It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where should this go

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I am stumped on where to post a thread I designed that is a "theory" I have have and would like to be discussed regarding civilization/society structure. I tried to put it in collaborative writing as it seemed to be the only place that this would fit topic wise but I am unable to post in that forum.

Help/ideas on where a good location for such a thread topic would be best posted.

Thanks
~sly~

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
At least one fitting place would be skunk works in my opinion.

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
You can always post it in the General Discussion forum.

I think it would be fine there.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I posted it in political ideologies but no replies so probably not the best place. I will remove it and re-post it in skunk works and see how it does.

Thanks for the help!

~sly~

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
I posted it in political ideologies but no replies so probably not the best place. I will remove it and re-post it in skunk works and see how it does.

Thanks for the help!

~sly~

You can not remove it. Please do not post a duplicate thread. If you do not like the forum it is in, please alert it to staff and they can move it, if appropriate

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join