It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing display of Propaganda against, watch this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
So today on another holiday weekend...msnbc is up to its usual tricks again: two webpages devoted to iran:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

basically on the front page of the msn news site. Headlines, iran..sheesh

www.msnbc.msn.com...

So first you try to make their culture look bad, so that women or what have you goes up in arms over that case, then you put up an unsourced article about how their are taliban bounty hunters funded by iran...what about the US mercenaries, which are paid in oil/blood money...the company xe/blackwater.

The media will stop at nothing at talking about a country i really dont care about, as i am an american and have to worry about my personal life/relationships/work/school/money yet this pos zionist talk box is trying to convince me iran is the devil.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Considering its coming from MSNBC im surprised it actually said anything bad about Iran at all......

Usually they are the model news agency for progressive think tanks......

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Yea but you should look at the reader responses, which is more of an indication of what the general american public responds...they have a **star and flag** type function for quotes and see which comments are rated the highest.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Considering its coming from MSNBC im surprised it actually said anything bad about Iran at all......

Usually they are the model news agency for progressive think tanks......

WHAT?

top topics

join