It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something evil is going to happen on December 21, 2010

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

For you I recommend reading through all posts of the OP in this thread. It's not really a prediction which he talks about.

-v

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower

hexagram? dont you mean pentogram? i always thought that was the occult symbol.

There are very many occult symbols whereas pentagram is only one although pretty important.

Originally posted by thedarktower
you also say, in the occult, thier god is. The occult covers many many subjects, from satan worship, paganism, witch craf, majik, and many others i can not even think of right now, so to say occults god is this or that is pretty much just wrong.

And yet occultism per se doesn't necessarily involve any faith in any god. In fact it doesn't necessarily involve faith at all.

-v

edit on 9-9-2010 by v01i0 because: Do I have to?
Okay, err. [insert any reason]

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
reply to post by BoehringerIngelheim

I think you may be up on something.

In the sense I'd hope you would be wrong. I guess nobody wants to see some idiots making some uber satanical sacrife to come true.. But more likely your theory is right and not far fetched. Tho not being expert in numerologic calculations, I really cannot say whether your calculations are either wrong or right.

Lets keep our eyes open.

-v

I would rather be wrong and my research deemed inaccurate, otherwise, I will be tagged as a prime suspect for the things I did not do. Nobody wants to be in that dangerous position. These people are dangerous and in the seat of power and authority.

For the sake of knowledge, I am risking this. If I am wrong which I am hoping, that only means I need to do more research to refine it even more.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage

I take it that Numerology isn't your grande focus but that you are indeed an Occultist yourself, a practitioner of Magik? You really do not have to answer; revealing yourself openly can open or close some doors to you; I will assume that you are at this point and leave this post alone. It never was about the Numbers, it was about the Power of Magik and some hidden secret. The only hidden secret is that it is not hidden at all but resides within mortal men, within each of us.

I am only a researcher which investigates the inner workings of the occult. I cover this field quite comprehensively. I am not a practitioner. There are secret things which I dare not utter. Not because I fear, but because I believe they are only meant to be revealed at a designated time.

If there is a Dark Force at play on that Day, then I stand behind the Hidden Hand that works in most situations regarding Mankind.

Dark forces are always at play, you see it every day in the news. It is when the 'Mirror of Gnosticism' is very much concentrated, lives will be sacrificed. We can't see it not because it's hidden, but because we can't perceive it. Knowledge merely opens your eyes, perception, on the other hand brings you to a whole new reality.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

Miscellaneous Mathematical Musings on "99." 9x11=99 (9/11 was certainly significant). 6^3 (6 cubed) =216=2+1+6=9 (6 cubed is significant as an expression of 666). Furthermore, 6+6+6=18=1+8=9 so there is a relationship there between 9 and these other #s [9 being a numerological expression of 9 x double 1 instead of times itself...11 or double 1 is a master # which is usually not reduced further numerologically (ie, 1+1=2)].

Occult numbers work hand in hand with sacred geometry, the movements of the heavenly bodies, and some things I cannot utter. It must be specific and must be calculated the way I have demonstrated. There is no other way.

However, what you are not obviously aware of is that the number 9 is the number of regeneration. Let me show you why it is so:

If you multiply any random number by 9 you'll end up with the number 9.

72385 x 9 = 651465 = 6+5+1+4+6+5 = 27 = 2+7 = 9
911119 x 9 = 8200071 = 8+2+0+0+0+7+1 = 18 = 1+8 = 9
123456789 x 9 = 1111111101 = 9

The number 9 regenerates. 9 is just not any number randomly picked. It is specifically derived from the Satanic inverted pentagram.

If you add or multiply the angles of this inverted pentagram in whatever which way you fancy, it will end up with the number 9. Let me show you.

Let us multiply the 3 primary numbers of the angle: 36° , 72° , and 108°

36° x 72° x 108° = 279936=2+7+9+9+3+6=36=3+6= 9

All the angles of the inverted pentagram when multiplied magically yield the number 9. Let us do it again:

108° x 36°=3888=3+8+8+8=27=9

36° x 72°=2592=2+5+9+2=18=1+8=9

108° x 108° x 108° x 108° x 108°=14693280768=1+4+6+9+3+2+8+0+7+6+8=54=5+4=9

Even using addition, you'll get the same regenerating number 9:

