It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel vs the United States and Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

cryptome.org

It has been seriously discussed in Tel Aviv and in the Israeli Embassy in Washington, that probably the best way to compel the American public and through them, the President, to unilateral action,would not be to launch an attack on Tehran but instead, attack America through a false-flag operation. This would consist of a believable attack, or attempted attack, on a major American target a la the 9/11 Saudi-supported attacks.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
John Young has recently published this diatribe by Dr. Phillip L. Kushner. Dr. Kushner is the Head of Mathematics at the University of Austin Texas.

It's a longish read, however, I would suggest that each of you read the article in its entirety. The implications, if true, are astounding. The author has made a number of predictions that may be easily followed in the coming months. Should these come to fruition - then this is compelling evidence as to the motivation, as well as to the identity of the motivators behind the curtains.

It should also be noted that Cryptome is the original "whistle-blower" site. Founded in 1999, John Young typically publishes articles from refutable sources. Cryptome is certainly a trusted site. Mr. Young was also a founder of Wikileaks - but left due to issues regarding fund-raising and the secrecy there within.

More from the article:

The most current plan would be for a known militant Arab anti-Israel group, Hezbollah, to actually deliver an atomic device to the city of New York, or, alternatively, to Washington.

The American Central Intelligence Agency, now seeking to reshape its negative image, would report to the Federal Bureau of Investigation the exact details of the arrival and placement of the bomb.

The actual bomb would be genuine but would have a part that was malfunctioning, thus rendering the weapon impossible to detonate. The Arabs involved in this delivery would have in their number, a Yemeni Jew, such as the ones that instigated the 9/11 Saudi attacks, and this sleeper would carry numerous forged documents “proving” that Tehran was directly behind this planned attack.

Revelation of these documents by the fully-supportive New York Times and Washington Post would immediately swing a significant bulk of the American public behind an immediate attack on Tehran with the purpose of neutralizing its atomic weapons capacity.

This program is now on the table and undercover Israeli agents, posing as top-level Iranian operatives, have located a small group of Hizbollah in Lebanon who would be willing to deliver and prepare this device in New York or, as an alternative, Washington itself. Israeli intelligence feels that the use of Hizbollah personnel would entirely justify their obliterating Hizbollah-controlled territory in southern Lebanon that now house many thousands of long-range surface to surface missiles that could easily reach Tel Aviv and other vital Israeli targets.

This action, which has already been planned in detail, would be conducted by Israel alone and would compliment the projected American attack on Tehran. Israel stresses the fact that both attacks must be simultaneous lest a forewarned Hezbollah launch rocket attacks on Israel upon hearing of the American attack. Timing here is considered to be absolutely vital.

cryptome.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-9-2010 by misinformational]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I'm quite surprised by the lack of attention this article has gotten. Unless Kushner is pulling information from his *snip* - his claims carry some substantial implications. If this was mis/disinfo, the head professor (given it statistical mathematics) at a university, seems to have a lot to lose.

At any rate, Crytpome updated the story with responses from John's sources. They read:

A forwards responses to the Kushner article:

From the Guardian this PM!!

The article by Dr. Kushner is extremely well written. The author has a knack for synthesizing information and giving it a direction and interpretation that the intelligent reader will grasp immediately. With his global knowledge, he could probably write historical articles as well. I understand he is working on an article about the Essenes and the historical Jesus that should garner him a great deal of attention. I would encourage him to consider doing a retrospective about Islam. His research abilities could lead to a powerful exposé about the violent origins of the religion and the thousands of slaying personally attributed to the prophet (peace be upon him). I know that Muslims generally are eager to read such material, particularly if accompanied by illustrations. We will wait with interest the next publication of this academic.

One of my good friends in the GRU told me just this morning that our article on Israel was "absolutely on the target" and that the British "spy" [Gareth Williams] was iced to keep him quiet. Poor guy is dead. Maybe poor, obnoxious Kushner will join him in Heaven soon. I have read K's latest diatribe on the pure evil and nastiness of Islam with terrible remarks about the Prophet and his daughter, Fatima. My, my, the camel driver from Medina's good friends would not like this at all! This is an atomic bomb of a story but mark me, it will be sat on. The usual blanket of corporate coopertion will cover this until the media can find a cat up a tree to expostulate about. I have a good deal of work to do on this subject as I have some input from non-public sources. A bit here and a bit there and in the end, the jigsaw puzzle becomes a reality and easily seen.

I puzzled by the remarks inferring that the Dr. Kushner's submission was anti-Islamic --- They read blatantly anti-Zionist to me --- Perhaps it's sarcasm?

Perhaps the responses are an attempt to illustrate the Zionist desire to market Islam as the route of worldwide evil? That would make a lot more sense to me.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by misinformational

I will have to read the article later but from what you provided it would not surprise me in the least. Israel will do whatever it takes to get what they want from whoever they want.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

A month ago, I wouldn't have agreed Misoir. But there has been some compelling happenings of late that do suggest that Kushner is on the money.

