It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Extinction Threat: Earth on Verge of Huge Reset Button?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Link to Article

Mass extinctions have served as huge reset buttons that dramatically changed the diversity of species found in oceans all over the world, according to a comprehensive study of fossil records. The findings suggest humans will live in a very different future if they drive animals to extinction, because the loss of each species can alter entire ecosystems.

Just came across this a little while ago. Seems that humans are doing there best to destroy any and all that is good. While this may be a natural occurrence you have to think that humans are a big part of the ecological decline all over the planet.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by PjZ101

Don't worry there is a massive system of magnetic solar waves headed our way as well and that will really reset the button.

The only way around this is shifting humanity into another dimension until this series of waves pass over us.

Reading several books on this now.

Some scientists are saying this is the reason for our global warming and weird weather.

This series of waves is affecting all our planets, including our star.

Very good interview.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by PjZ101

To be honest, a reset on human beings might not be a bad idea. There isn't a great deal of good going on in the world and have done a pretty good job of raping the planet for our own materialistic needs and wants.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

Reminds me of the saying "its human nature". What a major cop out that saying is. We consume, consume, consume and then consume some more. Best thing to try and do is make the planet a better place the best way possible, and enjoy the ride.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hopefully the Georgia Guidstones will at least last if a reset button is switched on. That way, my family and I will have a little preservation of the past if humans are "reset". I can even claim that "God" put it there and that he spoke to me, thereby cementing my position as the next tyrant.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I think this is a very important issue, and people should really work for the best possible balance balance with nature.

I've made a thread about this new extinction before. The Holocene extinction event.

You can read it here : The Shocking Reality of Modern Day Extinction.

Muckster's profile
Also contains that are on this subject.

top topics

join