It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there in any way aliens or ufo's mentioned in Revelations?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
In some end time theories there are aliens or ufo's involved.

The illuminati will fake a alien invasion or in 2012 the anunnaki will return and so on.....

Because I am not very familiar with the bible I would like to know if one of you guys know if there are any indications that can be explained as aliens in the book of revelations?

Thnx

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Although I am not clued up on end times prophecy I like the topic. As there have been lots of links to UFOs in earlier biblical texts, or so I am to believe. I suppose it is just a question of interpretation. If you have an alien centric-view you will most certainly find references to them anywhere you choose.

Sorry I couldn't help buddy but left you a star and flag so perhaps someone will pick up where I cannot.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

The illuminati will fake a alien invasion or in 2012 the anunnaki will return and so on.....

Because I am not very familiar with the bible I would like to know if one of you guys know if there are any indications that can be explained as aliens in the book of revelations?

Thnx

Read the bible, it's full of alien encounters, I'm sure there would be plenty of mentioning of aliens in revelations depending on how you interpret it. It would be funny to find out the anunnaki being our gods all along...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The relevation of the bible is more of a coded way to self exploring than a guide on what will happen in the future...

(do a search on the ebook: the apocalypse unsealed) and have a look into the new thread from michael cecile!)

Surely the relevation is now a self fulfilling prophecy ( look up the thread from protoplasmic traveller: "All roads leads to rome" !).

(and the i also would appreciate to have into my "your spiritual revolution thread series" down in my sig...)

Peace love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hello again check out this link. Makes a few references to them.

www.bibleufo.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
And no nothing referring to ufos or aliens...
But to Wormood (Niribu? a meteor?)

Just have a look on the net you will find the chapter everywhere for free...! (scribd?)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
You seem to be "infiltrated" by christian ideologies...

And then you havent read the book that is the basic for it?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

The short answer has to be "no".
Revelation is a book full of symbolism- I'm doing a whole series of threads on the subject at the moment.
But it would not have been part of John's intention to describe UFO's, because he would have known nothing of the concept.
He was intending to describe things relating to God-
so if he was right, the book contains predictions of God
and if he was wrong, the book contains predictions of nothing.
Either way, not UFO's.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Rev.21 describes an enormous City that descends from the Heavens. This very City is the Kingdom of our Lord.

This City is a Space Craft, there are even dimensions given of its size and shape, but it is not our current "ufos"; to call this City a UFO is a bit of an insult. If it were here now I am sure it would not go unnoticed, besides, Rev. 17-20 needs to happen first. The A/C needs to become a King. The 'Two Witnesses' will be killed (at which point it will be 3 days).

The original Genesis is the same for every Culture, in one facet or another we were 'Created'. We are property and false Lords were put in charge for the past 3600 years or so. They were left to continue the "good work" of what we do so well, collect Gold!.

Will be time for the False Lords to pay-up! Then the Story will be added to and the next Chapter will be written; a Re-Genesis or Re-Generations will begin. I will look forward to seeing our Lords again!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Thnx

the absolute best place to go and understand that the bible is all about our creators being from outer space is of course the bible and then there is bibleufo.com ...the bible is full of amazing flying ships that come from space..or at least from the sky....when the bible speaks of heaven it is speaking of the sky.......as far as revelation speaking of ufos....yeah...the return of our creator is huge.....

Flying Vehicles and Advanced Technology in the Bible

www.bibleufo.com...

edit on 10-9-2010 by Funkydung because: double link

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
revelation chapter 1 vs 7 is the first one i could find in revelation....

Look, he is coming with the clouds,
and every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.

then just 5 vs later he has an encounter with a being that isnt from this world....and this is just the first chapter of revelation....try reading the whole book of revelation and it will blow you away....then try reading the whole bible...

