It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohad Gur/Israeli Mass Manipulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Ohad Gur is the name of a Research Assistant at Virgina Tech who spent most his life in Israel, this is his "official" background so you can get a feel of the type of things he's involved in:

Born 1973, Tel-Aviv, Israel
1996 – B.Sc. (Summa Cum Laude) Faculty of Aerospace Engineering, Technion-IIT
2002 – M.Sc. (Summa Cum Laude) Faculty of Aerospace Engineering, Technion-IIT
2007 – Ph.D, Faculty of Aerospoace Engineering, Technion-IIT
1996-2001 – Military service, Israel Air-Force, Proffesional Officer, Rank: Captain, Aerodesign branch, Performance group
2001-2003 – BVR Systems LTD, Aeronautical engineer, Algorithm group
2007-2008 Researcher, Faculty of Aerospace Engineering, Technion-IIT
2008 – Research Associate, Department of Aerospace and Ocean Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State university (Virginia Tech)

Now, "officially" he is just a research assistant, but he also runs GUR Aviation. GUR Aviation is interesting in that I couldn't find much about it, but I knew I'd seent it before.

NOW, I have been digging for information for days and found GUR has been up to some despicable things...But before I continue, if anyone has any further information of GUR aviation, I would love for you to share...

(*Will be back to continue thread momentarily*)

[edit on 7-9-2010 by ATLien]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
GUR Aviation appears to be a small scale tourism type thing...

www.airliners.net

[edit on 9-7-2010 by rogerstigers]

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'll elaborate w/ links and what not later, but the just of it is...This guy SOLELY funds shows on The Bible Network, late at 4-5 am on random days about Aliens, and God punishing America for disloyalty to Israel, The upcoming Holy War and how Obedient Christians need not worry because they will already be raptured..It's like how The History Channel is trying to "warm us up" to the idea, but TBN goes all out, not being subliminal or anything just an hour of "Disclosure" and then it end's with the only credits being: Brought to you By GUR Aviation.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Sorry the thread isn't too well put together, but I think I'm onto something..Anybody else find this interesting?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
what's the name of the show he does? i'd like to see if i can find it online anywhere...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Vague inuendo against a private individual with not a single shred of evidence, links or further info? WTF?
At this point this is the worst thread I have ever seen started on ATS. You said you will be back with more, but that was 10 days ago and still nothing.

How ATS lets you get away with this is beyond me.

top topics

join