It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pyramids and Triangle UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Iv'e been thinking about the "Triangle" ufo phenomenon (probaly spelt that wrong
)
I cam across an interesting story online known as the "Cargo Cult"

From Wikipedia
"A cargo cult is a religious practice that has appeared in many traditional tribal societies in the wake of interaction with technologically advanced cultures. "
"Cargo cult activity in the Pacific region increased significantly during and immediately after World War II, when the residents of these regions observed the Japanese and American combatants bringing in large amounts material. When the war ended, the military bases closed and the flow of goods and materials ceased. In an attempt to attract further deliveries of goods, followers of the cults engaged in ritualistic practices such as building crude imitation landing strips, aircraft and radio equipment, and mimicking the behaviour that they had observed of the military personnel operating them."
en.wikipedia.org...

Image of a plane the Natives created to lure the "Gods" back.

Plane with a make shift runway

Now could it be said, that when the ancient Egyptians came into contact with there "Gods" they flew around using triangle or pyramid shaped space ships? And that the Egyptians built the Pyramids to imitate the gods hoping that it would keep the gods on Earth, and that being buried in one of these pyramids was a great honour because its where the gods resisded?

Another theorey to add to the caldron

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
absolutly.
ive heard of the cargo cult thing b4... lol..
ive also seen a triangle ufo, which is why i stumbled upon this ...
and ive been thinking the exact same thing about the reason the pyramids were built...

so your not the only one thinking this............
come to think of it, i may have read something exactly like this in another thread., which is maybe where i got the idea from.

either way i agree its a possibility

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
i watched a video the other day about the cargo cult it said they made the planes and runways becouse they got used to the food they were getting from them and wwhen the war ended they were trying to attract the planes again

join