It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History 2.0 Revised for a "More Perfect" Union

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

History 2.0 Revised for a "More Perfect" Union

www.southernhistoricalreview.org

Abraham Lincoln is known today as the "Great Emancipator" and as a friend to the Negro slaves of the South. While it is true that he was opposed to the spread of Negro slavery into the common Territories, he was never motivated by the welfare of the slaves themselves, but his concern was reserved exclusively for the effects he believed the institution had upon the White population of the United States. During his public debates with Stephen Douglas in Illinois, Lincoln made it very clear that he sided with those of the Free-Soil party, which sought to confine the Negroes to the South so as n
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.ihr.org
www.ihr.org

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It caught my attention when Obama referenced Lincoln repeatedly in his campaign for the presidency, because if Lincoln had imposed his will on african-americans, they wouldn't be on this continent. In fact, Lincoln wanted to send all blacks to the African continent. He stated repeatedly that the two races could never live together, as physical differences made it such that if they were treated as equals they would "devour" our race and "destroy" the United States. He stated that there must be a superior and inferior roles, with the whites occupying the superior role, and that the black man could only be free if he were "reunited with his native clime." so as not to create an amalgamation, thereby destroying the white race. He stated that they were not our social or moral equals.
Before you play the race card on me, understand that I make no representation as to whether these views were valid, only that this isn't what was and is taught in the history books. It's perhaps the most blatant rewriting of history ever inflicted upon us. Makes you wonder what else they've thrown by us, doesn't it.
It's astonishing, in the sense that a man with these views would be banished from the public stage, yet they portray him as if he was all about equality. All this while Obama includes him in many of his speeches. No wonder he wants to control the internet. Here are a few links to some interesting quotes from Lincoln. I'd like to see more cases of revisionist history exposed. Go for it.
He also, as you may know, wasn't terribly fond of the constitution. But I'll save that for another day. Coming soon, History 2.0, Roosevelt Edition.

www.southernhistoricalreview.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 9-9-2010 by astrogolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Like Ron Paul cleverly mentioned, if ol Honest Abe really wanted to free the slaves, all he had to do was this.

Buy all the slaves then free them. That would have been cheaper than the Civil War, and it would have saved hundreds of thousands of American citizen's lives.

But they wanted to kill off an entire generation of Americans, so the only way to do that is .... War!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I wonder about his being killed so that the negroids stay in America. . .

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

Here's a little known fact. Had he lived a few more weeks, he had a plan to send them down to Panama (and leave them) for a digging operation that at a later date came to fruition and was known as the Panama Canal, which Jimmy Carter gave away.

top topics

join