certain secret society in this film, and left...more than just clues, blatant symbols that would lead one to the discovery of certain aspects of the Freemasonic underground . The whole movie is disjointed to say the least, probably the result of the heavy editing it underwent in his absence.

You misrepresented my post with that last statement, at no point did I say that history was some grand conspiracy, I don't even know what that would imply... however, there have been many conspiracies to overthrow competing bodies of power, as far back as the Knight's Templars' influence in competition with the roman catholic Church and the papel authorities, ending in their bloody executions. Why is this so hard for people to understand, people conspire all the time, its in like interest to do so.

I really can't do anything more to convince anyone that this has a real significance about it, at the end of the day no matter how convincing or goliath the sum of evidence, people will hunker down in their respective ideology bunkers and defend the gates of their respective dogmas, for a multitude of reasons. Each of Kubrick's works had a touch of the transcendent about it, and Occult Symbolism was not shy in its breadth.

The Monoliths in 2001: A Space oddysey for example, seemingly mundane elements of the film, bear very specific significance when you realize he was attempting to describe just who or what set off (Or so they boast) the intellectual sparks of mankind.

images1.wikia.nocookie.net...

A Frustrum, A frustrated pyramid, unfinished, the capstone missing, this shot from the Film is meant to send a specific message to the Esoteric initiate, and something more or less mundane to the exoteric general public. It's like a watermark, but more than that, it's a symbolic representation of what the mystery schools believe to be their achievement, their enlightening of mankind through the ages.

This is beginning to trail off subject, so I'll let it rest as is, if anything I've provided a few new avenues of information to seed the way for others to investigate.

edit on 21-8-2013 by CipherVeri because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I'm not sure what you're talking about here, it clearly leads somewhere XD, it leads me to believe that kubrick had knowledge of a certain secret society in this film...

Okay, what was it called? What is its history? Where do they meet? Who is their membership?

...and left...more than just clues, blatant symbols that would lead one to the discovery of certain aspects of the Freemasonic underground .

What is a 'Freemasonic underground'? Are you implying that Eyes Wide Shut is a expose of a sorts on Masonry? Why do all other exposes on Masonic ritual have no similarity to this film but all share similarity in the 'secrets' about the Masonic ritual they claim to reveal? In other words this film has no other reality-based source backing up your claims that it is somehow Masonic, why?

Why is this so hard for people to understand, people conspire all the time, its in like interest to do so.

People do not conspire all the time. The notion implies that everyone is always looking out for their own selves constantly. Preposterous.

I really can't do anything more to convince anyone that this has a real significance about it, at the end of the day no matter how convincing or goliath the sum of evidence, people will hunker down in their respective ideology bunkers and defend the gates of their respective dogmas, for a multitude of reasons. Each of Kubrick's works had a touch of the transcendent about it, and Occult Symbolism was not shy in its breadth.

What is the significance? Explain it in detail. I do not have to defend any dogma as nothing is under attack, not as far as I can tell. You just keep making vague allusions which is nothing new on this website. Try to be specific, lay out the details of why this Kubrick film is sending a message to humanity and what, in as refined terms as possible, that message is.

The Monoliths in 2001: A Space oddysey for example, seemingly mundane elements of the film, bear very specific significance when you realize he was attempting to describe just who or what set off (Or so they boast) the intellectual sparks of mankind.

The monoliths in the 2001 series had nothing to do with Kubrick, it was not even his invention. Please do not tell me you think that this also is some sort of coded message for only those few that are 'in the know'? That space aliens are somehow responsible for the 'unknown'. That just because people cannot, at this time, explain our origins we need to somehow come up with a fantastical storyline.

edit on 21-8-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude is a beerless Luciferian

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Yes, I am a regular. I suppose I could use all sorts of fancy words to make myself seem older and wiser than I actually am, but at this point in my life, why bother. (nothing against Augustusmasonicus, he has a very pretty mouth) I just know what masonry is, I understand the structure, I understand why things are like they are, and I am happy to share what I do know with those who are intelligent enough to understand without ignoring facts in lieu of fantastic conspiracies just because they sound good.

I won't bother you anymore since you seem to not like when facts come into play. Good day.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join