It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding secret bases with the "hidden eye"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The UFO subject and the remote viewing subject are both strangely entwined and related to each other. But how? You may have heard of remote viewing several times. Remote viewing is "The acquisition and description, by mental means, of information blocked by ordinary perception by distance, shielding or time. A way of perceiving something with mental powers alone using a scientifically designed, protocol driven structured process for acquiring information." - Lt. Atwater

It is commonly referred to as pseudo-science, or junk science to many. However, unlike tarot card reading, or fortune telling, remote viewing is very much based on a serious US military intelligence investment & controlled scientific trials (quantitative), as it is on the history of humanity itself (part intuition). Just to illustrate how much the U.S. was concerned, in the 1970's at least 20 million dollars in legitimate spending money was used by the CIA, Defense Intelligency Agency, and Army Intelligence in Project Stargate. This does not include black budget spending which is plausible, but not even calculable.

Remote viewing in history:

Recently.....
More generally referred to as psychic studies, many researchers like Michael Faraday had plunged into this sort of paranormal research in the early 1900's. General skepticism did not let the project go very far in terms of mainstream acceptance. It wasn't until researchers like Russell Targ and Harold E. Putoff entered the scene by opening research at SRI (Stanford Research Institute) and working at Project Stargate.

Further back.....
Much of the inspiration for remote viewing is argued to have deviated from many eastern inspired religious practices (religious being a misleading word here, depending on how you view it). Many forms of Buddhism have documented analogous methodologies that describe similar, if not the exact same process as Remote Viewing in a scientific laboratory.

One step further:

Remote viewing and "telepathy" should not be confused. From what I have gathered, many reliable RV tests have been performed under a double blind experiment, meaning neither the viewer, nor the issuer knew of the actual subject beforehand. This is important because someone could mistakenly get an accurate target description by reading someone's mind through telepathy, not the actual target itself. True remote viewing accesses a much larger database (there are many theories, but it is beyond the scope of this)

The UFO connection

(First, we must eliminate any of our views on "new age." New age may have borrowed many ideas from alternative religions, UFO lore, etc. but it is not to be considered when looking at the relationship between these two subjects.)

Many prominent remote viewers have claimed that they are able to identify distinctly hidden underground bases, including the personnel, which are operated with unusual behavior. Pat Price was one of those who claimed to have witnessed such descriptions. He led the initial US government project with Russell Targ and the other members. His skills were notable, as was famous RV'er Ingo Swann.

CIA director Stansfield Turner said Price was:

'A man who could 'see' what was going on anywhere in the world through his psychic powers.'

­ Chicago Tribune, August 13, 1977.

Pat Price identified a few bases hidden around the world. (1st source)

Mount Hayes

"It appears to be a weather and geological center and has similar security measures to prevent discovery. He described 'computer equipment' and followed leads on an 'oscilloscope' which led to a small box like structure which contained rotational antenna that sat on top of a mountain peak."

Mt. Perdido (Mt. Perdu)

The base has 2 mile perimeter for security. Many craft were reported to be seen here, including what is described by Pat as an electromagnetic field propulsion system.

Mt. Inyangani

'Actually, it's more of a maintenance and tech center,' Price viewed. 'This base looks like overhaul and maintenance unit. I see lots of spare equipment. Parts are being welded in a vacuum area with window area then parts are fused. A grayish white powder is pasted on both parts then fused.'

Mount Ziel
The fourth site is Mt. Ziel, a personnel center, in Australia's Northern Territory.

'It is interesting that this unit appears to have the most personnel. There are personnel from the other three sites here, like a rest and recreation area.'

Mount Perdido

SRI received funding from 1972 to 1985. However, Pat Price allegedly died in 1975 to unknown circumstances (you could make another thread on this, but all people can do is speculate).

Can Pat Price's data be trusted?

Remote viewing isn't perfect. According to Russell Targ in his book Limitless Mind, seasoned RV's only get the target description 30-80% right. Now, 30% may sound bad, but the things they get right usually depart from chance by a reasonable amount- at least 500-1, and in some cases millions to 1. The problem is that it's impossible to tell exactly what ruins accuracy, not that the laboratory tests have disproved the practice.

>>>Pat Price's experiment:

He was asked do describe a Russian military base. He failed to describe the perimeter of the base, as well as numerous "other facts" not cited in the article (2nd source). However he did make a very specific and startling accurate description.