12I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13and among the lampstands was someone "like a son of man,"dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

17When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. 18I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

19"Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. 20The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels[c] of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I gave you a star and a flag

Yes indeed..Not only revelations, but the entire bible is a book of extraterrestrial encounters, experimentations, and abductions. It described the race of beings referred to as 'Gods' and 'Angels' ( Anunnaki) and their advanced weaponry (like when Sodam and Gomorah was nuked), medicine, mathematices and biology (creation of mankind)

I believe that the book of Revelation describes a mass invasion (alien invasion). Think about it....the 'rapture'....people being taken up in a whirlwind

To those who state that the bible doesn't mention aliens or UFOS, rethink it...of course you are not going to see them termed as aliens or ufo's...those are modern terms....back then they said "Gods, Angels, and chariots of fire"

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
You seem to be "infiltrated" by christian ideologies...

And then you havent read the book that is the basic for it?

---

Hi Op and Jimlrie,

Jimlrie,
Take a deep breath before reading my post to your last statement (above). Seems to me whomever God/Jesus is, there's a point of designing self control and scaring humans into it through biblical means.
Also seems to me, hence the reason for non-EBE confirmation by most governments -- yes?

Decoy

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Okay once again i will post this quote:

According to Hermetic tradition, the direct, albeit unwilling cause of this catastrophe which affects us to this day, was Moses. Everybody knows that Moses appeared floating in a basket down a river and was subsequently adopted, deceiving the Egyptian priests of the time.
They took him for an Egyptian and initiated him into the mysteries of ritual magic, which is a method for making the key notes of Nature vibrate, and thus produce certain phenomena which the operator wishes to achieve.
... In spite of his esoteric identification with Egyptian magic, Moses was always loyal to his ancestral blood. Thus, his most powerful wish was to make himself the leader who would free his people from enslavement, leading them to the promised land. Guided by this desire, and conscious of the powerful forces he had learned to control, Moses had a daring idea: to make a magic pact or alliance with an angel, a divine creature charged with the task of providing him with power and assistance from heaven to save his people.
After lengthy preparations done in deep solitude, he performed the ritual ceremony with magic words and corresponding invocations. In the midst of amazing atmospheric and terrestrial phenomena, an impressive being appeared, making Moses tremble with fear and panic, due to the tremendous force it projected. It will never be possible to know or even imagine the conditions under which the pact between man and heaven was made. The angel agreed to everything Moses requested and promised his help, demanding the strictest obedience in return. He revealed his name as Y., and requested that as a sign of union, all his followers should undergo a small ritual surgical operation, with a light discharge of blood. Every man who underwent this would come to be a son of Y.
The blood that was shed sealed the pact. From that day forward, Moses was invested with superhuman powers and started doing all kinds of magical feats, converting the Ark of the Covenant into the center of his power. Plagues and calamities fell over Egypt, and non-believers and rebels were struck down by the wrath of Y In this manner, Moses' people started the Exodus that would last forty years.
Later, Y., the occult power behind the leader, suddenly started to change his procedures by formulating strange demands, all of which had the shedding of blood as the common denominator. Moses was overcome with fear and started to become aware of the magnitude of the error he committed. He then understood that the divine angel was in truth an angel of darkness, the complete opposite of the luminous power he had intended to invoke. This infernal angel was a member of the host of shadows. In order to maintain its power and strength, this vampire needed to feed on human blood, an essence charged with the vitality conferred by the divine spark.
This is why all through the Exodus, so many blood-shedding incidents occurred, provoked by the occult dictator. In reality, who was Y.? One could say he was a very ancient being whose evolutionary origin is unknown. Through long periods of cosmic time, this being kept his individuality, but unfortunately his evolution was directed toward negative, dark, and destructive aspects; much like a human being who grows bitter with the passing of time and adopts a negative and destructive concept of life. Many beings similar to Y. exist in the Universe. Fortunately, the magnetic defenses of the planet constitute an impenetrable barrier against those beings.
However, Moses' magic ritual opened a door and cleared a pathway through which Y. was able to penetrate into the Earth. It is possible to see this as the most transcendental, but unfortunately harmful event in the occult history of humanity.
The tradition transmitted by the great Hermetic Masters affirms that at a crucial moment in the history of humanity, a powerful diabolic Archangel, if we are allowed to call him thus, succeeded in penetrating the earth's occult defenses and entered its atmosphere, provoking extreme disturbances....

