It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the meaning of your username

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The Kapnobatai were the ancient priests of my people, the Dacians, before the Roman invasion in 106 b.C. The meaning of the word is 'the one who walks on clouds` , but some researchers say that the name means also `the one who lives in the clouds`.
Explanation : for the first translation : the kapnobatai priests used to burn out hemp during their processions, so they would have revelations. Closer to their gods...
The second translation : the same Kapnobatai priests lived in caves at the top of the tallest mountains in what today is called Romania... So they were actually living in the clouds..

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Its the name of my cat ( No I didn't name him)

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I can sort of "slide" out of the real world into my mind. When I do that you'll see my eyes wander off too a corner or something. Anyway thats what I did when I was in need of a username and this is what I came up with. Does that sound kind of werid?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
In a word (yes) but i am as open minded as i can be.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
My username is something I have sorta used on the internet since I became a user in the old days (1986). Guardian is from my yahoo username guardian4u_99. I have been and probably always will be an advocate of truth and honesty on the internet.

I was a frequent user of chat rooms (at one point in my life) and found it filled with the "worst" of this new world. I chose to become a guardian to those who could not or would not defend themselves or take the time to check out the people they were chatting to. What I found was kids willing to give their names, addresses and phone numbers to adult men - so I chose a path ... a path to protect and serve where I found no one was.

I have served with an organization called the International Web Police - serving and protecting against crime, fraud and hacking. Since I found it to be a fraud later on (some of us were actually cops and others were merely pretending to be) - I continue to move on with my chosen path.

My name here guardian_of_truth is derived from the above.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
To be honest,

I cant remember I think it just sounded good.
But I do smoke lots of drugs and that is the reason I have no memory.

:bnghd:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
As for my user name I threw in Cyber because I like computers and such. I threw in dude just because it needed something to complete it. And then I threw in 78 to make my name more distinct. I can't tell you why I chose 78, except that its an important number to me for personal reasons.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I named this mainly because I am particularly interested in when the NWO comes into power how it'll be like, but I mainly typed this randomly, and if I could change my screen-name, I'd like to use "SinisterX", but I bet that's been taken.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join