It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome me...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
im jae.. and i came to this site to see if i could connect the dots... and find others who feel the same and are not sleep mentally..what really opened my eyes was a music group called "dead prez"..trying to get my 20 post so i can share some of its messages ..and other stuff on my mind..glad to be here...we need a revolution really.. people to take care..rather then stay hidden..wonder how we can make a big impact how can we make this possible

edit on 9-9-2010 by JaeRootzCEO because: disclosure

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! Please don't forget about the BTS and ATS Chat sides of the website!

P.S. reply to this post [top right button of this post] and that'll be another post towards your 20 required!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
gracias..
my bad theres just so much to read im still wondering how to upload my avatar..but i gotcha wont happen again...

edit on 9-9-2010 by JaeRootzCEO because: one liner

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JaeRootzCEO

Explanation: Coolio!
I'd watch out for the one liners and sigh
I must encourage you to read the T&C's before the
get
An edit [up to the left of the reply button on your post ... its only there for a short while...use it while you can OK ] might be in order.

Personal Disclosure: I look forward to what you have to share and reveal to ATS and its membership and I wish you the best of postings in your endevours!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JaeRootzCEO

Welcome JaeRootzCEO !

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
thanks man im feeling your avatar cool

top topics

join