It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mystery man in the Great Pyramid.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

This is not the sort of thing that gets that much attention, but it is significant. There's no way that is a coincidence.

This is some speculation as to who he is and what he represents,

www.youtube.com...

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review This Link
Mod Note: Embedding Videos - Please Review Rule 1j.) ... of the T & C

1j.) ... you will not embed a video with no commentary from you that describes the video and why it is germane to the topic of the thread.

edit on Fri Sep 10 2010 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Without watching the video all I can say is What the hell is this thread about?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Or is it supposed to be, "The mysterious mystery of the whereabouts of the mysterious man....in the Great Pyramid"

...I do not understand

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I get what he is trying to suggest. Apparently, when looking at the Great Pyramid from the north, the chambers look like a man with the feet, head and crown, breast and penis. Admittedly, I'm not too familiar with the blueprints of the pyramids so I couldn't say how accurate that outline is, though if it is accurate, it's intriguing to say the least. With that being said, it also seems to be strecth too, with different entrances ignored while other lines are added.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
My girlfriend did have a dream where Bill Clinton took her to a place near The Great Pyramid and he pointed to it to ask her, "What do you see? I need you to tell me!"

She didn't want to say anything to him for fear of revealing any great secrets to him but she told me in her account there was a man there, trapped, dying to escape some sort of imprisonment in the stone.

This thread just reminded me of that. Neither of us were aware of anyone claiming there actually being a "man" in there.

Somehow the diagram makes sense, with the king at the head, the queen at the breast, the genitals at the ground and the feet below. It is reminicent of DaVinci's deified Vitruvian Man. It would not surprise me they're already saying all that though.

It makes me wonder if the "air shafts" are the arms in the ascended position.

edit on 9/9/2010 by EnlightenUp because: I wanted to add more nonsense.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
heres a few more tidbits I've come across,

In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the LORD at its border.

to the entrance to the north gate of the inner court, where the idol that provokes to jealousy stood.

See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are seven eyes on that one stone

The seven-continent model is usually taught in China and most English-speaking countries?-from wiki

Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: " 'The stone the builders rejected

the last Adam, a life-giving spirit

what counts is a new creation

"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
[font=Book Antiqua][color=salmon] I have read about The Age of Aquarius many times. It's interesting and in my opinion that is all 2012 means. It's a new beginning. The end of an era and the birth of a new one. I do find the chambers interesting. I have never seen this before. I will have to look into it more when I have some time. [/font]

edit on 9/9/2010 by mblahnikluver because: not sure really

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

interesting ive had this dream also, it was not fun though.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by fallinstar
reply to post by EnlightenUp

interesting ive had this dream also, it was not fun though.

That is quite interesting actually. People in the government and other elites do attempt to use us in our sleep in order to get information because they aren't advanced enough to obtain it themselves. There are limits on what can be had by the selfish.

I shouldn't limit that to "the selfish". Even if there are one's that sacrifice to do good but to bad to do good, it still limits what can be attained.

edit on 9/10/2010 by EnlightenUp because: oreo's cookies

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Interesting anecdotes you have brought together. Who knows what was going through the Egyptians minds when they built the Great Pyramid. Personally I think they were flexing their mathematical and astronomical muscles, and recording for all of history that they were the most advanced civilization. In the great pyramid alone they incorporated

Pi: www.math.washington.edu...

The golden ration: jwilson.coe.uga.edu... and all \

sorts of astronomical references: www.americanscientist.org...

So I am sure they could have engineered a man looking west to be visible on an imaginary cross section.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
My girlfriend did have a dream where Bill Clinton took her to a place near The Great Pyramid and he pointed to it to ask her, "What do you see? I need you to tell me!"

She didn't want to say anything to him for fear of revealing any great secrets to him but she told me in her account there was a man there, trapped, dying to escape some sort of imprisonment in the stone.

This thread just reminded me of that. Neither of us were aware of anyone claiming there actually being a "man" in there.

Somehow the diagram makes sense, with the king at the head, the queen at the breast, the genitals at the ground and the feet below. It is reminicent of DaVinci's deified Vitruvian Man. It would not surprise me they're already saying all that though.

It makes me wonder if the "air shafts" are the arms in the ascended position.

edit on 9/9/2010 by EnlightenUp because: I wanted to add more nonsense.

I think it is all a bit farfetched. It is a tomb IMO.
I hope Bill gave her a sigar afterwards.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
I think it is all a bit farfetched. It is a tomb IMO.

The mystical surely plays a part in the need to build a tomb to ascend a Pharaoh into the afterlife.

I hope Bill gave her a sigar afterwards.

Perhaps.

Sigar

The name Sigar can refer to three people in Scandinavian mythology, surrounding the legends of Sigurd the dragon slayer. One of them only appears as the friend of Helgi Hjörvarðsson in the eddic lay Helgakviða Hjörvarðssonar. The other two appear as the villainous members of the same clan in several sources.

As usual though, Bill was trying to make the moves, but in this case, in some sort of psychic mind *snip*.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Let us not forget my friends... There never were any bodies found in the great pyramid.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jkd Up
Let us not forget my friends... There never were any bodies found in the great pyramid.

I've heard that enough times but did forget indeed!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Takes a mighty big stretch of imagination to see a man in that .
Been reading about the pyramids for 40 some-odd years and aint never seen a theory as crappy as this one .
Jeeez ...

ETA : Not only that but , the maker of this video claims that you are looking at the passages and chambers from the north . He then uses this to claim that the man is facing west , thereby implying some hidden esoteric message .

Well , I hate to be the bearer of bad news but , if that is a view from the north , then the 'man' is most definitely facing the EAST , not the west . That right there , is enough to kill this 'mystery' .

edit on 10-9-2010 by okbmd because: ETA

top topics

join