It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

P.R.G. & the symbols they use.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
First of all I must say that I am a supporter of Stephen Bassett and the Paradigm Research Group, I believe Mr Bassett has the right idea in how to get Disclosure. He's managed to get some focus on the subject and with so many different pieces to the puzzle his political methodology is surely the most efficient.
One thing worries me though.
I'm also very interested in the work of Jordan Maxwell, his research on the use of symbols by the Illuminati and other groups who control us has opened many doors to our understanding how these dark forces operate.
One of the symbols used quite often by these dark forces is the image of our Earth represented with the long', lat' lines shown to look like prison bars around it. Alex Jones has also pointed this out.
I was shocked to find that PRG use this image on their "Exopolitics World Network" page : >>>> www.exopoliticsworld.net...
It's probably just a coincidence but Jordan Maxwell tells us that where these symbols are used there's no such thing as coincidences, everything is there for a reason.
Of course that's the Illuminati's policy with regards to these occult symbols not Stephen Bassett's but until it's clarified I know I'm still going to worry.
Could someone please tell me I'm just suspicious and paranoid, I like Stephen Bassett and support his movement.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I too like Stephen.

Thing about the bars around the world theory, (prison planet) is that if you look carefully, the bars in the linked image to not encircle the Earth as such, they go UNDER the land mass, not over it.

Since we humans tend to live on the surface of our world, and the bars are depicted as going under (or stopping at) the land mass, we are effectively OUTSIDE of the bars (prison) physically and symbolically.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Oh.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 9/10/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

A good reply and I do feel a lot better. Thanks
I must admit though that I've revised my opinion on Disclosure since posting. Whenever I think of how much power rests in the hands of the Military Industrial Complex or Black/Secret Empire,..whatever we call these nasties I realise that people so addicted to power as these simply will not give up that power freely.
Effectively Disclosure would evaporate that power almost immediately and once the ET/Tesla technology replaced oil, gas and coal the power would be totally gone so the USA won't be the first to Disclose, they'll be taken there dragged by the hair kicking and screaming. Britain, because of the reciprocal arrangement with the US as regards weapons/technology won't be either so that leaves the rest of the world and they'll need to Disclose in a devious and well planned manner if it is to push the US into effective Disclosure.

new topics

top topics

join