It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of pope's visit left in a pub!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Secrets of pope

www.mirror.co.uk

Secret plans for the Pope's visit to Britain were left in a pub by event organisers who had lunch there.

The five-page document gives detailed information about the Pope's movements during one of the biggest events of his four-day trip later this month.

It even shows where his car will be parked. And it also reveals exactly where VIPs - expected to include former PM Tony Blair - will be sitting when the Pope conducts an open-air Mass.

Read more: www.mirror.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.dailymail.co.uk< br />
[edit on 5-9-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Another case of sensitive documents being left lying around the place, and not properly looked after. Seriously how are these guys still employed?

There are plenty of unemployed people out there who could do these jobs better, and would be more grateful for the position.

If you read the article it states that there was not only information about the Pope and his movements, but also where other VIPs attending events will be parking entering and exiting, such as Tony Blair.

Luckily the bar manager found the documents and immediately reported them. Jim Treherne rightly stated that anyone with malicious intentions could have come across the material and used to plan something. I think it is not a stretch of the imagination that the organisers could have been watched by someone of this nature, therefore the pub manager is spot on with his statement.

www.mirror.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Correction , it use to show all that important info , as by now it has all been changed .

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Either that or they will do a double bluff.

"No one would suspect we leave the plans unchanged! Well now that we've sorted that out, who's for the pub?"

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Could have been planted, to flush some people out.

I really need a break from conspiracies

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by locster

I think locster may be on to something as nothing ever happens on accident.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Ya, that changed that information pronto.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Just some more scare tactics, like in the movie, (name escapes me) but the President (Micheal Douglas) is wanting to send flowers to a girlfriend and tells his secret service driver to pull over so he can hop out, and his something or other is like you can't just hop out, what if there is a assassin in there....... like there is assassins and terrorist at every corner,Bar restaurant all over the place.....

Point is that I for one haven't locked my house or car in years ... I mean NEVER, I don't believe there are crooks and criminals at every turn.

I act according to my surroundings!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by svpwizard

That is a great attitude to have. On a few occasions I have left my car unlocked in the street in Liverpool in the UK, and in the morning my car was just fine. Although it was accidental, my car looked like a heap of rusty crap, so that may have something to do with it.

I agree with you perhaps this was no accident there has been all sorts of furore about the Pope's visit. I suspect as per usual the whole thing will pass off without any problems.

top topics

join