It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on regulating firearms in commerce?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
judiciary.senate.gov...

What do you suppose this is all about? The description of the the meeting's talking points is quite suspicious.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Didn't Montana put into effect a law last year saying, that the feds couldn't regulate firearms made and sold inside the state? I think TN might have done that also. Not sure though. Could it it be about that? Feds probably hated Montana trying to bypass there interstate laws.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rakkasansct
Didn't Montana put into effect a law last year saying, that the feds couldn't regulate firearms made and sold inside the state? I think TN might have done that also. Not sure though. Could it it be about that? Feds probably hated Montana trying to bypass there interstate laws.

Well here in MO we put it to a vote and restricted the federal government from mandating healthcare and the new reform law is unconstitutional. But I highly doubt THAT will change anything either. State rights were "supposedly" crushed and void after the civil war. Good ol' honest Abe took care of that.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well, I can say this without fear of being wrong....

Whatever they discuss about firearms and interstate commerce in that committee will not be good for freedom!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AzoriaCorp

The committee is a bunch of democrats, so you can be assured they are up to no good.

edit on 9-9-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join