It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Billionaire Bill (Gates) shills for global warming (and population reduction)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
www.brasschecktv.com...

This makes me so angry. In his speech, Bill Gates relies on the highly disputed concept of Global Warming, referring to it is though it is a fact, and links that to another hotly disputed thesis that the (disputed and/or fictional) global warming is caused by C02 emissions (which remains unproven and hotly disputed), then he links both of these with the also highly disputed hypothesis of population growth, then uses both of these to neatly slide in at the end his argument for population culling through 'vaccines, health care and reproductive health services', which just happens to be a major part of the Criminal Vipers' agenda.

No mention is made, of course, of all the patents which have been suppressed, no mention of the equally solid scientific evidence which seriously challenges all of his basic premises.

Now it just so happens that he also has financial interests in people being given these vaccines, etc.

One more total betrayal of the people as yet another public figure sells out to the murderers in order to steal more billions from the people even as they kill them en masse.

When is enough enough for these people? I can answer my own question here, it will never be enough. Greedy, blood thirsty psychotics are never satisfied, they are predators who cannot survive without predatory activity.

It is up to each one of us to stand up to these evil, greedy thugs and SAY NO.

From BrasscheckTV:

Quote:

Here's what he said verbatim

"The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent!" [About 1 Billion People!]

That's what he said. What did he mean?

By the way, with advice from his bridge buddy Warren Buffett, Gates launders his billions through "charities" that pay to do the "science" for new vaccines. Gates just happens to own shares in the vaccine manufacturers that make the "innovative" vaccines his foundation pays the R & D costs to develop.

Nice work if you can get it.

Unquote:

[edit on 4-9-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Hah! I didn't believe you but after watching the clip he really said that
It's about time people start talking about the rampant overpopulation!

[edit on 4-9-2010 by lynxlynx]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Yep, Bill Gates said that.
And soon the Debunkers are coming here telling us : ' oh, you just twist his words, he aint talking about humans' etc..

Since Pre-Crime is a hot topic these days, we could arrest Bill G. here on the Pre-Crime of murder of billions of people that he will Prevent from being born..

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Global warming is more of a fact than it's hoax. The extremes of the temperature has been quiet prevalent lately and has affected millions of people worldwide. Whether you believe in man made destruction of eco-system or not is quiet another matter. What matters is are people contributing to destruction of eco-system and are other people being affected by it.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ek Bharatiya
reply to post by wcitizen

Global warming is more of a fact than it's hoax. The extremes of the temperature has been quiet prevalent lately and has affected millions of people worldwide. Whether you believe in man made destruction of eco-system or not is quiet another matter. What matters is are people contributing to destruction of eco-system and are other people being affected by it.

Ahhh, the climate Change thing..
We must demand All Planes Grounded, we must demand an end to Car races as this is unnecessary co2 emissions..

We must demand that people are only alowed to breath at half speed, exorise is to be forbidden as it increases the co2 emissions too..

Dont you see, these things must be done, or Else....

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
All these Eugenist's, should go kill themselves!

Then there'd be less evil, less negativity, less war,

And lots more peace and good will,

One day all these Eugenists, war monger's will be put taken care of by forces of good!

believe in all things good, watch what you eat/drink/where you shop and
all that good energy will push the negatives away!

That's why TPTB try "TRY" to keep us locked down in fear,

peace

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Your absolutely correct Global Warming is man man and is affecting the Eco System,

It's called Project HARRP, in Alaska and othe locations! run by greedy war mongers

All the bad guys will perish one day,

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
People think they do it for money, that isnt the case imo, they have all the money they need.

This is about Control which they cant maintain with soon to be 9 billion people.. Plain and Simple..

'Sustainable Development' , Right, we are not included in that MassMurder plot (edit:sure we are), we are too many people for that plan to be effective...That is obviouse...

[edit on 4/9/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Ahhh, the climate Change thing..
We must demand All Planes Grounded, we must demand an end to Car races as this is unnecessary co2 emissions..

Not really but we can limit the number of flights. Business can use tele- conference instead of flying just to attend a single meeting.

We must demand that people are only alowed to breath at half speed, exorise is to be forbidden as it increases the co2 emissions too..Dont you see, these things must be done, or Else....

I see your points are only limited to these things.Let me offer your alternatives:

1. How about we ask government to enforce strict rules for industries, factories for disposal of wastage.

2. How about increasing public transport system (buses & metro rail systems) so less people use private vehicles.

3. Recycling of garbage and fines and further penalties imposed on offenders.

4. The most cost-effective way to save substantial amounts of energy is often
insulation.

5. Small steps like
a) use of solar water heating
b) ground source heat pumps
c) hydro power systems
d) burning of organic matter as fuel ( a small example is wood
fuel boilers. The carbon dioxide that is released is balanced by that
absorbed during growth.
e) Solar public lighting
f) More use of wind turbines to generate power
g) Usage of energy efficient vehicles
h) Use of compact fluorescent lights
i) Not using cars or motorbikes just to travel a small distance and instead walk or use bicycle.