"He said that he could see a mobile gantry crane built on a huge scale -- its wheels taller than a man. The crane he said was 150 feet tall and its railed tracks 50 feet apart."

This was amazing, but the analyst was still far too skeptical to accept the results. Russell Targ defends his colleague, on the other hand, suggesting that it illustrates the practicality of RVing.

Reference image vs. sketch

Extra material:
Examples of remote viewing geographical data

Sources:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
blog.learnremoteviewing.com...
(original source closed down, can anyone find a better copy?)
Limitless Mind - Russell Targ

edit on 10-9-2010 by bananasam because: photos, references

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I'm very interested in the Mt. Inyangani base, as I only live about two hours away from there. Where would I possibly be able to find out more information about that? (either than the links you posted)

But either than that, the information you put here is very interesting, you got me going! I'm gonna do some digging around....
thanks for the post.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brad-H
I'm very interested in the Mt. Inyangani base, as I only live about two hours away from there. Where would I possibly be able to find out more information about that? (either than the links you posted)

But either than that, the information you put here is very interesting, you got me going! I'm gonna do some digging around....
thanks for the post.

That's really cool you live near there.

www.rense.com...
scroll down and there's a map and some of the same information. It doesn't get really specific unfortunately..
You may also want to contact Russell Targ if he has kept any records, since he worked together during that time.

www.dojopsi.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Remote viewers didn't believe in UFO's. Until one day...

Pat Price wasn't the end of the story. As mentioned earlier, Ingo Swann was famous for his relatively high success and precision in remote viewing. He was caught up with UFOs in a bit of an embarrassing situation that would change the subject forever. According to an interview with Bruce Maccabee:

“These guys who didn’t believe in UFOs, but did believe strongly in metal bending, psychokinesis, remote viewing and all that mind research, were suddenly confronted with the UFO problem right in their face. [snip] ….When I talked with Kit Green in 1979, he was aware of all this, too, but he wouldn’t tell me anything. He would only suck up information from me regarding the UFO aspect. But there was this intersection point where psychics started zeroing in on UFOs and the people in the paranormal side were saying, ‘This can’t be. UFO’s aren’t real.’ So they had to start investigating what was going on in the UFO community.”

The following excerpt describes a normal day to day experiment that had some very strange readings which nearly destroyed the credibility of remote viewing. Ingo and his partner were trying to raise funding, when an unusual reading arose. The UFO subject can even bring ridicule to other paranormal subjects. Directly from Ingo Swann's website:

“This was one of those ‘big test’ things that went on with witnesses,” he wrote. “The room was filled with top brass. I said, ‘Hal, I don’t know what to do. I think this submarine has shot down by a UFO or the UFO fired on her. What shall I do?’

And Puthoff went pale. He looked at me and whispered, ‘I don’t know, it’s your show. You do what you should do.’ So I sketched a picture of a UFO, and this two or three-star general sitting on my right grabbed it and said, ‘What’s that, Mr. Swann?’ I said ‘Sir, I think it’s rather obvious what that is.’

And he took the paper and stood up, and when he stood up, everyone else left. So Puthoff and I went back to the hotel and I said, ‘Oh, Christ, we’ve blown the program.’

So we went out and got drunk.

Three days later, Puthoff got a call.

The caller said, ‘Okay, how much money do you want.’”

Source: Reality Uncovered
www.realityuncovered.net...

Ingo Swann's website:
www.biomindsuperpowers.com

Going down the rabbit hole & the question of time

Here are some interesting tests that view subjects a little farther out than normal. These tests are not all considered valid. Some have been noted with skepticism, such as the subject "Extraterrestrial and Craft Encountered by John Bradley Rutter (Dr. Reed)".

Some tests involve looking at the day of first contact, but do note that this type of experiment can only be achieved by using remote viewing in looking at a distant point in time. Whether or not you choose to believe the following experiment, the concept of looking forward in time by other trials that have been tested in laboratory settings with substantial evidence. I would suggest reading into Russell Targ's experiments to get more specific.

"Quantum theory indicates that there are no such things as separate parts in reality, but instead only intimately related phenomena so bound up with each other as to be inseparable."
-Professor Henry Stapp

Click below to see the bizarre targets:
MountBaldy

edit on 11-9-2010 by bananasam because: photo

top topics

join