It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answers for a bored god and the limits on power.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Also, I apologize if I got off topic from your post. This is my best attempt to answer it. I think the more you know the harder it is to imagine. If you lose that you might as well be dead. So a race born with fresh and with a blank mind could possibly serve as your surrogate childhood. They would supply surprise and wonderment over the things you might take for granted. Thus allowing you to reinvent yourself.

Just a try. Hope it helps

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by zagnuzer
Hello,
Gently it is.
1.they do, but because they do not correlate to the "physics" of Life and Death.

answer. "We know that you cannot create nor destroy energy, it merely changes form". Physics of life and death.

Physically this is true. Spiritually it is not. Physically you are dirt. Specifically arranged dirt, however. And so am I. Amazingly, the dirt that we are communicates/communes. While we are no more than dirt in terms of practical measurements, the conversations we share, the memories we develop, the joys and sorrows the we create and experience, these are energies that did not exist prior. So, while science looks as the measurable, there is an "unseen" that is only measured by unseen means.

Likewise, if I was to give you a tool that you had never before seen, you would accomplish nothing, but if I also imparted understanding related to that tool to you, you would accomplish much. There would be no difference in physical energy between the two situations certainly, but the increase of life is obvious.

Originally posted by zagnuzer
2. We do represent polarities, even as men and women, but this is an echo of more complex ideas that have simplified and taken root in the dirt rather than being ideas contrary to the original "force." In higher realms there is still distinction, however, unity is far more complete.

Answer. This 3rd density is bi polar (male and female oriented), this is not the case in higher realms. (I think we are saying the same thing differently here.

Men tend to gravitate to "order" and women to "charity." A bastardized version of this is understood as "peace and love." While the more semantically correct words would be Order and Charity, these are still yet words and are yet limited. Consider, a man and woman join together and new life is formed. Just as when energy (charity, part of Life) and design (order, part of Life) are joined, new life is formed. Consider, your finger contains code and life. Cut it off, the code remains, but the life escapes. Conversely, disrupt the code, but maintain the life, and sickness develops (cancer). All the way from basic physics to the first forms of Life appearing in the heavens, there are "octaves" and "harmonies." Mankind sits generally at the crossroads of Life and Death, where Life appears as OrderCharity, and Death draws out manifestations of Pride and Chaos.

Order is the opposite of Chaos and inverse of Pride.
Charity is the opposite of Pride and inverse of Chaos.

Reconsider where you draw the lines of literal and figurative.

Consider that those places that you refer to as far off are not far at all. Distinction is not anti-higher level, but normally the concept of True Unity is even more misunderstood than the concept of Void.

--- --- ---
Idols, idols, idols. Everywhere idols. People selling their souls to idols and turning over the gains back to the same shadows. When did vapor gain so much strength? When the dirt rose up and worshiped everything but the Life which establishes and sustains.

So then, the Chaotic and Prideful Sheep will be given their desires. Knowing freedom despite not understanding the way, knowing honor despite not understanding tributary. Even the Wolves are fed by the Great Shepherds.
--- --- ---
Let us concern ourselves with our own households. I hope you guys and girls are doing well in these comically perverse times.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zagnuzer

I absolutely don't think it is off topic at all, in fact I think it is very on point with what I'm talking about.
When dealing with the kind of sentients I'm referring to in my OP simply quantifying everything in straight forward scientific terms doesn't apply any more, I think this is because when you become powerful enough such rules are no longer something that you have to live by.

At that point really the only thing that is left is what can be most closely related to an abstract concept rather than an empirical notion.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
@ Snowen20, glad to participate.

@Dasher.
You: "Physically this is true. Spiritually it is not. Physically you are dirt. Specifically arranged dirt, however. And so am I."

Me: Dirt is still energy.

You: "Amazingly, the dirt that we are communicates/communes. While we are no more than dirt in terms of practical measurements, the conversations we share, the memories we develop, the joys and sorrows the we create and experience, these are energies that did not exist prior. "

Me: The energy of any memories and emotions are not new energies but merely an interaction of ourselves with each other on any level be it spiritual or physical. Transfer or accepting or giving. It's all energy in motion.

You: "So, while science looks as the measurable, there is an "unseen" that is only measured by unseen means."

Me: Some people see with more than just their eyes. Also, I am not a scientist or a religious man. I am a spiritual and physical entity.

You: " Likewise, if I was to give you a tool that you had never before seen, you would accomplish nothing, but if I also imparted understanding related to that tool to you, you would accomplish much."

Me: If you were to give me a tool, that would require energy on both our parts, You giving and me taking. Just holding it and thinking about it is energy.

You: "There would be no difference in physical energy between the two situations certainly, but the increase of life is obvious. "

Me: What you are referring here to as life I would label experience.

You: "Men tend to gravitate to "order" and women to "charity." A bastardized version of this is understood as "peace and love." While the more semantically correct words would be Order and Charity, these are still yet words and are yet limited."

Me: I agree with you about the limitation of words to describe that which does not use words.

You: "Consider, a man and woman join together and new life is formed. Just as when energy (charity, part of Life) and design (order, part of Life) are joined, new life is formed. Consider, your finger contains code and life. Cut it off, the code remains, but the life escapes. Conversely, disrupt the code, but maintain the life, and sickness develops (cancer). All the way from basic physics to the first forms of Life appearing in the heavens, there are "octaves" and "harmonies." Mankind sits generally at the crossroads of Life and Death, where Life appears as OrderCharity, and Death draws out manifestations of Pride and Chaos."

Me: The only true death I am aware of is fear. When a man and woman come together, no new life is created,
experience, yes. The energy of any life is pulled from an already existing source. Even if we choose to call it life for the sake of harmony, It's sill energy. Octaves and harmonies yes ( Micro and Macro). Also, I believe Pride and Chaos are challenges to all sentient beings be they Gods, Goddess's, angels or man. Some are better at it than others and they become examples for the rest.

You: "Consider that those places that you refer to as far off are not far at all. Distinction is not anti-higher level, but normally the concept of True Unity is even more misunderstood than the concept of Void."

Me: Could be close, could be far. We'll all have to wait for that one. "The kingdom of ****** is with in you."
I agree with you that True Unity and Void are both misunderstood since no one here on Earth has seen it. We all have ideas about them though.

You:"Idols, idols, idols. Everywhere idols. People selling their souls to idols and turning over the gains back to the same shadows. When did vapor gain so much strength? When the dirt rose up and worshiped everything but the Life which establishes and sustains.
So then, the Chaotic and Prideful Sheep will be given their desires. Knowing freedom despite not understanding the way, knowing honor despite not understanding tributary. Even the Wolves are fed by the Great Shepherds. "

I agree with most of this.

Also, I came through the Christian background and understand where you are coming from. I've always sought the purest form of truth there is and the wisdom in which to use it. My lens that I look through is unique to me alone. As with everyone. I am sure we agree more than not, but due to vocabulary and perspective we might be describing very similar topics. We also might be talking about different things that refer to similar words (typing has a few drawbacks)

The etiquette of being sentient is written on everyone's soul.

Thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join