It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for new points of view

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hi everyone,I came here looking for new points of view on the world around me,I've seen some interesting things from you guys so I think I'll stick around a while.I probably won't be a big poster as I'm not a very good writer but I'll try to jump in there where I can.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by stillsearchin

Stillsearchin, I like the username. Yes I too think we must be searching and in a world where almost everywhere you turn it is deception that is being foisted. What we must find is the truth of all things we are interrested in. You may be interrested in different things and directions than I am not but some may be the same for both of us. What it amounts to is that when we are decieved we are ripped off. This is eteral life to me being the most important. The banks and credit cards rip people off. Real-estate pushers rip people off. Car dealers rip people off. The list is endless. Our defense is to be wise and discerning and slow to bite. It is all because so much is a lie. "A little leaven leavens the whole lump" is a great saying as 99 percent truth with 1 percent lies is really a lie to decieve.

The point of view I would suggest is be a searcher for truth and a teacher of truth. The truth is so needed as nothing else for sure, we must have it and we must have it on every point is my motto. For Salvation of our souls only the truth will bring you to it is why I say Truth is above all, for what does a man gain if he gains the whole world and losses his soul.

Since you didn't mention the direction of points of interrest I give you the above. I find the truth irons out the wrinkles.

Truthiron

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome to ATS!

P.S. pls dont forget about BTS and ATS chat sides of the website.

join