It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Catholic Church

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
arc

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
ok before I start.... MASSIVE DISCLAIMER!!!!

I am no here to criticise people who follow the catholic faith in any way, shape or form.

My subject here is the organisation at the head of the catholic church, the vatican itself. An organisation that seems to possess a ridiculous amount of wealth and an unhealthy amount of secret information. If anyone here saw the film Stigmata you might understand where I'm coming from....

My comparatively small amount of research (compared to others on this forum) has given me an increasing belief that freemasonry and the vatican are virtually sworn enemies, with both claiming to hold the secrets and bloodlines of the true jerusalem church.

As to which is right - not sure as yet. Feeling caught in the middle of attack and counter attack, propaganda from inside and outside of both organisations.

All clarification welcome

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Freemasons possess nothing but a false belief in god, saying that all can worship god in any religion they choose which
is blasphemey against god.

Simple and short.

Jesus said he created a visible orginization.

he created the clean oblation the new sacrafice.

I believe and truly hold and will never deny that the church of god is the catholic, apostilic, universal church,
the catholic church, and hell will not prevail against it.

peace.

arc

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I'm not discussing which one is right and which one is incorrect, as I know full well that it's a matter of opinion. I'm interested in just what the vatican is hiding and why.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
some good reading on the catholic church
In god's name
pontiff

two conspiracy books about pope JP1

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
vatican ll church started since the 60s with the reign of John XXlll, who was considered a freemason.

the freemasons whole goal was the destruction of the catholic church, they hav infiltrated it and created what you see today which
is the vatican ll church which is not the catholic church but an impoter church created by apostates and freemasons who
have infiltrated the hiearchy for satan end time plaans.

1. This church has held back the third secret of fatima for about 37 years, when it was supposd to be released
to the public in he 60s because satan is trying to hide the third secret from the people. V2 withheld this info for 30 some years
because they are imposters trying to destroy the faithful.

They haave removed words from the original text of the third secret which was supposed to be revealed in 1960 but was held back
for 30 some years while taking text out of the original message.

Since the council of nicaea in 325 to vatican l in th late 1800s the church has proclaimed the same
unchanging doctrines that never changed.

v2 holds major errors contrary to alll prior councils, while every pope since v2 has procalimed heresy and blasphemed god in deeds and words.

Our pope has world religious meeting, he prays with pagans for peace, he is heading a new age movement where all faithss are being joined in a common belief in a god aand peace. the perfect plan of the masons which
have infiltrated the church along with the communist.

Scriture talks aout all this, the new mass being created, the apostasy, the heretics, the joining of faiths, antchrist sitting in the temple of god ect..

we are living in the end of satans reign while he deludes billions of souls including millions of catholics who believe in the vatican ll church and all its popes.

Peace.

arc

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
but is the joining of people from different faiths not a good thing? All worshiping a common god and removing the differences which have caused wars, racial hatred and discrimination. Seems to imply tolerance and love not satanism

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
yes it sounds very great, but peace without truth is destruction.

say you are god, he brought his son into the world for our sins, he knew the truth, gave it to his church, and then
this church denies its founder and proclaims idols and false doctrines which you as god know to be false.

Only to human mind does this sound reat, but because i canno deny christ or his church, this is exactly what satan wants and what scripture talks about
when antichrst will join all faiths including idolism, materialism, (atheism),, (satanism), ect..

and you know who will be the god of this religion which you agree with as a good thing?

Antichrist, and if you believe this you will be following a man who hates you and wants your soul in hell while making you believe in him
as a word peace bringer, a man of god, their saviour.

peace.

arc

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
but can faiths not be joined without denial of the basic truth behind the christian religion? It will not be an easy task I know. In my brief experience of Buddism I was told I would have to deny all other belief systems, whereas Islam accepts Jesus as the greatest prophet ever but promotes social values the western world finds hard to accept.

