It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time lurker with a question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hi all, I'm a long time reader and have just joined up to ask a question. I cannot see any info about this on the site or elsewhere. I usually use the ATS mobile site (m.abovetopsecret.com) but it seems to have gone offline - the message I get actually says "AYS Mobile Offline".

Does anyone know if the site will be back online or has it gone for good? Thanks in advance of any replies.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Welcome

It turns out you've joined on the day that they were re-doing this site. I think your intro probably got lost on the boards while everyone was trying to figure out the site.

ATS mobile is probably just temporarily down while they are getting everything running smoothly. There have been a few glitches in different areas today.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply. I did interrupt a different, established thread to ask and some others made the same suggestion, so you're right. The site went down, I signed up and started moaning, and then the changes started to filter through. So I learned my lesson - be patient and don't rush in!

Thanks again

join