It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zulu Shaman, Credo Mutwa, has been Tortured and Robbed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
For those of you who don't know who Credo Mutwa is, he's a wise old shaman for the Zulu Tribe in Africa. He is most famous through the works of David Icke. Do an ATS search, and you'll have tons of info.

For all of you David Icke bashers and debunkers out there, this has nothing to so with David Icke, but all to do with Credo Mutwa, and the sacred Necklace.

Reportedly Credo had been recieving phone calls from a young man. These calls continued until he finally went to confront his adversary. According to Credo, he was ambushed and tortured, by having his fingernails pulled off with a pliers. They then stole his necklace and sent him home.

Credo said it was "white men" who hired these people for a lot of money to retrieve this necklace. Of what great importance does this necklace have to these people that this old man had to receive this kind of treatment. It really makes me feel for him and his tribe.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Roadie]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I doubt it was the "White Man" who did it. Still it is said. I don't how the man is and yet he seems to be in the conspiracy circles.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Sorry for the large quote. I shouldn't of quoted the OP's first post lol.
Again I'm sorry!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

White man was used to merely describe the person, to help identify him, not as a racial thing, where it's like, "I've been tortured, must've been the White Man" or the other way around I've been robbed, it must've been a black man."

Credo stated that one of the reasons he was called to this place was because he was showing this sacred necklace to white men, and disgracing it's honor.

Be it a white man or black man, a crime has been committed, and unfortunately I don't think to many people will be there to defend him, nor try to solve what happened. It's unfortunate how these people in Africa get treated like that because they are considered third world, and therefore "less important"

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Bummer.
I was expecting the thieves to morph into reptilians during the ambush.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadie

White man was used to merely describe the person, to help identify him, not as a racial thing, where it's like, "I've been tortured, must've been the White Man" or the other way around I've been robbed, it must've been a black man."

Credo stated that one of the reasons he was called to this place was because he was showing this sacred necklace to white men, and disgracing it's honor.

Be it a white man or black man, a crime has been committed, and unfortunately I don't think to many people will be there to defend him, nor try to solve what happened. It's unfortunate how these people in Africa get treated like that because they are considered third world, and therefore "less important"

True! How did he David Icke though? Seems he wouldn't have much of an internet connection being in a tribe. I could be wrong though.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Sure some of his "theories" are out there. And that reptilian thing made me laugh a bit. But obviously something happened here. This man doesn't seem like the type to fake something like this for attention, nor is he asking for money. All he wants is justice.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I've read stuff on the net by Mr. Mutwa before. He is a little too extreme and "out there" for me, personally...some of the predictions he makes are too over-the-top. But he's an interesting character nonetheless so I kind of keep my eyes peeled for news items involving him. I think at the end of the day he's more of a publicity seeker than a "wise old shaman," whether or not he started out that way.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Ha ha! I quoted a three line post by someone and got warned and deducted points for it. Huh? Excessive quotes?

Personally, being a paranoidiac, I think the complaint was really about something I said after the quote. Heh.

Anyway, a Zulu Shaman was tortured and robbed. I'm just going to toss this out into internetland, for funnsies. Aha! Someone, a descendant from a long ago tribe that was forced into Shaka's nation has finally sought revenge upon Shaka, via, this shaman.

See, I told you it was for funnsies.

Just a note, roadie, I see your point, I think, and it's a damn shame this sort of stuff goes on IN third world countries by third wolrd country residents, too. Maybe I was just reiterating your comment?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I have read so many numerous exciting news reports from South Africa, involving for example, people attacking some dude and cutting off his sexual organs for "muti" magical purposes...that I think if Credo Mutwa was in the clutches of local evildoers, and they only took his fingernails, he should count himself lucky...

Evidently the thieves may feel a certain respect and esteem for Mr. Mutwa after all, since they didn't strip him down to his chassis and use him for parts...just a thought...

top topics

join