I cannot accept the pope as the antichrist for the reasons you give. He appears to be trying to join faiths who share common values and a belief in a god, whereas materialism and idolism are the antithesis of these belief systems. Aethiesm is a little different - it depends much on the person who practices it and can really be both good or evil.

Could you give me a brief outline of what the third secret of fatima involves please?

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
From the Council of Nicaea to today the Church has been foul

Let's say it like this:

Christianity was good for only about 300 years after Christ died.

Who wants to be part of a church that has false doctrines and satanic verses?

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

Who wants to be part of a church that has false doctrines and satanic verses?

no one... which is why i am not catholic.

anyways... so they say the same about islam and the koran. why do you think your people are after salman rushdie? ... for selling cookies at the wrong house? pfft yeah right.

lol

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Kross, you need to stop turning every single you make into a Islam bashing contest because that's what you do.

This is thread is about the Catholic Church, not the Islamic (Church)

tell me who are MY people?

[Edited on 3-16-2003 by Illmatic67]

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Arc, our pope says evolution is more than a theory, he believe in aliens, he agrees with the un, he procalims thaat
all men are christ.

heres the thrid secret..

www.marianland.com...

peace.

arc

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
ok enough faith bashing on all side here! I said at the start of this one that we weren't going to go down that route yet again *pulls stern face*

thanks for the link Truth, but I have to say - is that it?! What exactly is the controversy with that piece of information?

Back to the vatican, it's complete history from start to modern day although possibly excepting the last 30 years when IMO it seems to have evolved into something slightly more open minded and tolerant....

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Kross, you need to stop turning every single you make into a Islam bashing contest because that's what you do.

This is thread is about the Catholic Church, not the Islamic (Church)

tell me who are MY people?

[Edited on 3-16-2003 by Illmatic67]

As well you need to stop turning the world into a Christian-bashing stone. The nation in which you reside protects you and your beliefs, in a nation controlled by your religion, I'd be long dead.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Jesus Christ was not his name. Christ was a religious title and jesus and poiltical one. Mankind can not even begin to concieve GOD because we are to courrpt. When a person knows the truth 50% don't believe him, another 25% hate him because he knows the truth. If a man were to tell you that he was God would you beleieve him... of course not. Jesus never said that he was God. He said that he was the son of God. We are all children of God and were made in his image according to the bible. The simple gender of "him" that we put on the most high worng because GOd is neither male nor female. The truth is out there but it will take Jesus him slef coming down to earth and telling people that he is not God for you all to believe. We humans are not that important. The universe was here long before us and will be here long after we are gone. Wake up

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It seems to me, with the advent of USA and Britain and now most all nations of Europe becoming by far more secular, the Catholic Church is all but a vast religion.

It USED to be a gigantic bloated dictatorship, ruling not just everyone's life, but their souls. Now that people stopped listening to them when it comes to making laws, they find themselves less important. Like a child who once was popular, now everyone else turns their back on that child, finding themselves entertained by other things.

I suppose, in my opinion anyways, Vatican II is an attempt to regain some of the Catholic Church's former glory. Since people obviously stopped listening to the "old church."

And now-a-days if the Catholic Church tried to excersise the power it had, there'd be muslims, protestants, Americans (we're our own breed lol), English, crazy French Communists, and a myriad of other peoples flocking to beat off the cruel, nazi-like dictatorship.

Sorry Truth but you have to admit the truth man, that's exactly what the Catholic Church was 600 years ago, they've come a long way though, and now are providing more help than pain. And while sometimes they can be a bit annoying, their pressure for morality is a comfort.

Anyways...that's what I view the Catholic Church as....an old but not forgotten power. Who's power now only lies in the faithful.

Hmm..and that was a cheap shot against Freemasonry

How can a belief in A god, be the belief in a "Wrong" god, to be hones I doubt God gives a crap whether or not we believe in him, we are but a speck in a universe that is 15BILLION light years in radius, that probably has quadrillions of other intelligent species.