5. Planting more trees which will also shade your house from heat and keep it cool.

There are thousands of such small things and steps which can help us in a long way. It's good that a person with stature of Bill Gates is speaking on this issue and raising awareness.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I certainly don't see the point in taxing us for something we need anyway. Instead, they should use the resources to push for public transport and alternative transport methods and fuels.

All this CO2 rubbish is ridiculous. They move ahead, at our expense, as if it were a fact. Al Gore, I'm looking at you. Taxing the buying is foolish if the industry is not making a big effort to change its ways.

Yes, there is climate change. All of the hot air pushed by the elite does not convince me. Also, the other planets in our solar system are also experiencing climate change.

They are simply preying on the arrogance of humanity, thinking they are the center of the universe.

And then there's Bill Gates. With all that money he's got, he could put it to use pushing for actual technologies rather than putting a band aid on the wounds of humanity. All the charities he supports do not solve the issue, they merely treat the symptom.

The elite is smarter and more devious than you think. It's not like they want to actually solve the issues in the world. Just themselves.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ek Bharatiya

I point these things out because that is what is being dragged up as 'the' problem most of the times.

I do how ever dont think the huge 100 meter high wind turbines is the answere, they totally ruin the landscape and produce very little ebergy for its size, that is why they need so many of them.

I disagree with the Car aspect of this, there shouldnt be a problem driving to the grocery store if you want to, the electric car could be in the public domain decades ago if it werent for these money grabbers.
Also, El cars need to be of the size that cars are today, no one wants to drive in small compact 2 door cars...Especially when the people tossing this propeganda the most are the ones polluting the most also..

I see here in Oslo where I live, that people living on place often work 10 or 20 and even 30 miles away, and the ones live there are ectually drive the same distance in the opposite directions to get to their works..
Instead, the people living in Town A, should work in Town A and not town B where the people in Town B drives to Town A to work.. If you get my point.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tarrok
I certainly don't see the point in taxing us for something we need anyway. Instead, they should use the resources to push for public transport and alternative transport methods and fuels.

All this CO2 rubbish is ridiculous. They move ahead, at our expense, as if it were a fact. Al Gore, I'm looking at you. Taxing the buying is foolish if the industry is not making a big effort to change its ways.

Yes, there is climate change. All of the hot air pushed by the elite does not convince me. Also, the other planets in our solar system are also experiencing climate change.

They are simply preying on the arrogance of humanity, thinking they are the center of the universe.

And then there's Bill Gates. With all that money he's got, he could put it to use pushing for actual technologies rather than putting a band aid on the wounds of humanity. All the charities he supports do not solve the issue, they merely treat the symptom.

The elite is smarter and more devious than you think. It's not like they want to actually solve the issues in the world. Just themselves.

Yes, that is the Scam, that is why they use Co2 as the main cause of the 'problem', because then they can tax All of us..

If it were the Methane gas that caused this, they probably couldnt tax all the poeple, unless we'd believed that our farts causes warming.

They are on to that to, farmers some part in the world Do have to pay CowFart taxes and some have tubes up the cows ars to collect the stuff coming out..

People are so numb in the brain, lol.. I bet most people on earth would actually walk around with tubes in their arses to save the planet, and That is the Truth..

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by Ek Bharatiya

I do how ever dont think the huge 100 meter high wind turbines is the answere, they totally ruin the landscape

Factories and industries which generate electricity do the same thing. The waste generated by such factories is then released into your local eco-system only, where as the wind turbine has no such issue. Which is better than a smoke producing factory which hinders landscape or a wind turbine which produces no waste?

and produce very little ebergy for its size,

You are quiet mistaken.

The output of a wind turbine depends on the turbine's size and the wind's speed through the rotor. Wind turbines being manufactured now have power ratings ranging from 250 watts to 5 megawatts (MW).

Example: A 10-kW wind turbine can generate about 10,000 kWh annually at a site with wind speeds averaging 12 miles per hour, or about enough to power a typical household. A 5-MW turbine can produce more than 15 million kWh in a year--enough to power more than 1, 400 households. The average U.S. household consumes about 10,000 kWh of electricity each year.

Another real example how efficient wind turbines are

Example: A 250-kW turbine installed at the elementary school in Spirit Lake, Iowa, provides an average of 350,000 kWh of electricity per year, more than is necessary for the 53,000-square-foot school. Excess electricity fed into the local utility system earned the school $25,000 in its first five years of operation. The school uses electricity from the utility at times when the wind does not blow. This project has been so successful that the Spirit Lake school district has since installed a second turbine with a capacity of 750 kW. (For further information on this project, see at the Web site of the International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives.)

(Source)

that is why they need so many of them.

There are several types of wind turbines. Some are made for huge industries, some which generate electricity for whole communities and some are built for homes like these where even small turbines are sufficient most of the times

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kushin
Your absolutely correct Global Warming is man man and is affecting the Eco System,

It's called Project HARRP, in Alaska and othe locations! run by greedy war mongers

All the bad guys will perish one day,

Global warming existed before humans were here.

If it gets warmer globally then thats global warming.
Although cars do pass off bad gasses, volcanoes do so too.
Thousands of times more.

new topics

top topics

join