In fact, there has even been a lot of speculation regarding Hezbollah and Hassan Nasrallah. It has been submitted that Nasrallah is a Mossad plant: www.hudson-ny.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
It's frightening to think that such a stunt will be absolutely successful.

There's no way the US can't not go to war with Iran after that event. I can already see the media going ballistic and stoking the fires of emotion.

"Iran wanted to kill your babies."

Arghhhh.... There's been quite a lot of talk and rumours about Iran recently so it's no surprise that this would be the end game.

It's just a shame that the same trick would work twice.
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

I really hope this or any other similar scenario doesn't come to pass.
Interesting article, I'll finish it in a bit.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Tarrok

What really piqued my interest here is the Gareth Williams tie-in via the anonymous response. It seems that the stage is being set.

I wouldn't give any of this much credibility if it wasn't for the source (Cryptome). That said, I do question how a statistical mathematician has so much knowledge - But Cryptome has never led me wrong.

I've become a bit obsessed since first reading the article - I'm digging and will post any pertinent information regarding as found.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This is indicative of how Israeli Intelligence thinks. What's really sad is that Israeli Intelligence sometimes doesn't see beyond the end of it's nose.

That means that Iran doesn't have a track record of operating under the pretense the planned OP forecasts. Israel, and the CIA however, do.

IMHO any operations that occur on American Soil that are similar in nature to this at this point will be understood to be a Moussad / CIA production against the Soverignty of America, and it's Citizenry. Why the 9-1-1 operation hasn't seen any reprecussions is beyond me. Seems like folks want to be 100 percent positive on it before action is taken...

The records are there, and the proof has been published on alot of it. A Second 9-1-1 would tip the scales here in America against it's own Government... I'm pretty sure you can take that to the bank!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by misinformational

Its not a matter of if, its a matter of when and how. The US government has used false flags for years to push an agenda and rally the American people behind failed leaders/propaganda.

Buried in a Financial Times article about Obama’s “growing credibility crisis” and fears on behalf of Democrats that they could lose not only the White House but also the Senate to Republicans, Robert Shapiro makes it clear that Obama is relying on an October surprise in the form of a terror attack to rescue his presidency.

“The bottom line here is that Americans don’t believe in President Obama’s leadership,” said Shapiro, adding, “He has to find some way between now and November of demonstrating that he is a leader who can command confidence and, short of a 9/11 event or an Oklahoma City bombing, I can’t think of how he could do that.”

current.com...

Links to past US false flags:

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
MODS: Please move this thread to the [HOAX!] forum:

7 September 2010

Israel vs the United States and Iran a Forgery

Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 11:45:44 -0500 (CDT)
To: John Young
Subject: Re: Inquiry on Authorship

This is not me. It is an idiot with a million aliases, most recently "Walter Storch" of TBR News. He is retaliating for an article authored by me along with Mohan Srivastava and Tom Kimmel in the August, 2009 issue of "Journal of Intelligence and National Security" which proved the same idiot, who was using the alias "Gregory Douglas" had forged a particular WWII conversation transcript.

This idiot is notorious for writing garbage and putting other people's names on it.

Regards;

Phil Kushner

On Tue, 7 Sep 2010, John Young wrote:

Dear Dr. Kushner,

I operate the US website Cryptome.org. We have received from an anonymous source an essay attributed to you:

cryptome.org...

Would you please verify your authorship of this essay?

Thank you very much,

John Young
Cryptome.org
251 West 89th Street
New York, NY 10024
Tel: 212-873-8700

cryptome.org...

Note OS text in the OP came from same URL - Cryptome has removed the article and replaced with quoted text.

Neither John Young nor I was aware that this was a hoax - Seems we've been duped.

Thanks.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by misinformational]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Lol, the mossad conduct false flag operation to almost all countries in this world. They have been known to fake other countries documents such passport and ID. They have forge Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Thailand etc... travel documents. Some have been caught yet amazingly been released after been pressured by Israeli ambassador. Google for 'mossad agents being caught forging documents'. You'll get tons of news. Conveniently those agents are been released and the world never bother about it.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by EasternShadow]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Another note from Cryptome regarding the original article and Dr. Kushner:

7 September 2010

Cryptome purchased today for $30 a copy of the the Journal of Intelligence and National Security article referenced by Dr. Kushner: cryptome.org... (802KB. No commercial use.).

The withdrawn forged article can be seen here, dated 4 September 2010: tbrnews.org...

Cryptome had dealings with "Gregory Douglas" in 2000: cryptome.org...

We have read several works by Douglas and find them as entertaining as the earnest spy "garbage" by scholars, official spies and the spy industry which charge much more for promoting agendas. Cryptome does not authenticate, that is left to readers and authoritatives with expensive agendas.

I'm reviewing the article referenced above in the Journal of Intelligence and National Security and will post any relevant information.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EasternShadow

Thanks for the information EasternShadow. My interest in Mossad was on the level of that of any other intelligence agency until I started to dig into the Gareth Williams murder. I'm starting to find some interesting ties - Needless to say, my interest in Mossad has been piqued since - Especially in regards to Hezbollah and the recent Hamas assassination.

top topics

join