This is quoted from the book "The stellar man" by John Baines, 2002
I recommend you all to read it...

@ Decoy:
Which statement?
---?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
@ All that refer to the AC:

Remember that the word Antichrist is a very new invention. It came from the original word AntE Christ, what means the one that will come short before the Christ comes... Nothing to do with a bad counterpart of the good guy...

Here is one more quote from this book refering to jesus, christ and the antEchrist:

Jesus appeared. He was the "Son of Man" (consider this expression carefully) and the Savior expected by the wise men initiated by Moses.
This is how Jesus was born, under the circumstances that are familiar to all. Hermetic teaching maintains he was the son of a Jewish woman and a Roman father, his progenitor being a Roman soldier and merely an instrument of higher occult forces.
Why is it said that Mary remained a virgin? This mystery really does not refer to physiological virginity, but to the fact that actually there was no physical contact between Jesus' real father and Mary. In effect, his spiritual father was a great Hermetic initiate who etherically used the physical body of the Roman soldier to procreate a son. The spiritual seed was transmitted by the occult Master; the physical sperm by the Roman. In this manner, Mary conceived "without losing her virginity." In those times the term "virginity" was not used to designate maidenhood; it was used to distinguish those women initiated in the secret of the "virgule" as Mary was.
The magic rod used by Moses was known as the "virgule."
Those who have "eyes to see and ears to hear" will understand this. For others, it will produce a dismal silence in their interior, and they will remain in the realm of ignorant sarcasm, suffering the mental emptiness of those who do not want to understand, or worse, the unconscious blindness of those who do not want to see.
Jesus, the god created by man and incarnated in the body of man, was consecrated by the great initiate John the Baptist, otherwise known as the Antechrist. Jesus' baptism in the river was the means that permitted the first manifestation of Christ in Jesus, the man-god, whose mission was destined since his birth.
From the time of Moses, the Fraternity of Magicians had been attentively observing these events without being able to alter them. ...

...Christ in Jesus, the man-god, whose mission was destined since his birth.
From the time of Moses, the Fraternity of Magicians had been attentively observing these events without being able to alter them. They were awaiting Jesus' birth, and they were his occult godfathers who protected and educated him so he could fulfill his double mission.
His first mission was to liberate the chosen people from their occult killer. His second mission was to save the world in general from the invisible vampire who called himself Y. in order to begin a new era on Earth under the Christian motto "love one another," replacing the dictum of "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth."

At the same time, Jesus was an active member of the Fraternity of Magicians, receiving support and inspiration from all of them. However, the great Masters maintain that Jesus failed in his mission, or more accurately, that he only achieved partial success, since he did not reach his goal.
This refers only to Jesus, however, and not to Christ.

In order to truly understand Jesus, it is necessary to consider his triple personality:
1. Jesus the man
2. Jesus the God (created by man)
3. Christ (who manifested himself through Jesus)

Okay and here is the much more important part:

Christ was an angel, a solar spirit who descended from Heaven to manifest himself as the supreme power of the Father on earth. Jesus and his twelve disciples are the symbol of a solar and cosmic mystery.
Hermetic science teaches that our solar system is composed of twelve planets plus the sun, an analogy for the twelve apostles and Christ, and that the unknown planets will be discovered in time.

We will speak no more of Jesus; we have perhaps already said too much. We will only add that the crucifixion was an expected drama in which Jesus' blood had to be shed so that Christ could in turn incarnate in the planet Earth and displace Y., definitively casting him out of our atmosphere. However, as we have already mentioned, this mission had only a relative success.

