It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowball (TM) - Another One Bites The Dust

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Snowball (TM) - Another One Bites The Dust

www.youtube.com

My name is Snowball and I am a Medium Sulphur-Crested Eleanora Cockatoo. I LOVE to dance! Some of us are talented enough to whistle a tune, talk, swing upside down and around, and dance. Some of us are smart enough to count and even train our owners to do what we want them to do. And they think they're training us. Shhh. Let's keep it secret, guys!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I could not believe it when I first saw Snowball dancing to The Back Street Boys. I've sent this song by Queen because the other birds sometimes were pretty loud in the background. I hope you will enjoy this as I did and if you can, please help bird Lovers Only.
Birds are very intelligent and some types of parrots can even go insane if they are mistreated, neglected or abused.
Birds are the only other animal that walks on two legs (like us) and also they have an affinity for music (like us), dolphins and whales excluded.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
My girlfriends sister has a cockatoo that dances and talks they are amazingly intelligent, but they need so much attention that I kind of think it's unfair to keep them as pets.
They are a super social animal and live in huge flocks in the wild, so the attention of just one person isn't really enough for them.

Take a look at this flock of wild cockatoos

If my girlfriends sister ever phones her all you can hear is the cockatoo screaming for attention in the background, it's kind of a 24 hour a day responsibility.

new topics

join