It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two small jets passing the twin towers as they burn.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I have not seen this noted anywhere and thought I'd let those on here see it; my apologies if this has been discussed before.

Earlier I was pointed to this Youtube video, from a thread that was not 911 related.

At ~3:05 or so for a couple of seconds there are, what appears to be, two small silver jets flying from the centre of the screen towards the right-hand side of the screen.

Has anyone seen these planes discussed before?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hm I saw a couple of helicopters. Was that what you saw or was it before the choppers?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I suppose 'what appears to be' should have went into the topic as well as the main text?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Look like Helicopters to me. Possibly with the news reporters as for discussed before...don't know.

I haven't seen it.

~holly

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
2 Helicopters! boy do i hate when they keep repeating the terrorists this an the terrorist that, i know or at least i think i know who the so called terrorists are an they dont live in a cave with walkie talkies!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Those helicopters are hovering quite erratically too?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Might just be 1 chopper, the camera is very shaky and alot of things are doubled up on those frames...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I know that shortly after the towers were struck, interceptors were scrambled and on scene, patrolling the area. This may be what the jets were. I do know that there were fighters in the sky that day. However, those aircraft, look fake.

--airspoon

edit on 9-9-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I know the morning of, listening to Howard Stern while it was going on, crazy cabbie (not that I'd expect anyone to know who that is), said - as Airspoon indicated - F-16's were cutting in and out of the area looking for more issues -

top topics

join