It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there in any way aliens or ufo's mentioned in Revelations?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
.I agree with DISRAELI, there are no UFOs or aliens in the Book of revelation. In fact, if you notice the 4 cherubim at the base of the Holy Seat of God...they match the 4 beasts seen in Ezekiel's wheel...

which has pushed me to believe that infact, Ezekiel's wheel was a divine entity and not a UFO.

Thank you for those kind words. I'm intending to cover that chapter next weekend.
(which is why I can't offer a link at the moment)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

i have my suspicions that the bible (and other holy books) are riddled with many aspects concerning the ufo phenomenon.

i also think if one applies the rules of the book to the book, .... to say if one applies the rules of the book to the words of the book that there is much more information in said book.

one such example:
EDEN [reversed from right to left and spelled phonetically the way it sounds] NUDE
*yep. reportedly they were nude in the garden of eden

i think the bible was written in more ways than just left to right. period.

this is what i think,
et

edit on 11-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: edit to add example

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by zataraBecause I am not very familiar with the bible I would like to know if one of you guys know if there are any indications that can be explained as aliens in the book of revelations?

First of all, it must be understood what it is that is asking this question.

One of the principal interests of the "beast of the earth" consciousness of the 'thinker' is future events in the space-time reality. This is directly related to the fear of death and the pursuit of pleasure.

In other words, the consciousness of the 'thinker' has no real interest in the Truth at all, only 'prophecies'.

This is why literally every interpretation of the nitwit Christian theologians and their hapless followers focuses on the Revelation of John as exclusively a book about Prophecy; in specific violation, by the way, of the statement in the Revelation of John itself that "the time is now".

In other words, the Revelation of John includes a spiritual Teaching about the Knowledge and the consciousness of the Truth which was to be understood at the time that it was written.

And, unless this spiritual Teaching of the Revelation of John is understood first, there can be no understanding whatsoever of the Prophetic aspect of the Revelation of John.

And, it is the understanding of the esoteric dimension of the Revelation of John which separates those who have a Knowledge of the Revelation of John from the liars.

So, no, there are no references to UFOs in the Revelation of John; although, even if there were, such information would be orders of magnitude less important than understanding that the Seven Trumpets refer to seven emotions: desire, anxiety, fear, envy (greed, ambition and the lust for power), sorrow, indignation and rage; and that the Messages to the Seven Churches consist of Teachings about the loss of the consciousness of the Knowledge of Truth (the non-dualistic consciousness with which man was Created 'by and in the image of God'--Genesis 1:27) and the structure and activities of the consciousness of 'the Fall'--that is, the "beast of the sea" consciousness of the "self" and the "beast of the earth" consciousness of the 'thinker'.

Michael Cecil

edit on 11-9-2010 by Michael Cecil because: eliminate redundant name

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGoneTo everyone else, this individual knows his stuff. We all could learn something from this poster.

Agreed.

He is very, very, very, very clever.

Seriously.

I fully suspect that he has additional thousands ("their name is legion") of the thoughts of the 'thinker' about the Revelation of John.

But, does he have any Knowledge of the Revelation of John?

Of course not.

But, if you want to entertain yourself with the thoughts of the 'fallen' consciousness about the Revelation of John, have at it.

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

But, if you want to entertain yourself with the thoughts of the 'fallen' consciousness about the Revelation of John, have at it.

Good place to start; ch1
Fear Not

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Good place to start; ch1
Fear Not

Just hilarious.

The principal concern of the consciousness of the 'thinker' is not Truth but fear--the fear of death and the fear of the loss of pleasure.

So, of course, entitling a writing "Fear not" is quite seductive; it addresses not the issue of Truth at all; but, rather, what is really important to the 'fallen' consciousness of the 'thinker': fear.

Michael Cecil

edit on 11-9-2010 by Michael Cecil because: add "quite seductive"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join