It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic ritual sex

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther
Do more research before you open your mouth "noobs".

Where might we do this research at Oh High Level mason? BTW, What level are you anyway? I already know what level the masons on ATS are.

We are but low level masons who are just in it for the ritual sex.........I mean the charity.

Should we go to some web sites to learn the truth? Oh, wait! perhaps we should be Born Again at a church in order to learn the full scoop on the "masonry" you speak of. I had heard of a very knowledgeable teacher named Bill Schenobelin. Maybe we should seek him out.

Please assist us with this knowledge you have. We are eager to learn.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by chicklet22

Much of our meetings and fraternity we can share, but there is some we don't.

Masons are also charged to be honest and tell the truth. Everybody focuses on the obligation portion of the ritual as if that was the only and single importance of the entire ritual when its not. Much of our rituals has been plastered on the internet by non-Masons, anti-Masons, and oath-breakers alike so please show me where the sex rituals come into play?

What's wrong with rituals, initiations, handshakes (which Masons don't have and yes I'm splitting hairs here), and symbolism?

It also seems to me that everyone that is a mason that replies, gets very defensive. To me that says liars

You don't believe in defending that in which you believe in?

reply to post by covertpanther

As if you know what our level is in Masonry or how Freemasonry is structured, whether it be in the Lodge or in the concordant/appendant bodies. What level have you attained and what gives you the right to speak about us with such disrespect?

You entry level masons or even higher masons have no idea what the depth actually is...

And you do?

If you dont know sacred geometry, you have no clue what true masonry is about.

It is not up to you to define what is and what isn't true masonry or who is a true mason or their level.

Like I said; newbie masons are all over this site, what they see in their tiny lodges, they think that is masonry worldwide.

Well, it's good that I have traveled worldwide and bee to many Lodges, and other bodies of Masonry.

Well it is at the lowerst levels. That PUBLIC-level masonry. Do more research before you open your mouth "noobs".

I have done quite a lot of research, but then again you can call me or anyone here "lowest level", but we're still higher up and have a better understanding of Freemasonry.
edit on 4-8-2013 by KSigMason because: Corrected some errors in my punctuation.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Was I really called a noob?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason0508

Of course you were. After all, you are either not high enough to know about the evil side of freemasonry, or you know about it and will lie to the death about it. Based on that, I would accept the noob title.

But, you are one of those 32nd degree masons.........did you spit on a cross?

If you get time, read through some of the older threads in this forum. It used to be loaded with accusations of what we did, whom we killed, whom we ate, and of course, whom we had sex with. Never mind that none of it makes any sense, when you are paranoid and brainwashed by the cult of born again, pay your 10%ers, it's easy to not only spread these lies, but to get other idiots to follow the band wagon.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Sigh, You Masons!!

Have you guys ever thought that maybe the OPs post wasn't a statement of fact but a suggestion. "Masonic Ritual Sex?" see it could go both ways!

Come on OP tell me that where you were going with this. . . .cause that would be awesome.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

You are expecting the OP to answer your question to a thread that was started in 2004 ? The only reason this thread has been bumped up is because every so often a non-Mason will show up , find a thread that years old , claim we Masons are "low-level" know-nothings and claim they have more Masonic knowledge than we do .

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mason watcher
Does anyone have any info on masonic ritual sex?

I found some references to child sacrifice in The Book of Hiram,( being sold on ebay).

cgi.ebay.co.uk...

Wait, you're called Mason Watcher and you come here asking for information on the Masonic sex ritual? How much mason watching do you actually do, I'm guessing none.
No sex ritual exists, as in reality as opposed to the bull# that gets spouted by the morons on the Internet.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by FreeMason0508

Of course you were. After all, you are either not high enough to know about the evil side of freemasonry, or you know about it and will lie to the death about it. Based on that, I would accept the noob title.

But, you are one of those 32nd degree masons.........did you spit on a cross?

If you get time, read through some of the older threads in this forum. It used to be loaded with accusations of what we did, whom we killed, whom we ate, and of course, whom we had sex with. Never mind that none of it makes any sense, when you are paranoid and brainwashed by the cult of born again, pay your 10%ers, it's easy to not only spread these lies, but to get other idiots to follow the band wagon.
Oh, I have read a number of the older threads.....I was someone who would often come to this site and read posts before I created an account. As crazy as some of these accusations are, they do entertain me sometimes.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeMason0508

That's alright, I've been called a peon and porch mason. I've been called other things, but that's neither here nor there.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeMason0508

I agree, the entertainment value is priceless.

If you spend a bit looking up the OP's old threads, he was of the impression that "masons" had an organized gang stalking ring, and we targeted him. It went a bit beyond someone looking to argue for fun, I think they guy was/is a certifiable nut job. There have been a few like that, but mostly harmless Bible Thumpers who switched off their critical thinking mechanisms in favor of blindly believing their mentors. (unfortunately, their mentors fit into the first group I was speaking about)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by whenandwhere

So wait there's no ritual sex then?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
reply to post by whenandwhere

So wait there's no ritual sex then?

Ritual? no, there is no "ritual" sex.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Ritual? no, there is no "ritual" sex.

I agree. If sex has become ritual you need to mix it up. Throw in something new, the superhero route is always interesting, The Superman, a Spiderman, etc, etc.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

The superhero thing seems a bit extreme. It's hard to get busy in tights.

I like the naked hitch hiker role playing thing. Just as long as it's my wife who pics me up. That time the micro bus full of cheerleaders got to me first sure was a mess.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
So we have real free masons on board eh?!.....You know Iranians are so famous for their deeply profound love toward the masons,,therefore I invite you to come for a friendly visit to Iran and we can have a meeting with the clerics in Qom after a warm greetings from the Revolutionary guard followed by a visit to the veterans families,ending with a nice sensual Turkish ritual!!
....just kidding of course...or am I?..

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The superhero thing seems a bit extreme. It's hard to get busy in tights.

Giving someone a Superman or a Spiderman has nothing to do with dress up although I could see how it could make it somewhat more acceptable.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
...I invite you to come for a friendly visit to Iran and we can have a meeting with the clerics in Qom...

Not unless you have a dead Ayatollah there I can help rip out of his coffin like the fanatics did the last time.

It seemed like so much fun.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Of course, that could be arranged if it amuses you,any thing to help a dear mason to get in here...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
you put in some posts for somebody here 3 days ?????

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
It could be that Ritual Sex is only performed in a small contingency of a masonic elite. A fun (and by fun I mean horrifying
) little experiment you can run is to play the following videos side by side and see if you can spot the similarities:

Caution, Nudity Ahead. ----- Stanley Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut : www.youtube.com...

Fantasia, Dance of the Hours- (Skip to about 35 minutes in for the appropriate scene.)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-8-2013 by CipherVeri because: (no reason given)

A very Curious thing to put in what is essentially a children's/teens movie, then again, Walt Disney was a very curious master of his craft

edit on 17-8-2013 by CipherVeri because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join