36° + 72° + 108° = 216=2+1+6= 9

36° : 3+6=9
72° : 7+2=9
108° : 1+0+8=9

You can even reverse the angles, you'll still end up with the number 9:

Let us add it in the reverse order:

36 will be 63
72 will be 27
108 will be 801

Picking any random angles from the pentagram in the reverse order:

63+27+27=117=1+1+7=9
801+801+801+801+801=4005=4+0+0+5=9
27+72=99=9+9=18=1+8=9
63x27x27=45927= 4+5+9+2+7=27=2+7=9
801x27x27=583929=5+8+3+9+2+9=36=3+6=9
36x63=2268=2+2+6+8=18=1+8=9
36+63=99=9+9=18=1+8=9

No matter which way you add or multiply in the reverse order, you will still end up with the magical number 9.

You can even mix the forward and the reverse order, multiply and add it, you will still end up with the number 9.

63+72+27=162=1+6+2=9
63x72x27+108+801=1+2+3+3+8+1=1+8=9
36x63+72x27=4212=4+2+1+2=9

The numbers I mentioned are not just random numbers. It has been specifically and systematically derived from the inverted pentagram.

Although, you may have calculated it somehow quite correctly and innocently when you showed me:

666 = 6+6+6 = 18 = 1+8 = 9
666 = 6 x 6 x 6 = 216 = 2+1+6 =9

You were not aware at all that the number 9 is the number of the inverted pentagram and also the number of the Mano Cornuto or the horned hand, in which I believe everyone is very much familiar of :

Here are some references for your guidance:

“The satanic inverted pentagram symbolizes a goat’s head with horns, ears, and beard/chin.” Essential Wicca, by Paul Tuitean, Estelle Daniels, p. 398

“The head of a goat is often inscribed in the inverted pentagram with its horns in the upper points, it’s ears in the middle points, and it’s goatee beard in the single lower point.” Ritual magic: What it is and how to do it by Donald Tyson, p. 129

“Inverted Pentagram. This five-pointed star with two upright points is associated with black magic. The two upright points are thought to represent the devil’s horns.” Satanism: Rumor, Reality, and Controversy by Allen J. Ottens, Rick Myer, p. 35

“It is often symbolized among Satanist by the upside-down pentagram, the two points up representing the devil’s horns” – Lessons in evil, lessons from the light: a true story of satanic abuse by Gail Carr Feldmann, p.179

The Inverted Pentagram represents the Devil's horn which is thus symbolized by making the devil's horn or the mano di cornuto on your hand.

“the mano di cornuto (extending the index and little fingers from the clenched left fist to resemble a goat’s horns)” Italian-American folklore, by Frances M. Malpezzi, p. 119

Therefore, when you see someone doing this devil's horn hand gesture, it is signifying the most evil number of all = 666 --- The secret sigil of Satanism.

Below is an ancient Satanic amulet of the Mano Cornuto of Italic orgin:

To conclude:

The cause for alarm:

666 = 6+6+6 = 18 = 1+8 = 9
666 = 6 x 6 x 6 = 216 = 2+1+6 =9

The faithful day:

12/21/2010

12+21+2010=2043=2+0+4+3=9
12x21x2010=506520=5+0+6+5+2+0=18=1+8=9

They have the same occult readings.

Let us wait and see.

edit on 10-9-2010 by BoehringerIngelheim because: Additional information

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I am really hoping that you understand that a date on a calendar as it relates to numerology is worthless. Here is why IMO, there is no right or wrong to our calendar. January could be in March, the 15th could be the 1st, AD could have started 20 years later. As long as there are 365 1/4 days in a year, the numbers are all rubbish, which is why previous educated civilizations referred to astronomical events.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DondeEsta?
I am really hoping that you understand that a date on a calendar as it relates to numerology is worthless. Here is why IMO, there is no right or wrong to our calendar. January could be in March, the 15th could be the 1st, AD could have started 20 years later. As long as there are 365 1/4 days in a year, the numbers are all rubbish, which is why previous educated civilizations referred to astronomical events.

If you have read the previous messages, these number have no meaning to us in our modern society. But, to the occult, it is sacred and binding and rituals will be carried out as what has been done ever since.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Ever since when? Pagan rituals can be traced back at least to Egyptian times, and I'm pretty sure they weren't using a modern calendar or a derivation of. They were astronomical in nature and definitely mathematics/symbology played a central role, but do you honestly belive the folks that are practicing today are in the same realm of belief as these ancient gnostics? I'm thinking it is merely a group of folks who liked UIL math sense competition as kids who now use numbers as an excuse to exercise their bat sh t crazy streak.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DondeEsta?

