It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the new strategy is to slow boil a frog(USA)???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I was just thinking, the terrorists may have figured out, they can't come in the front door (military too strong), and they already tried the back door (9/11) now after checking all the windows, and finding them set up with alarms (FBI) What if they came up with a new strategy, and are using the "slow boil a frog" theory? There sure have been a lot of explosions and fires all over the country, here as of late, and mostly explained away to this or that, and life goes on, but, god forbid they are paying attention, and see how vulnerable we are to natural type disasters, and how difficult it is to recover from them financially. In other words, you start with the water cool and comfortable, then slowly turn up the heat, and without realizing the waters getting warmer the whole time, by the time we (USA) know whats happening, we're cooked......

Perhaps this is nothing, but, it always pays to be vigilant, after all, we don't want to end up like the frog, now do we???

Semper Paratus

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
We as Children of Planet Earth, need to learn how to love one another. If this is what is being done, then I agree, we need to keep our eyes open. More importantly, I feel that we should focus on the more obvious Concrete destruction that is taking place in our world. Blaming terrorists for everything is just another corporate scape goat. Imagine all of the millions of people who have died from war hungry, blood thirsty, greedy corporations that control our food, water, 'medicine', and bank accounts? Terrorist are a problem, but not the main one at hand (The Man).

join