Do you really think God is going to care if anyone believes in him? He is omnipotent, it's like a fly saying he isn't going to believe that YOU can swat him with a fly-swatter. The question you should really ask, is God the type of person that is so petty, and useless that he would show the fly he CAN swat him, by swatting him?

Or is God secure in the fact that he can swat the fly, that he gave the fly not only a universe, but a beautiful universe, gave the fly air and sunlight, gave the fly life, and being secure in all these things, simply does not listen to the fly.

I'm sure there can be other types of Gods than the above two "possibilities", but Catholics for some reason chose the first possibility.

Do we not shun the person who bullies others to make himself feel "big"?

Do we not punish those who make others suffer, because they have inferiority complexes?

It seems like life isn't so much about building God a 200,000 mile tall Cross on the North Poll, but rather just to live.

[Edited on 16-3-2003 by Hammerite]

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Your wrong, the church, the old church was being attacked from all sides by other faiths and just like evrybody else
they defended themselves.

Go read al the councils of the church to know exactly what they tuaght. Its far from your conclusion.

Now, i truly believe and will nevr deny that christ created a church, with the sacraments of perfection, the keys to the kingdom, it cannot
and will not die because of his promise.

believe whatever you want but ill never deny this.

"" jesus never said he was god ""

I could povide probably about (30) passages where he called hiself the messiah, saviour, where mary called him (lord) if you want, ofcourse
ive done this thousands of times before but i wonder if anyboy reads the stuff i post.

I believe that the catholic church holds the new sacrafice, the holy spirit, the sacraments of baptism and perfectio.

God says..

"" nothing defiled will enter heaven ""

the church holds the sacramnets of grace with the real body and blood of jesus, and thats where we seperate, i (know) its him in the host and wine, and you think its
just a frindly gathering for a communial thanksgiving..

your not alone, many catholics truly dont believe its him in the eucharist either and this is where i seperate from you guys, as i dont just
believe but know for reasons you will not understand.

peace.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Now, i truly believe and will nevr deny that christ created a church, with the sacraments of perfection, the keys to the kingdom, it cannot
and will not die because of his promise.

Sacraments of perfection? That's funny because I thought God had already given the sacraments to a perfect life way before Jesus existed.

The Ten Commandments, ever heard of that one?

arc

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
and i say again...

enough! dammit!

Can we please have a discussion about something without this 'I'm right, you're wrong' type mentality.

The topic here is the vatican, the ORGANISATION, not catholism, the RELIGION

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thank you, lets stay on topic. Now arc please listen to me here.

This vatican ll church was created by satan to decieve billions of souls, it looks catholic but it
is an imposter church. only satan could pretend to be a pope an preach that every man is god and 20 strait years
of blasphemey while at the same time being loved by the world.

1. vatican ll has (new) saraments, has created a false mass, has created a new contradictory code of canon
law, has entirely created a new religion posing as catholicsm. the only way yu can know what im talking about
is by studying the faith, then youll know exactly what im talking about.

Most catholics hol V2 as a legit council and church. it is not the catholic church doctrinal wise or sacramental wise..

Apocolypse talks about the church in rome (has) becme the habitation of devils. It talks about this new imposter church the whore
of babylon posing a the real catholic church.

About the third secret.

Sister lucy, said, as this is a known fact, that the third secret was to be revealed no latter
than (1960), she said they would understand around that time, the time of vatican ll. It was never revealed at her
request, instead this imposter V2 church held back this secret for (40) years just to hold back vital info
thefaithful would need.

The message released in 2000 is not the real third secret but its a compiled document by the antipope Jp2 and the hierarchy
of V2.

This secret had to do with the (apostasy) the evil church, the anticrist and the losing of the faith, thats why she
said it was at the latest to be (revealed) to the people in (1960).

Satan and his imposter church held this back because it contained in it theapostasy and the imposter church which he created which
(looks) catholic but is not.

I know its hard to understand, but please try and get what im saying here.

peace.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join