Ever since when? Pagan rituals can be traced back at least to Egyptian times, and I'm pretty sure they weren't using a modern calendar or a derivation of. They were astronomical in nature and definitely mathematics/symbology played a central role, but do you honestly belive the folks that are practicing today are in the same realm of belief as these ancient gnostics? I'm thinking it is merely a group of folks who liked UIL math sense competition as kids who now use numbers as an excuse to exercise their bat sh t crazy streak.

There are many crazy folks at loose in the world - they'll believe in anything. That said, I just noticed that 21th december is full moon.

I don't know if OP's hypothesis is correct.. But we will perhaps be wiser after the date.

-v

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
so what about march 3 2010

is that as bad as 12/21/2010, did anything evil happen on that day?

well evil happens everyday but was that day extraordinary?

edit on 11-9-2010 by iamnot because: add line

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Theres going to be a total lunar eclipse Dec. 21, 2010. I don't believe total lunar eclipses are all that evil though. If anything it'll be a great time to observe one of the wonders of our solar system.

NASA link: eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...

edit on 13-9-2010 by Values_Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Actually the OP is right. I was sincerely asking if he knew of anything extraordinarily evil that happened on March 3, 2010. I myself had made a failed prediction for that day a while ago. I can name something that happened that I think is linked to the occult but only few would agree so.

The actual date that something did happen was March 21, 2010. That was earth day and it is pagan and evil. The next date is September 21, 2010 and the one after that is December 21, 2010.

What some call evil, others call good like in earth day. The creation is worshipped before the Creator. So although a planetary event is called to happen on these days, most of the world will think it is great.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

If you have read the previous messages, these number have no meaning to us in our modern society. But, to the occult, it is sacred and binding and rituals will be carried out as what has been done ever since.

the numberology you have presented is just one school of thought.

there's another numberology school that utilizes only 'Prime' Numbers rather than
occult geometry & occult characterizations of each number...

i personally align with the Prime # group, as it's more precise & structured

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I take 'evil' to mean 'destructive'.... is that what your saying ??
edit on 29-11-2010 by St Udio because: I take 'evil' to mean 'destructive'

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Someone else on another thread also mentioned this date ( Mrsdudara)

December 21, 2010 is a significant date, but I do not know why yet. My attention has been brought to this date over and over again, but when I concentrate on it I get nothing. It is not only the winter solstice, but a full moon and total eclipse that will happen around midnight starting the solstice out with no sun reaching the earth this is significant. It is supposd to last 72 minutes which is also significant ( I have been told....I am not well educated on numerology) Those who study numbers and the stars are showing interest in that date, and children are having dreams of eclipses that they feel the need to draw. For my and my childrens protection, I block out evil and other bad things.... I see nothing on December 21, the only time I ever see nothing is when I would be seeing something dangerous.

I hope it's nothing to do with nuclear warfare. Or something along those lines.
Time will tell.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

i don't get it.... what exactly is going to happen on the 21st? I am getting married that day maybe that's the horrible thing your seeing...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

No offence mate, but I'm sure if you look hard enough you can find meaning in anything, I however, am not convinced

Peace :-)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
predictions are always wrong on ATS,
well anywhere for that matter.
Always so vague, and easy to tag to any event.
I'd be rich by now if I could put a $1000. to bet against every prediction
that has been here.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I woulda loved if you said the 20th cuz it woulda made my birthday more memorable..but then again the mayans have already etched that one in for me

btw those are some crazy numbers....anything is possible at any second, who the f knows.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Let's see :

12-21-2010

12 = 1 + 2 = 3

21 = 2 + 1 = 3

2010 = 20 + 10 = 30

3 + 3 + 30 = 36

Well this is how far I got with numerology class

Is 36 really a evil number ?

Let's see what we can find after a quick google search :

Represent the devil or Satan, as well as the evil which it personifies.

The sum of numbers 1 to 36 gives 666, the number of the Beast in the Revelation.

www.ridingthebeast.com...

You were right !

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
December 21st something evil will happen. Yep. That's probably about when some of the Christmas bills on credit cards will start coming due. And considering the economy, that's probably when a whole lotta' folks will default on payments. How's that for evil?

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join