It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about John Lennon's Murder.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

In this interesting article, T. Stokes highlights some of the murky people who surrounded the Beatles' during their success years. He explains Lennon's famous remark: "only queers and Jews can get on in show biz.’, and relates how the FBI took a flat above his when he moved to US, to listen in on his private conversations, how his message for Peace became a 'threat to the continuance of the Vietnam war', and how speaking out about Jewish control may have finally sealed his fate.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

FYI...your link is broken, please fix as I would be very interested in reading the article. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here's the correct link:

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

I haven't read the story yet, so I assume I will learn there, why this topic is in the 9/11 forum. Should be interesting.

Just read the story. There doesn't appear to be a connection to 9/11 in it, so I assume this thread will be moved at some time.

The article is very sketchy. Jews, homos and organized criminals involved in show biz. Who'd a thunk it? Blackmail, murder and spies. Politics. MKUltra style mind manipulation. A great mix, but no real hard connections made.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
mark david chapman once worked for world vision ministries in ark.
john hinkley sr. was head of world vision in texas, with connections to
daddy bush /cia. i've heard they were both fascinated by catcher in the rye.
if george w wasnt programmed then i dont know what they did to him.
you can see old bush footage where he was coked up and rapid fire with
facts, dates,names..then later the boy couldnt string a sentence together..
cheney put a spell on him? dosed him with the good stuff.?
thats the nwo-
they'll kill you for even singin about revolution.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It seems crazy people make good assassins so they get hired by the CIA all the time. If they don't get hired, they get to be the scapegoat, framed by the spooks.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Hi,

So sorry about the broken link. And many thanks to ipsedixit for posting a link that works.

As to why this appears under 9/11 - lol, that's a genuine mistake. To be honest I still haven't fully found my way around this whole thing of where to put a new thread, and how to do it.

I don't know how to move the thread, so any advice on that would be appreciated.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
John Lennon had to be one of the greatest visionaries for the world. To bad a religious fundamental nut killed him.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I made a thread some time ago now about this subject (Lennon, Nixon, Chapman and the CIA) and there is no doubt that the CIA and the American Government in general were worried about the power that John Lennon wielded.

As Sean Lennon (John's son) once said:

"“[My father] was dangerous to the government. If he had said, ‘Bomb the White House tomorrow,’ there would have been 10,000 people who would have done it. These pacifist revolutionaries are historically killed by the government.”

And it is not as if the FBI weren't actively targeting John, as the John Lennon - FBI Files prove.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Go Back There!

Check the link again it will take you to a page which is about the Lennon murder, but if you read the other links on the page one or two of them have info on the 9/11 false flag event.
The links are well woprth the read and bring up the jewish connection at the highest level by exposing that the jew who was CEO of a company that makes remote control aircraft systems and take over in flight systems to take control of airplanes from a distance ....This jewish CEO became a top pentagon financial player after 9/11.his name is
Dov Zackheim....

HERES THE DIRECT LINK

911review.org...

[edit on 4-9-2010 by stirling]

[edit on 4-9-2010 by stirling]

top topics

join