It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This world is about balance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
When the balance is lost, all is lost.

We live in a very unbalanced world - the rich and the poor, the fed and the starving. These numbers are uneven.

What I want to say here is that balance is everything.

So we should not expect to keep our world because it is unbalanced.

Very rich people could redress this problem.

And if they did, we would still be left with war, which is a given because it is about power.

May power and wealth help you in the hereafter.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
So if we basically starved just as many people as aren't starving, so the numbers are equal, we'd be good to go?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Explanation: Yep and they can base it on an odds even rotation... evens starve on odd days and odds starve on even days...nice and balanced!

Personal Disclosure: Hopefully being fair about healthy quantities of great quality food leads to all with a full and contented belly and soul... for most of the time

P.S. S&F! for the threads OP'er!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Oh, I like your idea much better.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

There is never going to be equal balance in the world, regarding the way you have addressed.

Even if people all have the same amount of wealth, and food, some things are never going to be good enough for some people.

Say for instance we both spend the same amount of money on a pair of shoes, don't you know that I might just like your pair better?

While equality or balance is a great thought, some people are just not happy, no matter what they have, so while everyone having balance in regards to materializm would be great, some people will never have a balanced mind!

edit on 12-9-2010 by Blanca Rose because: typo

top topics

join