Christ incarnated in the planet Earth, but Y. could not be expelled. Since then, both govern the planet.

okay here we have a nice explanation for the big war we are in, eh?

Peace, love and light
let u guide by higher i

jim

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The Bible mentions PMS. "And Mary rode Joseph's ass all the way to Bethlehem"

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I think that question is reliant on how one interprets the text. Where revalations is concerned, seems to me that reading a verse or a few pages, COULD give one the impression that what is being refered to is an alien apocalypse, but on the other hand, it could just as easily be metaphorical, or (and lets face it, who freakin knows ?) Revalations could be literaly about the Devils comming to Earth .
The thing is that where a document of that age and import is involved, trying to examine it for possible Alien references is a mine feild. The whore of Babylon for instance.... look her up and tell me theres not a case for this being some sort of alien super whore? But just as easily it could be a metaphor for orgyists and so forth, creating a societal rot which eventualy messes us all up even more.
There are just so many passages in the entire bible which COULD be turned quite easily into alien folklore. The birth of Jesus for instance, impregnated by God, who sent an angel to Mary to warn her of the impending motherhood to come.... some might say , aliens turkey basted her, and that Jesus was the first hybrid.
Moses in the desert , following columns of fire by night , and columns of cloud by day ? Interesting possible UFO sighting there anyone? Or it could just be as described. A way point marker provided by Him on High so that his people could get where the heck they were going.
However, and this is most important, the Bible as a whole body of work , must be read in its wholeness to understand the content of any one part of it. Its a body of work, and not something which can easily be broken down, or appreciated properly without full attention being paid to timelines and characters. Its an incredibly deep work, and you have to have your head fully on the subject matter to assimilate it in any meaningful way.

One more thing. If you are going to come to conclusions when you have studied the Bible and thought about it with the alien UFO angle in mind, please please please remember that when you post your conclusions you have to say "I think ..." before outlining your findings. Outright saying Jesus was an alien, Eden was our old planet, and that the whore of babylon is actualy a reference to a joy girl from outerspace will get you in a lot of stick

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Sure, the last paragraph a large ufo decends and lands

its there

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
@ All that refer to the AC:

Remember that the word Antichrist is a very new invention. It came from the original word AntE Christ, what means the one that will come short before the Christ comes... Nothing to do with a bad counterpart of the good guy...

On the question of the etymology of "antichrist";
I've consulted the largest Greek lexicon I can lay my hands on,and it contains no entry for "ante-christ".
The word "antichrist" is first used in the epistles of John, and the assumption is that it was coined by John himself.
If John did invent the word, he's probably our best guide on the subject of what it means.

"As you have heard that many antichrists are coming, so now many antichrists have come...they went out from us, but they were not of us" I John ch2 vv18-19
"Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the father and the Son" 1 John ch2 v22
"Every spirit which does not confess Jesus is not of God. This is the spirit of antichrist, of which you heard that it is coming" 1 John ch4 v3
"For many deceivers have gone out into the world, men who will not acknowledge the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh; such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist". 2 John v7

So the meaning intended by the apparent inventor of the word is very clear.
An antichrist is someone who denies that "Jesus Christ" has come in the flesh.
And this is clearly being portrayed as a bad thing.
Those who hold this view do not belong to "us".
The spirit that inspires that teaching is a spirit that is "not of God".

edit on 11-9-2010 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

DISRAELI... My hats off to you. How'd you get to be so smart. I have been enjoying your posts on Revelation for a while.

To everyone else, this individual knows his stuff. We all could learn something from this poster.

To conclude...I agree with DISRAELI, there are no UFOs or aliens in the Book of revelation. In fact, if you notice the 4 cherubim at the base of the Holy Seat of God...they match the 4 beasts seen in Ezekiel's wheel...

which has pushed me to believe that infact, Ezekiel's wheel was a divine entity and not a UFO.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join